AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've got some serious video game ADD. I am now playing Uncharted Collection. I forgot how bad I hated the jet ski parts of 1. I have started MGSV, Mad Max, Wind Waker HD in the last few weeks.and I'd finally been trying to finish Last of Us in the remastered version. but, VGADD.

So I finally picked up Skyrim (hey, I'm old and busy these days) mainly because I couldn't find my Oblivion discs that I never got to finish. Killed the first dragon last night, so that was fun. Looking forward to figuring out my best economic strategy, too.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
I finally got Until Dawn!!! My friends & I had a slumber party last night to play through it. It was so much fun :D

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5. Destiny. Hearthstone.

I'm waiting for my remaining games this fall/winter season. Guitar Hero Live, Halo 5, Need for Speed, and COD BO3.

I've been kind of bored of all of my games lately tbh :/ I replayed Bioshock in it's entirety and now I'm working on a Cullen romance in DAI and dicking around in Skyrim. So excited about LiS though. Two more days :D :D

Reactions: DuoShi
Adding to my Video Game ADD, Transformers Devastation and Yoshi's Woolly World. However, Transformers may break it, as it has a weird hold on me. Possibly because the boss fights are horribly hard, and I have to beat them, so I replay them til I either go nuts, or beat them.

I've been kind of bored of all of my games lately tbh :/

Same here. Destiny and Hearthstone are just grinding for me now. I have another week until Halo 5 and another week until COD BO3. Then, it'll be excitement all day err day.

I had a sudden urge to play Pokemon so now I'm playing Pokemon Emerald on a GameBoy Advance emulator. That is, until my precious baby Fallout 4 is released next month at which point I will be inseparable with my new Xbox One (which EEK I still need to buy!).

I have a terrible habit or re-rolling characters after spending 30+ hours in a game. I have sworn to myself that I will finally beat Witcher 3 before Fallout 4 comes out.

previously was trying to do a 100% run on Super Metroid...

then knocked out Mad Max just last weekend. after weeks of frustration...

The first video game I have sat down & played for more than an hour in a few months: This War of Mine. Oddly addicting & now that they added customization for your survivors, maps & scenarios it is even more so.

Reactions: ramblin
I have been playing the original Sims off and on lately and forgot how much fun it can be! I love the excuses they give on the phone when they don't want to come over. "I can't come over because I'm waiting for the phone repairman." "My psychic advisor has forbidden me to leave the house today." LMAO!

I just picked up a 3DS XL for some nostalgic Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time love. Just as I started getting into Majora's Mask again, I bought Pokemon Alpha Sapphire impulsively and haven't been able to put it down since. I've never played a Pokemon game before and now I'm all scrolling through serebii.net constantly. I might need professional help.

I just picked up a 3DS XL for some nostalgic Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time love. Just as I started getting into Majora's Mask again, I bought Pokemon Alpha Sapphire impulsively and haven't been able to put it down since. I've never played a Pokemon game before and now I'm all scrolling through serebii.net constantly. I might need professional help.
They are so addictive!! Bulbapedia is my jam :)

Soo legend of zelda, ts4, pokemon emerald, defiance, and if anyone has a good Dota lmk! Considering re-downloading the one i had on my old computer, infinite crisis, might someday redownload Tera, but doubt it.

Soo legend of zelda, ts4, pokemon emerald, defiance, and if anyone has a good Dota lmk! Considering re-downloading the one i had on my old computer, infinite crisis, might someday redownload Tera, but doubt it.
Is Defiance going strong? I got it on Steam a long time ago, but I never really gave it a fair chance.

360. One wasn't even out when he gave me all of it. But my 360 still works so it suits me fine :)
Tell you what. You add Skyrim: Legendary Edition to your Wishlist and it's as good as yours in 2 business days. Nobody deserves to be deprived of that game. Let me know when you've got it up.

Reactions: Poler_Bare and Gen
Tell you what. You add Skyrim: Legendary Edition to your Wishlist and it's as good as yours in 2 business days. Nobody deserves to be deprived of that game. Let me know when you've got it up.
Holy crap are you serious? If so you've just made my year! I've been dying to play it. Everyone tells me how awesome it is.

Reactions: Gen
Picked up a Wii U for cheap so I finally got around to trying Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2. Really liking both so far, though Hyrule is more of my 'zone out' type of game, I can barely tell you the story.

So, Transformers: Devestation is SO much better, now that I've restarted and know what I'm doing, now. Blew through the boss I was stuck at before, no problem. So, this is what being good at a Platinum made game is like...

I have been overtaken by Star Wars mania so I broke down and bought a PS4 today just so I can play Battlefront 3 when it comes out in mid November. I just started playing Witcher 3 and it's a huge ass friggin game. I hope to beat it in 6 days and return it :p

I occasionally play ipad games like: Dumb Ways to Die 2 (similar to the Warioware games on the DS), Amateur Surgeon 3 (similar to Trauma Center on DS), Words with Friends, Pandemic, Small World 2 and Sims Freeplay.