AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats the sexiest thing a girl can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intelligence mixed with assertiveness is sexy to me in men and women. i'm a sucker for a pretty face and a thick but not too large body (big ass, medium to large tits). Basically i'm attracted to a similar body type. That sounds strange but is probably because it makes me the most comfortable. Telling me what to do, but only when they know they've earned the right to do so, is hot as hell to me. Great, now i'm in a "mood." Thanks a lot, guys! ;)

I love it when girls bite their bottom lip to hide a smile. It almost gives me a nose bleed =w= It's even better if they have glasses and are looking over the top of them while doing it... giggity.

Kick the door open and say:
“Honey, get your underwear off I’m horny as hell!”

Interesting topic :)

Sexiest MFC moment:

I ducked into a model's room and she was listening to "Love to Hate U". I liked it, but didn't know the song; she was dancing with this slow, subtle eroticism that seemed to accentuate the moment. It was playing on her phone lying on the bed...

I tipped her and requested the song title in the tip. She didn't stop or say anything instead slowly picking up her phone and moving toward her cam with it and holding it up to the screen for about 10 seconds so I could write down the song. I thanked her, and she smiled.

There's a moment when you realize the person you're with (or whatever the MFC equivalent is) can please you in ways you don't expect or can't imagine. That's the most sexy thing to me.

It was just one of those absolutely captivating things. Just thinking about it gives me a bit of the shivers.

Hah, this topic. I was so new to the forums and nervous about posting, but here we go!

I find intelligence and/or goofiness to be extremely attractive. When a girl makes me laugh or finds me funny, I feel almost an instant connection. The intelligence thing for me isn't about knowing everything, but a type of mindset that I am insanely attracted to. I like a girl who comprehends the point of the Tractatus. She doesn't have to read it, quote from it, etc. But it's VERY clear when someone 'gets it'. It's all about how the brain is wired. I wouldn't even call it 'intelligence' so much as I would call it 'having certain hardware'. It helps me hold conversations a million times better and, hey, I'm attracted to people I can do this with!

I also love a good butt wiggle :drool:

Sexiest thing a woman can do....

Its the first time your eyes lock from across the room and she smiles.....

Its her grabbing your phone and putting in 6 digits of her # and telling you have to work a little.....

Its after the first date when you don't know if you should go in for a kiss, she grabs you, pulls you to her and throws her arms around you kissing you...

its weeks later when she knows tonight is the night and whispers it to you as you are being shown to your table for dinner....

Its a bit after the first time, her head laying on your chest and her hand is slowly working its way down to see about round 2...

Its the morning after and she walks out to your kitchen wearing one of your t-shirts....

So what is the sexiest thing a woman can do? Love you

Reactions: LilyMarie
Rosemary said:
Either blow my mind with their intelligence or do something extremely goofy. The whole, 'omg if I do a goofy thing I'm no longer hot' doesn't do it for me. I love goofballs!

Do girls (or guys) really think that they're only hot if they ACT hot? :lol:

I think a honest smile can be so sexy. Clothes, attitude, and personality are important, but without the smile they are all pale shadows of what they could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.