AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite chain restaurant?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Hamburger Resturant!
It's basically like McDonalds but they have like 5 vegetarian burgers and 1 vegan burger, and thay make the burgers when you order it, so it's always fresh!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Mine is a South African chain ..Mochachos Chicken Fiesta (Mexican based food).

That's really tough... when I was younger I'd have said TGIFridays maybe, or Applebee's. Now I'd guess Red Robin.

Now I'd guess Red Robin.
That strawberry lemonade!!!! :happy:

I think mine is Buffalo Wild Wings too. We don't have any here but I love wings so I usually go when I'm in a city that does have them.

That strawberry lemonade!!!! :happy:

I think mine is Buffalo Wild Wings too. We don't have any here but I love wings so I usually go when I'm in a city that does have them.

Seriously Gen we are deprived
add Panera to that list.

Reactions: Gen
I'm fond of Ruby Tuesday and Chili's. Ruby Tuesday for the salad bar and Chili's for their chicken crispers (really crunchy, fried chicken that's been dunked in BBQ sauce).

Chipotle. I miss not having one in the town I currently live in.

Reactions: Lelo1 and Gen
I actually don't eat at many chains... If I'm out and about and really hungry, specifically when I don't know the area, I'll stop into a Taco Bell or Subway or something like that for a quick bite. Most of the time, if I dine out (which isn't frequent at all) I look for something small and local. There's something to be said for being recognized when you walk in the door and 9/10 times the owner already knows what I'll be ordering.

Seriously Gen we are deprived
add Panera to that list.
Oh fuck if Panera counts, that's my answer, I fucking loooove Panera. Need another Panera road trip!!!

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Reactions: BiancaBaker
Is that pineapple?

What is wrong with you?

Oh fuck if Panera counts, that's my answer, I fucking loooove Panera. Need another Panera road trip!!!

my passport cant come soon enough
I miss Panera so much
god damn you muricans SHARE WITH VANCOUVER

Reactions: a_haze420 and Gen
Thats Hawaiian Pizza.
And it's a monstrosity. Pizza shall not have sweet juicy fruit!

Pineapple belongs on dessert.

Whats your favorite chain restaurant? Mine is Buffalo Wild Wings.

Eh, I wouldn't say I have a favorite chain. Most of 'em are pretty consistent, you know what you're going to get, but not really all that good. If I had to pick one, maybe Schlotzky's.

I have my favorite local places in my city and when I'm out of town, I search for local.

Both at home and on the road I'm usually on the lookout for something new, different, and local. If they have new, different and local beers too, that's always a winner.

That said, I find Panera, Baja Fresh and Togo's pretty reliable for a quick fairly healthy lunch, and will fall back on Denny's on road trips when I need a sit-down meal and am passing through without enough time or interest to familiarize myself with the town. I try to avoid the chain burger joints, but will drive through McDonald's some mornings for coffee and breakfast sandwich; I find them to have the least-bad coffee of the big three or four.

Oh, and pineapple belongs on everything, especially to cut and contrast with spice. Burgers, pizza, stir fry, chili beers, all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.