AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite chain restaurant?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can narrow it down to just one, as I have a lot of chain restaurants I enjoy:

Tilted Kilt
Chipotle
Taco John's (Prefer them over Taco Bell, but really like small local chain called "Zantigo's")
Green Mill
Five Guys
Buffalo Wild Wings
Hooters

There's a number of small local chains in my area that I really like.

I have the following chains within walking distance of me:

Chipotle
Jersey Mike's
Wendy's
KFC
Panera
Papa Murphy's
Cherry Berry

If I go out a mile or two, add in:
Culver's
McDonald's
Taco Bell
Taco John's
Burger King

Not counting small, independent restaurants or very local chains.

I also have both a Starbuck's and a Caribou Coffee within a mile.

I love pretty much all trash food. Taco Bell is my go to. In Michigan, we have Halo Burger and that is amazing. Olive burger and a Vernors Boston Cooler... like I daydream about those. In Tennessee, my favorite was Bojangles. Wendy's is fun for the Frostys.

Question:

Do most people order the same thing at specific restaurants? Or, do you mix it up quite often?

For example, I'm a creature of habit..

Wendy's: Spicy chicken sandwhich meal
Taco Bell: Bean burrito w/ sour cream and a grilled steak taco
Five Guys: Bacon cheeseburger, small cajin fries
Culver's or Hardee's/Carl's Jr: Mushroom 'n Swiss meal
Chipotle: Barbacoa burrito, very little rice, black beans, barbacoa w/small amount of chorizo, pico and hot sauce, very little sour cream, lettuce and extra cheese.

Question:

Do most people order the same thing at specific restaurants? Or, do you mix it up quite often?

I am definitely a creature of habit. Basically any place I can order online I've got a go-to order saved. And rarely do I change it up.

Taco Bell is probably the only place I change up my order with any real variation.

I also have to say I'm very picky on Chinese takeout so I find one place I like and it's the only one I'll ever order from no matter where I live in town. I moved across town from my favorite place and kept going for years. They opened a second shop closer to my place it was like Christmas.

Mostly stick to the same. Taco Bell, I want a cheesy gordita crunch and a Dorito taco. At Chipotle, I get the vegetarian burrito bowl with extra beans and fajita veggies pretty much every time. And Wendy's is always a baked potato and a Frosty :D My Starbucks order changes every time I go, though I do favour a caramel macchiato (and order exclusively Christmas drinks in the winter).

I live in Canada and hear about these chains all the time from members in my camroom. only a couple venture up north here :cry: I ALWAYS hear about Buffalo Wild Wings !!!
and nobody knows of any of the chains I post hahahahhaa. But my fav chain here is Cactus Club ! loveee the food

Reactions: a_haze420
I live in Canada and hear about these chains all the time from members in my camroom. only a couple venture up north here :cry: I ALWAYS hear about Buffalo Wild Wings !!!
and nobody knows of any of the chains I post hahahahhaa. But my fav chain here is Cactus Club ! loveee the food

Sadly, I've only been to Canada once. :( Need to remdiate that soon, as I want to go back to Toronto one of these days. About the only chain I remember is Tim Horton's. But, I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Pastries were great though!

The one thing that sruck me as odd was that instead of Border Fries (round disc shaped potato things), it was French Fries served at Taco Bell. Very strange...

Taco Bell- a couple of soft tacos and a bean burrito, hot sauce; you can't beat the classics

Wendy's - double with cheese, fries, and a Frosty

Zaxby's - club sandwich basket

Subway - meatball sub with cheese, onion, and bell pepper

Red Lobster - shrimp, shrimp, and more shrimp; cheese biscuits

Oh, and a big NO to pineapple on pizza.

America has the best food!!!

My fave chains in Canada are Montana's and a small chain you'll never have heard of but Kelly o bryans

Also taco time, dairy queen, subway

Status
Not open for further replies.