AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what's your favorite ejaculating dildo?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2018
Twitter Username
@xkirbybae
MFC Username
kirby
Hey, I'm looking into getting a dildo that I can make cum. I was wondering if you know of a good brand and if you got it online or in store.

bod safe, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free, and temperature-resistant, Silicone.

If your looking for some thing more tame. You might want to check out Doc Johnson. They have dildos with suction cups and syringe.

POP has replaceable tubing.

Lube
Sliquid has some great water based lubes with vagina vagina friendly pH. And are iso-osmotic, paraben free,
Spunk seems to be a popular choice for. But you probable don't want to use that with any silicone toys.
Bad Dragon Cum Lube

Ooooooh, I love my Bad Dragon dildos (a little biased here)! They are expensive but so worth it! There is a custom section and a clearance/ready-made section as well (which is how I bought my Blaze). They also have one vanilla dildo if you prefer a more human-shaped phallus. :haha: I like their Cum Lube because of how it seems so real, but it is very messy. My blaze has an integrated suction-cup base and a cumtube. Since they are 100% silicone, they can be boiled, cleaned with soap and water or toy cleaner, or even put in the dishwasher. All if their toys are anal safe too. If you are interested but worried about sizes, they have a nifty actual size tool on their website that you scale to a credit card.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1

bod safe, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, phthalate-free, and temperature-resistant, Silicone.

If your looking for some thing more tame. You might want to check out Doc Johnson. They have dildos with suction cups and syringe.

POP has replaceable tubing.

Lube
Sliquid has some great water based lubes with vagina vagina friendly pH. And are iso-osmotic, paraben free,
Spunk seems to be a popular choice for. But you probable don't want to use that with any silicone toys.
Bad Dragon Cum Lube

wow. im in love

May I ask if anyone uses these on chaturbate? I asked support if we could use larger toys in our stream because they have a section for requests for larger toys...and I was basically told no...we may not use anything larger that 12inches or rounder than a coke can...which sucks

My medium Blaze (fantasy dragon penis) is under the requirements and when I messaged support about Bad Dragon toys, they told me that we cannot use the animal shaped ones, so I cannot use my Tyson (a bison penis).

Bad Dragon lists all the measurements of their toys online in detail. There is one model on CB that uses very large Bad Dragon toys and she has a big disclaimer in her bio listing the measurements and how they are all safely (albeit barely) within CB's limitations.

There is one model on CB that uses very large Bad Dragon toys and she has a big disclaimer in her bio listing the measurements and how they are all safely (albeit barely) within CB's limitations.

I think I know who your talking about, because their streams are basically BD toys none stop. I honestly wonder if she sponsored by DB. Have to say, She's making progress, she can fit like 2/3 of the toy now. This is like after months of using the toy.

Even their mini toys seems big.

May I ask if anyone uses these on chaturbate? I asked support if we could use larger toys in our stream because they have a section for requests for larger toys...and I was basically told no...we may not use anything larger that 12inches or rounder than a coke can...which sucks
I believe Chaturbate now allows the use of Bad Dragon dildos because they're so popular, I'm not sure about the size limitations applying to those though

My favorite (and affordable, because the BD dildo I want is $270NZD T_T) squirting dildo is the Doc Johnson Bust It & I can't wait to get more colors of it.

I believe Chaturbate now allows the use of Bad Dragon dildos because they're so popular, I'm not sure about the size limitations applying to those though
Thank you!

The problem with these ejaculating dildos is not the dildo itself. The problem is how to simulate a real ejaculation. You end up either shooting out a ridiculous amount of material in a single long tubular stream, or you end up with a drizzle. No one has done the engineering on this correctly, to create the right pressure for the right amount of material, to really simulate an animal ejaculation. Whoever figures that problem out will make a fortune, selling the device to plug into any manufacturers' toys that have a cum tube.

The fake cum from Bad Dragon has great texture, but looking at the ingredients I do not think it is safe to swallow that. I would be very curious if others have found good formulas for fake cum that are based on more organic components.

Status
Not open for further replies.