Hi, I really hope I can get some help.
I've been sending requests through the official platform but never get replies unfortunately.
My username is Lafleurdenuit on Chaturbate.
My current problem is that I've been able to stream (I started in July of 2026) and earn tips as of today. However, I logged in tonight, and as I was attempting to upload some media, I've noticed it says my age verification is not gone through?
I'd been streaming for over 1 hour until a regular user mentionned they were unable to even tip me. I've gone to the age and ID verification page, and yes my ID is there, with my DOB and the selfie I took last summer, and it says approved.
So I really would like to get back to streaming and earning tips, please, if anyone has any suggestions or can look into this. I've tried accessing the page both on my phone and my laptop and it's the same problem (ID approved, DOB present on ID with the selfie too).
What's more for context, as I logged in tonight, it said that my account had been suspended (general message about using improper objects) which I clearly have not been doing.
I have many toys yes, but they're all from reputable sellers online and of different sizes. They do respect the platform's policies however.
So I'm also trying to understand why this happened? I clicked on ''agree and approve platform's policies'' before it would let me stream again earlier, then I got to streaming, yet unable to earn tokens.
If I'm fortunate enough to get an official support member from Chaturbate look into this, may I also know why my account got suspended? I had not streamed since over a week, and I logged in only to be notified of that. My last stream last week ended nicely, no suspension or anything off whatsoever. As I've said, this had happened a few times when I first started last summer, getting suspended then having to click on accept and go on. Once, I've been suspended for a couple hours without any clear explanation, and I did reach out, but never got a reply. If there's something I'm doing wrong I'd love to know, because I'm starting to fear and be paranoid some users are just reporting me out of spite for being trans etc.
Thank you very much in advance,
Lafleurdenuit
I've been sending requests through the official platform but never get replies unfortunately.
My username is Lafleurdenuit on Chaturbate.
My current problem is that I've been able to stream (I started in July of 2026) and earn tips as of today. However, I logged in tonight, and as I was attempting to upload some media, I've noticed it says my age verification is not gone through?
I'd been streaming for over 1 hour until a regular user mentionned they were unable to even tip me. I've gone to the age and ID verification page, and yes my ID is there, with my DOB and the selfie I took last summer, and it says approved.
So I really would like to get back to streaming and earning tips, please, if anyone has any suggestions or can look into this. I've tried accessing the page both on my phone and my laptop and it's the same problem (ID approved, DOB present on ID with the selfie too).
What's more for context, as I logged in tonight, it said that my account had been suspended (general message about using improper objects) which I clearly have not been doing.
I have many toys yes, but they're all from reputable sellers online and of different sizes. They do respect the platform's policies however.
So I'm also trying to understand why this happened? I clicked on ''agree and approve platform's policies'' before it would let me stream again earlier, then I got to streaming, yet unable to earn tokens.
If I'm fortunate enough to get an official support member from Chaturbate look into this, may I also know why my account got suspended? I had not streamed since over a week, and I logged in only to be notified of that. My last stream last week ended nicely, no suspension or anything off whatsoever. As I've said, this had happened a few times when I first started last summer, getting suspended then having to click on accept and go on. Once, I've been suspended for a couple hours without any clear explanation, and I did reach out, but never got a reply. If there's something I'm doing wrong I'd love to know, because I'm starting to fear and be paranoid some users are just reporting me out of spite for being trans etc.
Thank you very much in advance,
Lafleurdenuit