AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the last thing you copied?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey @[redacted] douchebag don't fucking remove captions. I hope you itch in your "special bits" for a 1,000 days :)"

Hahaha whoopps....

• Funny!
Reactions: Sundae
Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis

When the killing of Brutus and Cassius had disarmed the Republic; when Pompey had been crushed in Sicily,3and, with Lepidus thrown aside and Antony slain, even the Julian party was leaderless but for the Caesar; after laying down his triumviral title and proclaiming himself a simple consul content with tribunician authority to safeguard the commons, he first conciliated the army by gratuities, the populace by cheapened corn,º the world by the amenities of peace, then step by step began to make his ascent and to unite in his own person the functions of the senate, the magistracy, and the legislature. Opposition there was none: the boldest spirits had succumbed on stricken fields or by proscription-lists; while the rest of the nobility found a cheerful acceptance of slavery the smoothest road to wealth and office, and, as they had thriven on revolution, stood now for the new order and safety in preference to the old order and adventure. Nor was the state of affairs unpopular in the provinces, where administration by the Senate and People had been discredited by the feuds of the magnates and the greed of the officials, against which there was but frail protection in a legal system for ever deranged by force, by favouritism, or (in the last resort) by gold.

...I'm a history major.

Talking with a friend about the weirdest music videos ever. I had to throw in the creepy, catchy Robert Downey, Jr. song. Pretty sure the copy before that was Zwei Schritte Vor by OOMPH! We need hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.