AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

whats the craziest thing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2013
so ladies and gentlemen i wanna know whats the craziest thing you have ever done in your entire life and how was it?? for me hands down it was skydiving thats the biggest rush and i dont think im ever gonna top that..i hope i hear some crazy ass things lol..

I ran with scissors, around a pool.

JerryBoBerry said:
I ran with scissors, around a pool.

I chewed gum. While walking. AND I stepped on a crack in the sidewalk.

My mom still says she didn't break her back, but I'm onto her...

I've had sex in a coffin underneath the Necronomicon. Complete with fog machines and blacklights. Spent the night in it.

I went home with a stranger once and ended up having to run out of his house as soon as I had the chance, jump the fences while the dog barked, cut through backyards until I found the highway, and hitchhike 14 miles home. I was convinced he was going to try to kill me. He was talking about keeping me at his place forever and impregnating me and calling me his little girl. O_O

I live dangerously. :?

Seriously, don't go home with strangers.

Oh boy.... I could fill books with my stories. Perhaps the riskiest thing I've ever done was have two one night stands in the bushes with two guys I didn't know. Never did learn their names either until later on when I found out I was friends with the younger one's brother. Apparently the two guys were cousins. Lol, took me hours to get the twigs out of my hair that night.

When I was 19 I gave my ex-boyfriend a handjob in the confessional of a Catholic church. Because the church is always open for people to go into it, look around, light candles and pray, there were about 20 or 30 people slowly walking around the church that afternoon. If the Father or anyone else had stepped into the confessional box for whatever reason, we would have been screwed.

Oh well. Hell is where all the cool people go anyway.

i once got so drunk that i trew my xmas tree outside and burned it
got arrested, and spend the night in jail, yelling and cursing at the police officers
day after they read me stuff i said that night... and one of the officers that arrested me is a acquaintance of my parents through church :oops:

i also got kicked out of a bar for giving my ex a handjob under the counter... pfft i didn't think it was that offensive.. nobody ever saw anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.