AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Chrono Trigger is amazing. I still have the poster of them by the campfire that came with the game. Love it. They made a Playstation sequel called Chrono Cross. It was good if you don't compare it to the amazing Chrono trigger ... no timetravel really but more so alternate realities. If you haven't tried it, I would give it a go.
I actually did get a chance to play around with CCross, but I DID compare it to the amazing Chronotrigger and it WAS disappointing bc of it. lol. But, I might try it again someday on a computer that can handle an ps emulator.

Reactions: Boog
I'm totally obsessed with Jessie and Audrey, lol. I finally got to the part where you have to date Venus. I think steam censors the selfies by default for whatever reason :grr:. Maybe it's some kinda outside DLC I'll have to look into.

Maybe... to be honest, neither me or my BF remember where we got them. Sure some google searching should get a pop somewhere!

I liked Nikki's style/hobbies but her "bored" with everything was annoying. Audrey was just the bomb! :D There's three more characters that you unlock as well! I really like the alien that @summerale mention (why would you stop at her?! so many scifi references hehehe :shame:)

Maybe... to be honest, neither me or my BF remember where we got them. Sure some google searching should get a pop somewhere!

I liked Nikki's style/hobbies but her "bored" with everything was annoying. Audrey was just the bomb! :D There's three more characters that you unlock as well! I really like the alien that @summerale mention (why would you stop at her?! so many scifi references hehehe :shame:)
I kind of just got bored of the game honestly. I just wanted to end up doing the fairy in the end :joyful:
Well that and then I started playing CS GO again.
Bought Fruit of Grisaia since it's on sale, hopefully Steam censoring doesn't ruin it.

I am stuck trying to make a flying machine that can destroy two scout balloons in Besiege. The difficulty jumped stupid high, when they took away the ground my rolling death machines were using.

I used to hate LoL, but now I find myself playing it everyday. I used to play with my friends who were ranked higher, so I was always frustrated with the game-play. Now I am steadily learning all the tricks and at my own pace, so it makes me very happy :)

I'm really into games like Fairyland, and Ragnarok Online. Sadly those are dying out and I can't find one that satisfies me.

I finished The Last of Us which was great but soooo glitchy (the final cut scene, I had to restart four times just to get the audio, ended up watching it on YouTube which definitely diminished the emotion, lol).

Yesterday I got a PS4!!!! And so I've been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, probably only played about 30mins of the story then tried the multiplayer which was super fun.

Reactions: HaileyRoyale
I've been playing Armello. It's a entertaining RP/tabletop style game with some really incredible artwork. One of the heroes in the game is an adorable bunny named Amber.
latest

I think it's a awesome game released in a year of great games. I'm about to take the "White Mamba" mission but I want to do some side missions in Africa first and process/obtain more fuel resources and GMP.

The past week and a half I've been addicted to Super Mario Maker. Both playing and creating. Although I've discovered that nobody stars any of my levels except the really easy boring ones. What's up with that?

Been going crazy on GOG recently. Just started up The Witcher (first one) and my fuck is it ever gorgeous! I love having a PC that can actually run games I wanna play. The opening movie about made me weep with how great it looked. Now I just hope the game is good too.

Been going crazy on GOG recently. Just started up The Witcher (first one) and my fuck is it ever gorgeous! I love having a PC that can actually run games I wanna play. The opening movie about made me weep with how great it looked. Now I just hope the game is good too.

Good stuff, I enjoyed the first a lot but didn't finish it before going to the second (which I also didn't finish). Now that I've spent a ton of time with the third I'm definitely considering going back to the first soon.

For now I've been on a 'gaming hiatus' and am only playing Neptunia ReBirth. But I'm thinking of jumping back into Valkyria Chronicles and Dota in the next couple days.

Reactions: JimsX
Playing Fire Emblem: Awakening

(again) I kinda lost my 200+ hours in my transfer.

I'm still Horribly stuck on my playthrough of pokemon x, and i throw in some zombie army trilogy and life is strange for good measure. i have game ADD it seems... (also roller coaster tycoon for deep stress relief It's so old though, i usually hid that lol)

I'm about ready to restart my playthrough of Pokemon Y, I am STUCK on the Elite Four in Omega Ruby because of Steven's damn Metagross! UGHH
I'm also doing a playthrough of Legend of Zelda: Windwaker for WiiU and it is so beautiful d=(´▽`)=b