AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Been playing the Uncharted series....im so behind....

Im currently on 3 and gonna have to order 4 very soon. Thus is such a great series of games!

Finally bought Destiny. It's alright. Beating DOOM tonight or tomorrow so I can loan it out.

Need to get back into Witcher 3 and Fallout 4...

Question for cam models: do you sell or give our your screennames often? I think I've bought one screenname from a model, tho I don't think she uses that account anymore.

On PS3 been rocking Diablo 3. First one I've played but I'm digging it. Haven't joined any online games/raids/whatever yet. Still levelling my dood up and upgrading my armour as I go through the story mode.

Been playing FIFA 14 fairly regularly since last year and shall continue to do so until 15 comes out.

Keep on going back to GTA V which I still haven't finished. It's such a huge game with so much to do. Also downloaded Canis Canem Edit (Bully in America I think) which is pretty much GTA set in a school minus all the killing and prostitutes and stuff. Much better than it sounds and it's going for dirt cheap on the PS Store atm. Well worth a punt if you've never played it.

On Vita, I've got a bunch of JRPGs on the go (Persona 4 Golden, FFX, FFVII) as well as the first Metal Gear Solid.

Still playing Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy - Quest For Stuff and Clash of Clans on iPhone too.
I LOVE DIABLO! I have been playing since I was in elementary back in windows 95.

I'm enjoying WoW Legion so far. Lots of exciting things happening.

Finished Bishock Infinite over three nights. I hadn't played it before and OMFG :woot:

I've pretty much stopped playing No Man's Sky. After 80+ hours played it was, in the end, a disappointment. May check it later after they add new stuff in but right now there's not much there. Especially for $60.

Sometime this month I hope to check out the final DLC for Fallout 4, Nuka World. But right now I am back in Overwatch. For those of you who play Overwatch and have been frozen & headshotted by Mei a
zillion times, here's a gif of me shooting Mei in the face with Soldier's Helix Rockets on the Volaskaya map. You can see the smoke rise up at the end! :happy: :pompous:

DsYsj2m.gif

Last edited:
Just downloaded the Batman Telltale episode one and so far it's really fun (only played about half an hour). It's very Batman-Y.

I also played the first episode of Life is Strange because it was free and I'm not sure I'm into it.

I've went back to the old school games. Just beat Link to the Past again and now I'm currently on a Dr Mario binge.

Question to models: Do you guys ever play video games on cam? How successful is it?

Question to models: Do you guys ever play video games on cam? How successful is it?
I play Overwatch once a week for an hour or two on MFC. Most times there aren't many tips, even if you have a countdown running for a show. There's just something about splitscreening a video game that makes people less inclined to tip.

I have however made a few new sorta-regulars from this. I think over time it will pay off. But I don't expect to make more than a few hundred tokens during my gaming streams.

Hi-Rez Sudios (makers of the mythology-themed MOBA Smite) have started an open beta for their fantasy themed Overwatch-ish semi-MOBA called Paladins. It's free on Steam. Massively is giving out free keys for a free skin (while supplies last.)

http://massivelyop.com/2016/09/16/paladins-giveaway/#keys

Also two more skins available via:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/09/16/paladins-free-champion-skin/

http://www.pcgamesn.com/Paladins/Paladins-open-beta-champion-giveaway

I play Overwatch once a week for an hour or two on MFC.

AmberCutie et al, is there a thread or discussion somewhere about models playing games or watching movies on cam (MFC)? The rules seem very...hit or miss on this. I've known models who play Skyrim, Overwatch, GTA, whatever, no problem, and other models who instantly get slapped with a cease and desist. I've seen movies played on cam, and I've seen movies in the background (audio, no visuals) that get flagged.

Does MFC have a consistent policy? Have the rules changed as sites like Twitch have grown?

MFC Dream Night: a cam model Mario Kart 64 tournament, members bet on which models to win, get prizes, etc. It's gotta be possible and would be a huge winner!
Seriously sign me up!! I haven't started camming (next week is my first day!) but once I start to get the hang of things I offer my help in arranging this setup, if its possible :)

Reactions: Lovelyhills
I'm finally finishing my third play-through on Borderlands 2 after not playing it for more than a year. Ultimate Vault Hunter mode is a beating on solo so I've been plugging away at the story missions only so I can be done with it.
Just started Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, not quite digging it yet.

Reactions: Lovelyhills
Picked up Subnautica recently and have been enjoying the hell out of it. I don't typically go for open world/survival games, but this one has me hooked. Last night I stumbled across these giant crabs about 400 meters deep walking in this eerie line and it was one of those moments for me in a game where you just go, wow!

Disappointed to learn that the current free arcade baseball game with Xbox Live has no online multiplayer, just local multiplayer.

I've been playing an awful lot of Stardew Valley lately. The fact that you can go at your own pace coupled with the soundtrack makes it so fun and relaxing at the same time.

It just updated to 1.1 today! New farm types! New features! New buildings! And now I can marry Emily! (Shane is marriage material now, too!)

Reactions: Gen
Baseball is over for me so I uploaded out of the park baseball (yeah, boring..but I'm an old strat-o-matic card guy), anyone ever play? I'm not thinking this is a thing here, but I should ask.