AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have been playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth far too often. I even have it brought up on my work PC so if it is slow on cam I just sit there and try to kill Mom while I wait for people to come in. :lipssealed:

Reactions: FayePotato
I am currently playing Diablo 3 ROS... on PC.. moved over from wow, i am a vanilla wow player and totally pissed at how bad blizzard are nerfing it! Not that angry though as i still have diablo!
:D

Just started Elder Scrolls Online today... I can't seem to find a thread about it and I just have so many feels! I might start one...
I heard nothing but bad things about ESO before I bought it. Buuuuut. I'm a hard core ES fan so I bought it anyways :tmi:
It's ok so far. I'm angry that Dark Brotherhood & Thieves guild aren't added yet, thats 90% of the reason I even play ES games.
People kept telling me it's a WoW knockoff but... it feels VERY elder scrolls to me and not very WoW-y. I also didn't spend a lot of time playing WoW so I can't really compare.
I do like that they brought back some obliv creatures, and lock picking is the love child of obliv and skyrim which is neat.
Still not far in at all, but I might just delete this character and start a new one because I started as a thief assuming DB and Thieves guild would be in the game already..
So I think I'll be starting over as a different class...
Wai u make me wait for thieving and assasinating ppl bethesda y u do this to me :cry:

Just started Elder Scrolls Online today... I can't seem to find a thread about it and I just have so many feels! I might start one...
I heard nothing but bad things about ESO before I bought it. Buuuuut. I'm a hard core ES fan so I bought it anyways :tmi:
It's ok so far. I'm angry that Dark Brotherhood & Thieves guild aren't added yet, thats 90% of the reason I even play ES games.
People kept telling me it's a WoW knockoff but... it feels VERY elder scrolls to me and not very WoW-y. I also didn't spend a lot of time playing WoW so I can't really compare.
I do like that they brought back some obliv creatures, and lock picking is the love child of obliv and skyrim which is neat.
Still not far in at all, but I might just delete this character and start a new one because I started as a thief assuming DB and Thieves guild would be in the game already..
Wai u make me wait for thieving and assasinating ppl bethesda y u do this to me :cry:
I may have to check it out, ta for the review! :) x

• Hugs
Reactions: KatVonnegut

I also played it a bit but I kinda lost interest after a while.

I just played through Pokémon Crystal again. :D

Hardline finally got a patch that fixed server searching. Now I can always join matches on Riptide and cheaply chill on the rooftop and just pick off any unfortunate enough to spawn on the beach. Really digging the Backwoods map that came with the new dlc. Some pretty wild sniper battles go down. Those10,000 class kills achievements aren't going to be as bad as I initially thought. Can just join 24/7 400% The Block servers and rack up kills.

Tried a little bit of So Many Me and Tembo The Badass Elephant but not sure how to feel about them yet.

Also tried starting The Master Chief Collection but was kinda overwhelmed and just looked around at all the different shit to play.

Was playing The Witcher 3 but ended up getting bored of the game play, the story was pretty immersive but I ended up getting tired of the constant dialog and some of the harder boss glitches. I have not updated any new patches so I might try it again this winter.

Lately I have been playing H1Z1 Survival PVP/BR (PC), Rocket League (PS4) and Destiny (PS4).

Picked up some old games on the 360. Playing Portal 2, Lost Planet 2, Titanfall, and had to get my Gears of war back. Also been play some Diablo 3: RoS with the wife when i can.

Picked up some old games on the 360. Playing Portal 2, Lost Planet 2, Titanfall, and had to get my Gears of war back. Also been play some Diablo 3: RoS with the wife when i can.
Played a few games of the original Gears on the One earlier. Just became backwards compatible and showed up in the install list for preview members earlier today. Decent amount of people playing. Pretty neat to be able to play online with 360 players. Couldn't play on Raven Down yet tho. Now they just need to hurry up and make Gears 3 bc.

Played a few games of the original Gears on the One earlier. Just became backwards compatible and showed up in the install list for preview members earlier today. Decent amount of people playing. Pretty neat to be able to play online with 360 players. Couldn't play on Raven Down yet tho. Now they just need to hurry up and make Gears 3 bc.

Damn straight. I sucked at Gears 3, but I'd rather play it then most of the stuff I got right now.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
^Yo you still playing Master Chief collection at all? Looking for peeps to do the campaigns with sometime in the near future.

I haven't played in a while, but I still have the game.

^Mind if I add you on Live? Maybe one day we can try to knock out the campaigns if you're interested.

^Roger, will do when I get home. Gamertag starts with a g and avatar is a sweet Batman outfit, just so you know I'm not one of those weird spammers.

Reactions: DuoShi
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, when I have time! Aka MH4U. BEST GAME EVERRRRR. :)

Old school Super Mario Bros 3... Thinking of trying to buy a TMNT cart off of eBay just to see if I can still get past that damn underwater level

Been a bit obsessed with a random little game on steam called Nom Nom Galaxy : D kind of like Terraria but with more worlds... otherwise have been trying out the new Magic Origins card game and working up to starting Pillars of Eternity, cos I know it'll take over my life for a few weeks eep.

Awesome to see there's lots of other gamers on here : D

Been playing a fair bit of Destiny. It's much more enjoyable when you actually have the slightest clue what you're doing. Also picked up Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (it's... pretty good. Like a weird cross between Final Fantasy, X-Men, and Harry Potter, but probably not as fun as that should be) and I gave the Final Fantasy XV demo that comes with it a shot. It's... good. Very pretty. I suspect I'll enjoy it when the full game is released. But calling it Final Fantasy XV feels almost disingenuous. We've reached a point now where "Final Fantasy" games play more like Zelda or The Witcher than they do Final Fantasy, and that's kind of heartbreaking.

Also played a bit of Limbo (awesome, fucked up, and awesomely fucked up) and Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris (pretty good. Like a slightly more puzzle oriented version of Diablo, but with added guns and Lara Croft), both of which were on PlayStation Plus this month.

I've just been playing CS:GO lately. Thought about buying FF Type-0, but not sure on if I'd actually play through it or not.

Got burned out on Star Trek Online, so taking a hiatus. Tried TERA & Rift; TERA was... a lil' creepy, to be honest... Rift was OK but the lore didn't appeal to me much. Tried out Skyforge and was like "lol wut." Tried to get back into the Secret World but it doesn't keep me coming back for some reason.

On the non-MMO front, still playing GTAV (because GTAV) and Sims 4. Mostly waiting for Fallout 4 now.

So, Toy Soldiers: War Chest is interesting.It's basically a tower defense game. With heroes. And licensed toys for some armies. Like GI Joe/Cobra and He-Man and Assassin's Creed (not really licensed, as it's a Ubisoft game, anyway). So, if you take over a turret and get the hero meter to a certain point, you can bring out your hero. So far, I've only played the tutorial, which had the hero as Kaiser Wilhelm. And a few levels past that as He-Man.

Attachments

• NJrNmhNq.jpg
    NJrNmhNq.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 6
Fifa 15, MLB The Show 15, NBA 2k15, Madden 15 all on PS4...going to be a couple of expensive months buying the '16 variants!

On the PC (PC Master Race FTW) I finally got bored of trying to pvp gear up all 10 of my WoW chars...Been revisitng XCOM: Enemy Within (Long War mod).