AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's with the tongues?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2015
Just curious but I've noticed a lot of model pictures on Streamate and some other sites have tongues sticking out with goofy faces, crossed eyes etc.
Any meaning or is it just trendy/fun?

Oh.. Ahegoa... A minor pet "hate" of mine :rofl:

I am sorry, but all the models who do it just look demented to me. 🤷‍♂️ (Of course this just means it is "not for me", I am not advocating that people stop doing, or tipping for, it ;) )
Mine is the close-up gyno or gape shots. I swear I've seen tonsils at least once. I know some people enjoy it so have at it; I've always found it jarring when I'm browsing though.

What can I say, I like the tease. :clap:

Last edited:
Mine is the close-up gyno or gape shots.

Yeah, I, too, could do without those photos or video previews showing up on my Twitter feed while I'm trying to eat pizza.

Oh.. Ahegoa... A minor pet "hate" of mine :rofl:

I am sorry, but all the models who do it just look demented to me. 🤷‍♂️ (Of course this just means it is "not for me", I am not advocating that people stop doing, or tipping for, it ;) )

Hahah I am not a fan either, I don't mind seeing it on the very rare occasion from a model I really like, but more in a fun way rather than sexual and a turn on.

Mine is the close-up gyno or gape shots. I swear I've seen tonsils at least once. I know some people enjoy it so have at it; I've always found it jarring when I'm browsing though.

This, for me I hate this so much, I don't get it at all, sexually unattractive for me personally.

Yeah... 👍 I'm not there for a gynaecology lesson. Unless I have a "very pressing need", less is more for me.

I don't like being called Daddy either. Used in any sexual context is creepy. 🤢
yes i agree i dont know why some people like this its just gross to me. if its a sub and dom thing just you the word master or something idk lol. i think the whole daddy thing is just gross my room-mate hates it too. so at-least i am not alone there. lol

Then I'm glad I didn't put my 'sticking out my long tongue, seductively eating grapes' pic in my ACF signature. :p I have it as a 10-token item on my tip menus (The action of showing my long tongue), and members have been tipping for it lately.

Then I'm glad I didn't put my 'sticking out my long tongue, seductively eating grapes' pic in my ACF signature. :p I have it as a 10-token item on my tip menus (The action of showing my long tongue), and members have been tipping for it lately.

This and with a strawberry is ALWAYS acceptable and loved!
One model I adore does this as part of a multi-goal sometimes, and everyone loves it

Reactions: yummybrownfox
This and with a strawberry is ALWAYS acceptable and loved!
One model I adore does this as part of a multi-goal sometimes, and everyone loves it

tongue out.jpggrapes3.png

Oh! sexy tongue action (with or without food) is a different matter entirely! ;)

Reactions: yummybrownfox

How are you being teased? It became interesting to me.

I love calling my partner daddy, but I never had a relationship with my father so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me lol
It is not an uncommon thing (although it is not something I would want a partner to call me)

Just 2 examples: Fleetwood Mac Song "Oh Daddy" and also I think it was in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" that Marilyn Monroe's character calls her fella "Daddy"

Just goes to prove that taste varies widely.
Ahegao is not my thing either, but I do recognise and appreciate it when it's done well.
Reminds me of this (which I posted a while back in another thread) when a guy entered the room to see the model doing a long ahegao face:
2021-07-27 at 20-44-30.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
It's one of those things that look a lot better as a drawing than a real person doing it, with very few exceptions (and any exception I can think of was using a filter to help make the face look more appealing while pulling off such an expression). I can like it in hentai, but real people doing it in every photo can get old quick. It just.. looks too unnatural to not be distracting.

I've had 2 people ask me to do aheago live. It's incredibly hard, because you don't know how you look while you're doing it, but you also feel silly trying to. The people who requested it were really nice though, so I was willing to try, but it's just not for me.. can't see myself doing it again (at least not unedited in some way).

It's one of those things that look a lot better as a drawing than a real person doing it, with very few exceptions (and any exception I can think of was using a filter to help make the face look more appealing while pulling off such an expression). I can like it in hentai, but real people doing it in every photo can get old quick. It just.. looks too unnatural to not be distracting.

I've had 2 people ask me to do aheago live. It's incredibly hard, because you don't know how you look while you're doing it, but you also feel silly trying to. The people who requested it were really nice though, so I was willing to try, but it's just not for me.. can't see myself doing it again (at least not unedited in some way).
And I hope no-one thought I was criticising models who do it (or criticising the quality of their attempts). It really is not my thing at all :rofl:

@Ozzie_ Same here. It's not my thing. If someone does it frequently, I'm just not a part of their core audience, so it doesn't affect me. Whatever makes them happy + earns them money is their business.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.