AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the silliest thing you've done while drunk?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
I can't answer this question, because I've always been sober enough to know my surroundings.

I've left this unanswered for a couple of days because I really can't recall what I've done. I just get super open and talkative when I'm really drunk. So I'm sure I've had some epic conversations.

I've certainly regretted some of the girl-on-girl kisses I've had while drunk. Beer Goggles FTL.

pass out in the rain
tell a woman I could see 2 of her
feeling the puke coming, TRYING to run to the bathroom only to take a step and fall flat on my face, then crawling the rest of the way
having my picture taken with me sleeping with my head on the toilet
sleeping under a pool table tarp
this all happened when I was the best man at my best friend's wedding, and also the 1st time I had EVER been drunk. If you've seen my vid in the peek a boo topic, it was like that... but with actual Vodka (the vid is fake (water) to you that didn't know already)

I have also WON a 81 person Texas Hold'Em tournament while completely smashed.

Freq said:
pass out in the rain
feeling the puke coming, TRYING to run to the bathroom only to take a step and fall flat on my face, then crawling the rest of the way
this all happened when I was the best man at my best friend's wedding, and also the 1st time I had EVER been drunk. If you've seen my vid in the peek a boo topic, it was like that... but with actual Vodka (the vid is fake (water) to you that didn't know already)

Taped myself drinking vodka and hitting myself with a giant fake hammer.

:h: Freaq!

burnside986 said:
Freq said:
pass out in the rain

Taped myself drinking vodka and hitting myself with a giant fake hammer.

:h: Freaq!
:clap:

phew i had to read the the topics more then once i was gonna say fart but i guess i got to say i dont drink cause hint hint check out the pic

Attachments

• 386abd51.gif
    386abd51.gif
    145.9 KB · Views: 391
AmberCutie said:
I've left this unanswered for a couple of days because I really can't recall what I've done. I just get super open and talkative when I'm really drunk. So I'm sure I've had some epic conversations.

I've certainly regretted some of the girl-on-girl kisses I've had while drunk. Beer Goggles FTL.

Man, this makes me want to get drunk, although in my case I wish it'll be guy-on-girl kisses of which I won't regret. But seeing that other people do illegal things while drunk, I shy away from having too many drinks.

AND... with this post, I have officially become a top ten poster (as in number of posts, not general perceived awesomeness) on this forum.

I'm going to refrain from answering this question.

I have been drunk a whole twice.

Silliest thing?

"Wow, I really do walk straighter when I'm drunk!"

x.x

Wait, make that three times. forgot about the fourth this year.

"You have to be drunk by 10pm"

We were watching movies, and playing DDO.

Status
Not open for further replies.