AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the last thing you copied?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mtxsq6AdE61sh7ckdo1_500.gif

- Ha. I was talking about how I preferred drumsticks to chicken wings and how much more...graceful they are to handle. This gif might not demonstrate that the best in hindsight. XD

I have big, glorious pussy lips that I love. I stretch them out up close to the camera so you can see just how awesome they are to pull out, let go and play around with.

----

Haha, I've been uploading and queuing clips a lot tonight. :oops:

Reactions: xoxoHunter and Rose
My clipboard is empty....

Bedtime Chapstick:
I take pride in having the softest lips anyone has ever came across. To keep them so soft, I must make sure I keep them moisturized at all times, especially before bed. Watch as I apply and reapply my moisturizing lip balm generously.

:lol: Lip/mouth fetish video hahah.

A pic of a top model (regular top 100 MFC) who has obvious stretch marks for that post on it... but decided it was a bit crass, and cruel to post.

About gaming and how it can be abused or used to make money.

There's just something @KayleePond. Creative, intelligent, sensual, authentic, beautiful, and kind. Words don't do her justice.

I had to correct a tweet. I had clearly forgotten the word "about" in the above tweet

Reactions: LilyMarie
the best part of the whole thing was when she put the bag on her head.

from a conversation with my sibling and sibling-in-law about my my niece. Nothing like having the same conversation at the same time with two different people, in the same geographic place, on two DIFFERENT social media platforms.

Fox & McDonald or Munson

(looking for Engineering Fluid Mechanics textbooks)

professor layton
persona 4
light up light up
windows 8 turn off automatic restart
snapchat electriczoolive

Status
Not open for further replies.