AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When a guy "just wants to know your real name."

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
after getting a bit more attention because of my camming, I went ahead and got a concealed carry permit and a discreet firearm. Like Gemmamoore said, anyone who decides they're really interested in meeting me better have a bulletproof skull...

Reactions: BarbieLuv
I've said that Daisy is a nickname (which it is), and if they push further, I say that there are some things that I have to keep private.

I do find it slightly unnerving because, really, what does it matter if you know my legal name or not?

EDIT:
And now, thanks to this thread, I'm going to pick a fake real name.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I personally have never asked a model her real name (at least not that I can recall,) if she wanted me to have it then she can volunteer that info. I have, however, given my real name to models and have done so without demanding they do likewise; again, if they want me to know then they'll msg me and tell me. I have had a model give me her phone number to text by, and eventually she gave me her real cell # and we've spoken to each other so I became acquainted to her given name and have gotten to know her somewhat. By my way of thinking if she trusted me enough to give me her name and everyday cell number than there's no way I would betray that trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.