AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
i just beat the main story for Shadow of Mordor and it was fuuuuucking awesome
the parts where you wrangle beasts with the Dwarf were so cool! :h:

i have the DLC to play next luckily because that game is so fun. i think i might try to 100% it but some of the 'chievies sound freaking difficult @_@

I am legitimately surprised I managed to pass my finals thanks to my tendency to play skyrim instead of studying.

Also. I was a little surprised at how much harder it was than oblivion

That was me last year, this year I was playing Dragon Age and kept being like "well, I'll just check in on the war table and set it up....well, maybe just ONE mission...." hahah. If only finals were as interesting as video games :D

That was me last year, this year I was playing Dragon Age and kept being like "well, I'll just check in on the war table and set it up....well, maybe just ONE mission...." hahah. If only finals were as interesting as video games :D

Right? If my professors would give me quest instead of homework, we wouldn't be in this situation

I got back into an MMO I used to play a lot when it came out, The Secret World. Something about being able to kill Lovecraftian monsters with an assault rifle that is just fun.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I have to pack up my game system during mid-terms and finals. I've found that I remember to eat, I sleep better, more productive, studious and procrastinate a lot less when I'm not symbiotically tethered to my playstation :D

Reactions: Gen
I got back into an MMO I used to play a lot when it came out, The Secret World. Something about being able to kill Lovecraftian monsters with an assault rifle that is just fun.

I've wanted to try it, but MMOs are such a time sink.

One of my husband's friends is in the Marines, and left his xbox one and TV over at le husband's house (he thought it was too distracting when he was stationed elsewhere), and it has SKYRIM ONLINE AND OMG AM I SO EXCITED.

I am legitimately surprised I managed to pass my finals thanks to my tendency to play skyrim instead of studying.

Also. I was a little surprised at how much harder it was than oblivion

I know that feel. Never really got into Oblivion, but SUPER into Skyrim. I get sucked back in every so often... including now haha! Damn elves.

I've almost run out of things to do in Fantasy Life (3DS) without buying the DLC. I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes cute RPGs or games like Animal Crossing. It has elements of collecting, decorating/designing, and cute characters with unique personalities like Animal Crossing, with the addition of crafting to create furniture, clothes, weapons, and armor, and thorough character customization. The battle system is pretty simple so it's a nice game to play if you just want to relax and unwind. I've gotten over 80 hours at this point and I still haven't done everything!

SWTOR, Halo 5, Black Ops 3, Gems of War, and Hearthstone. Other things as I feel like it, but those are the main games for me right now.

Edit: I haven't finished the newest Need for Speed yet.

I'm currently on something like my 500th hour of Skyrim. I don't know what it is about that game, but it's nearly endless as far as gameplay goes. Even if you're just blasting draugr all day. I really really want to get Fallout 4 though; sadly I don't think my shitty laptop would be able to support it. :( I've also been playing way too much Hearthstone. Simpler MTG that doesn't require actually hanging out with people! :p

My Fallout 4 addiction has beeen put on hold.

I'm now enthralled with The Witness. This is the best puzzle game I've played in forever. The way it teaches you things without words is amazing. Also, the mix of exploration with puzzle solving is great! Two of my favorite things in one game! (And while the island is small, you WILL have to spend a lot of time exploring. Practically everything is designed with a purpose in mind. I can't begin to imagine how they built the landscape given how much everything interacts with everything else, depending on your perspective. (Sorry I'm being so vague, but I really don't want to spoil anything! The joy of discovering stuff in this game and figuring it out on your own is too great to ruin for anyone else.)

The basic idea of the game is that you're exploring a mysterious island where someone has erected lots of tablets containing maze-like puzzles where you basically have to draw a line from one spot to another. But each set of panels changes the basic concept in various ways (adding symbols or colors or a different type of layout of lines) and sometimes other things around you interact with the puzzles in unexpected ways.

Warning: It can be very hard at times. You will want to bang your head against the wall in frustration at times. When that happens, walk away and explore for a bit and find some other kind of puzzle to work on. You might need a bit of knowledge that is best learned elsewhere on the island. Or you might just need a different perspective. (Figuratively or literally!) Or perhaps you need to sleep on it.

Try not to fall into the tempation of looking up a puzzle solution online. If you do, it may help you temporarily make progress, but if you don't understand the reason for a solution then you will run into lots of problems later. Each set of puzzles is designed to teach you something, and whatever rules you're supposed to be learning will be used again later, sometimes in unexpected places.

Important note for the 10% of the population who have some form of colorblindness: The game DOES have quite a few color-based puzzles. You don't have to solve every puzzle to beat the game, so you can probably reach the end, but having several groups of puzzles inaccessible means that you'll have a smaller set of puzzles to work with. And colorblind completionists are screwed.

Sound is important in a few places, too, which could pose similar difficulties for the hearing impaired.

I've heard that the mouse controls suck. I don't know. I'm playing on PS4, where the controls are good.

There's a fair amount of interesting math in the puzzles, but those not trained in math may not realize it. Graph theory, topology, and basic concepts such as parity along with standard proof techniques could all help one formulate the rules and construct algorithms and specific solutions, but it's certainly not necessary to play the game and might sometimes be more of a distraction than an advantage, LOL. (Each type of problem makes me want to start proving theorems that would be useful to solve puzzles, but then I run across twists that make the art and design of the game at least as important than the underlying math.) Better to just learn the rules and solve each new challenge as it comes, as the environmental influence on the more advanced puzzles is unpredictable and tends to overshadow (literally, at times) the basic concepts.

Now excuse me while I get back to looking at this diagram I drew (You will need pencil and paper. Probably colored pencils.) last night of an evil combination of broken lines, rotated shapes, cruelly-placed dots, and some squares I need to figure out how the heck to separate from each other. All of which is in plain sight of a non-solution which just can't work when the pieces are put together. It's maddening and I love it.

$40, on Steam and PS4. Yes, it's a bit steep, but those who love difficult puzzles will easily spend dozens of hours playing it. But if you're on a budget, I'm sure it'll go on sale in six months.

Almost finished with Assassins Creed Syndicate. Bought Resident Evil 0 HD. Got maybe a third of the way through and got frustrated when I kept on getting killed by shitty little monkeys. Was enjoying it up until that point though.

I stopped playing both of those when I picked up Wasteland 2 on a whim. If you have PlayStation Plus, it's only £13.99 this month (I assume it's similarly priced in America/Europe too) and I'd highly recommend it. It's the spiritual successor to Fallout 2 (same producer) and a direct sequel to the original Wasteland game (which pre-dated the first Fallout games). I suspect it's even better on PC, but it works well on console. It's a post-apocalyptic, turn-based RPG with isometric graphics rather than full 3D. I'm only a few hours in but I'm loving it so far. It's a game that requires patience and it moves at a very slow pace, but I'm finding it so much more rewarding than Fallout 4 (which I really liked). You feel a real sense of achievement when you scope a group of raiders from afar and plan your attack, moving in for the kill while trying to conserve as much ammo as you can. For anyone who misses the old Fallout games from before it essentially became an FPS, I'd say Wasteland 2 is pretty much essential.

I stopped playing both of those when I picked up Wasteland 2 on a whim. If you have PlayStation Plus, it's only £13.99 this month (I assume it's similarly priced in America/Europe too) and I'd highly recommend it. It's the spiritual successor to Fallout 2 (same producer) and a direct sequel to the original Wasteland game (which pre-dated the first Fallout games). I suspect it's even better on PC, but it works well on console.

The PS+ discount in North America isn't nearly as good (it's currently $27.99 in the US) so I'm going to wait a bit longer. Of course, I already own it on Steam, having been a supporter of the kickstarter, so I've already played through a certain amount of it. (But not a lot of it, as I rarely play PC games. I do plan to buy the PS4 version at some point.)

I played the original Wasteland a bit back in the day (the original Apple II version on a big stack of 5.25" floppy disks; yes the original Wasteland is that old!) and it was very similar. Wasteland 2 is more similar to Fallout when it comes to combat, but a lot of other stuff feels a lot more like the original Wasteland.

I just finished up Tales from the Borderlands and I am going back to playing Sanctum 2 and Resident Evil series now that its all on Steam

Playing Darkest Dungeon now on Steam, which just went into full release. Turn-based roguelike sidescroller with a significant aspect of managing your characters' emotional health. Great art.

Probably Rise of the Tomb Raider after I get bored of that.

Tomb Raider is on super sale on PSN right now, for like $8.75. Picked that up last night and it's great so far!

I've been trying to get back into Pokemon Alpha Sapphire but it's slow going. I really preferred 2D Pokemon games, and while I was excited that they remade one of my favorite childhood games, it just doesn't have the same charm.

I've also recently downloaded ePSXe and currently have been playing Crash Team Racing and I'll be getting to Legends of Dragoon eventually soon

And I beat LISA the other day, absolutely cried. I'm still feelin' it.