AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would you do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureangel

Banhammered
Jan 20, 2021
So I had a bad few hours on CB today. And cut my looses and logged out after a few hours . But besides it being slow and having no tippers, I had another female broadcaster come in my room (while currently broadcasting herself). She did not say hi or tip but just lurked silently for awhile.
I decided to click on her room and when I did I discovered her verbally talking badly about me in her room (specifically said, oh what a stupid bitch, she thinks talking like that will get guys to tip). Also, her moderator was someone that bought my Snapchat and has tipped me lots in the past. I spoke at length with him regarding the issue of my recent suspension, and confided in him as I THOUGHT he was a nice, trustworthy guy, who was sincerely concerned about my well being. And when I saw what he was typing in the other models room about me—I was hurt and shocked. He was basically putting me down in her chat room, and saying I had mental problems, but I’m back, etc etc.

I really don’t understand this.
For 1: I have never been in this other models room, and do not know her. So why would she come in my room while broadcasting herself and talk shit about me in her room?
And second, why would her moderator (who pretended to like and support me, and has tipped me well many times, go against me and reveal details I only confided to him?

It really leaves me thinking all guys who use cam sites are liers and backstabbers. And all fellow cam models can’t be trusted either. I know this is not true, but it sure feels like it.

I handled it by banning them both from my room, leaving hers quietly and logging out. And I’m in my late forties, and the other broadcaster talking shit about me was in her fifties, the mod is like late thirties. Why all the high school bullshit?

And can you report other models for this type of talk about you, or is it just something to ignore?

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
What would I do? I'd sign up at myfreecams and give that site a shot. Make some quick cute sexy little videos and put them on on mfc share to have available for purchase immediately to rise my cam score in my first 10 hours with new model status. I'd try to be there 2 hours every day at the same time every day or every other day consistently for a few weeks and see if I could build up a base of regulars. I'd do one or two privates maximulm per day so I could spend most time chatting and doing countdowns in public room to get people to know me, and make charlesbot posts remind people to add me as a bookmark or friend to come back and see me when they're on.

I'd not bother with CB because I've always thought they were kinda bullshit. :)

What would I do? I'd sign up at myfreecams and give that site a shot. Make some quick cute sexy little videos and put them on on mfc share to have available for purchase immediately to rise my cam score in my first 10 hours with new model status. I'd try to be there 2 hours every day at the same time every day or every other day consistently for a few weeks and see if I could build up a base of regulars. I'd do one or two privates maximulm per day so I could spend most time chatting and doing countdowns in public room to get people to know me, and make charlesbot posts remind people to add me as a bookmark or friend to come back and see me when they're on.

I'd not bother with CB because I've always thought they were kinda bullshit. :)
I have a account on MFC and have for awhile. Just haven’t tried on there for a long time. Did not have alot of success there. And signed up for streamate, but 10 days later address verification still says pending. Thank you for your forum Amber! Seriously there just really is no where to go for help or advice that I can find. It just saddens me that other cam models and members do this (talk badly behind your back in open chat).

I have a account on MFC and have for awhile. Just haven’t tried on there for a long time. Did not have alot of success there. And signed up for streamate, but 10 days later address verification still says pending. Thank you for your forum Amber! Seriously there just really is no where to go for help or advice that I can find. It just saddens me that other cam models and members do this (talk badly behind your back in open chat).
I'm really glad that
1. you got your CB account cleared up and
2. you've seemed so much more chipper and lively since then! I have been so happy seeing you post here in the last days, and am glad to have you.

The nice thing about MFC (if you give it another shot) is that blocking models from room is very much the normal there, and you have an easy platform to sell content during your cam shows that help your countdowns and grow your followers pretty fast.

So I had a bad few hours on CB today. And cut my looses and logged out after a few hours . But besides it being slow and having no tippers, I had another female broadcaster come in my room (while currently broadcasting herself). She did not say hi or tip but just lurked silently for awhile.
I decided to click on her room and when I did I discovered her verbally talking badly about me in her room (specifically said, oh what a stupid bitch, she thinks talking like that will get guys to tip). Also, her moderator was someone that bought my Snapchat and has tipped me lots in the past. I spoke at length with him regarding the issue of my recent suspension, and confided in him as I THOUGHT he was a nice, trustworthy guy, who was sincerely concerned about my well being. And when I saw what he was typing in the other models room about me—I was hurt and shocked. He was basically putting me down in her chat room, and saying I had mental problems, but I’m back, etc etc.

For 1: I have never been in this other models room, and do not know her. So why would she come in my room while broadcasting herself and talk shit about me in her room?
And second, why would her moderator (who pretended to like and support me, and has tipped me well many times, go against me and reveal details I only confided to him?

It really leaves me thinking all guys who use cam sites are liers and backstabbers. And all fellow cam models can’t be trusted either. I know this is not true, but it sure feels like it.

I handled it by banning them both from my room, leaving hers quietly and logging out. And I’m in my late forties, and the other broadcaster talking shit about me was in her fifties, the mod is like late thirties. Why all the high school bullshit?

And can you report other models for this type of talk about you, or is it just something to ignore?
Don’t think about anyone else but yourself. I would always see models in my room especially when I started I saw some big models linger and say nothing. There’s drama everywhere and everywhere it’s best to just be yourself and not let them bother you. I’ve realized that cam is not a place to make friends and that’s fine with me. I be as friendly and nice as I can and I don’t expect anything from anyone. I would have recorded her with my phone and sent the video to suppprt to have her reported.

You could probably report it, but honestly I'd just ignore it and focus on yourself. Don't even bother checking other models rooms why you are online, there is nothing to benefit from it.

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
You could probably report it, but honestly I'd just ignore it and focus on yourself. Don't even bother checking other models rooms why you are online, there is nothing to benefit from it.
I only checked because I saw she was online at the same time and wanted to see who it was.

Don’t think about anyone else but yourself. I would always see models in my room especially when I started I saw some big models linger and say nothing. There’s drama everywhere and everywhere it’s best to just be yourself and not let them bother you. I’ve realized that cam is not a place to make friends and that’s fine with me. I be as friendly and nice as I can and I don’t expect anything from anyone. I would have recorded her with my phone and sent the video to suppprt to have her reported.
I wonder if CB support would do anything. Is it against TOS to say bad things about other models? I did not record it. But know everything you say and type on CB is recorded and they can go back and see if the choose. But I doubt they would do anything, Just a bunch of high school gossip and drama from a model in her mid fifties.

I wonder if CB support would do anything. Is it against TOS to say bad things about other models? I did not record it. But know everything you say and type on CB is recorded and they can go back and see if the choose. But I doubt they would do anything, Just a bunch of high school gossip and drama from a model in her mid fifties.
Yea it says k no it to talk about other models in your room period. I’m sure things are recorded it’s just probably hard to go and look into it.
What I’ve realized when working with support the clearer you are and more information you give them, the easier and faster they can get something done. I had an issue before where I wrote several paragraphs with no response. Then I sent screenshots with a clear short simple statement about what was going on and they banned the account for me.

Yea it says k no it to talk about other models in your room period. I’m sure things are recorded it’s just probably hard to go and look into it.
What I’ve realized when working with support the clearer you are and more information you give them, the easier and faster they can get something done. I had an issue before where I wrote several paragraphs with no response. Then I sent screenshots with a clear short simple statement about what was going on and they banned the account for me.
I probably super easy when they have screenshots since they can easily look at chat logs

I have NOT been online on CB since the above incident in OP. However, I popped into the models room today anonymously and it was a total bash of me and my character in her chat room again today. The female broadcaster used my name specifically and said I was a total “bitch”, “crazy”, etc. She even tried to find my room and looked me up while she was online again, found out I banned her, and said she’d just go into my room as an anonymous or under another account name. And she even laughed at the blurb on my bio where I said “if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing...quoting my room bio. And this woman is 54 years old! I didn’t report or take screenshots before but did today. She’s not popular and she has nothing better to do than bash me. And now her mod and another female broadcaster are in on it. If it continues which I think it will I am gonna start using her name specifically.

• Wat?!
Reactions: DhaWerda
Report and move on. If support doesnt act as you please, leave the platform alltogether or suck it up.

There is NO point in counteracting with whatever you feel is rightious taking matter in own hands. Ban, silence, .. and keep doing your own thing.

She's not the reason for your lack of viewers. Your room, your show.

I'm always friendly, i act accordingly by silencing (or if really bad banning) when someone does something i do not appreciate (usually self promo or dirty talk without tip) but never make a deal out of it. As if it never happened.

Stop feeling annoyed with the old regular not being your tipper anymore. He/she moved on, so should you. You'll not gain a damn trying to get the last word.

Also, NEVER share any personal details with strangers. You get taught such as a baby. Especially on webcam platforms no matter how sweet or friendly that person is.

This said with all due respect ✌️ I really hope you get past it and get things going for you again.

Report and move on. If support doesnt act as you please, leave the platform alltogether or suck it up.

There is NO point in counteracting with whatever you feel is rightious taking matter in own hands. Ban, silence, .. and keep doing your own thing.

She's not the reason for your lack of viewers. Your room, your show.

I'm always friendly, i act accordingly by silencing (or if really bad banning) when someone does something i do not appreciate (usually self promo or dirty talk without tip) but never make a deal out of it. As if it never happened.

Stop feeling annoyed with the old regular not being your tipper anymore. He/she moved on, so should you. You'll not gain a damn trying to get the last word.

This said with all due respect ✌️ I really hope you get past it and get things going for you again.
I don’t care about the tipper. I banned him awhile ago. It’s when other broadcasters bash other models verbally that bothers me. It’s something I would never do even if I didn’t like you. And when they plot aloud to circumvent a ban to come back to harass you when your online, it’s disturbing.

Doesnt matter in the end. They know it does, so they will keep doing it. Move.. on.. 😊 that's the only right way (in my opinion). There wont be a WIN in any situation but moving forward. Ask CB for a namechange and never look back in any way or form.

I don't know what they could or would do but first remember you need to be as nice/sweet as you can, contact Chaturbate support, get a supervisor, explain it all to them and ask their advise, remember be very, very, very nice. I once had a model start a private show with me when I did nothing to start it, I noticed my token amount going down and asked model if I was in private she said yes, I asked her to stop it as I had not requested it but she said nothing so I X'ed off site. Came back a while later, wrote CB support, very very nicely explained what had happened and that day they refunded me 835 tokens that I had lost. I have learned over the years, the nicer you are to them will benefit you greatly.

I'm really glad that
1. you got your CB account cleared up and
2. you've seemed so much more chipper and lively since then! I have been so happy seeing you post here in the last days, and am glad to have you.

The nice thing about MFC (if you give it another shot) is that blocking models from room is very much the normal there, and you have an easy platform to sell content during your cam shows that help your countdowns and grow your followers pretty fast.
i can’t imagine not having models blocked & most other models i’ve seen feel that way too!! it’s nice to know we have a good majority of privacy to do our own thing & if they ever do creep in they’re definitely not broadcasting at the same time!

I am on CB and I always kick out and ban other models immediately. I don't even let them lurk. They are nearly always there to slate you, or steal your tippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.