AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When A Premium Member Makes Your Day or Even Your YEAR!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, recently I posted a new topic on the forum called

"When A Member Ruins Your Day"

and

this one I felt needed to be made!!!

-----> :h: :h: :h: When A Premium Member Makes Your Day or Even Your YEAR!!!

Here are some things that Members have done that have been absolutely wonderful for myself and for other models that I have talked to or seen live...

1. said something sweet

2. made me laugh

3. was just fun and or polite in the chat room

4. had fun with me in group or private or public by really having a good time and all that good stuff

5. big tips either on or offline (What better compliment or kind act can you offer a woman, or any person, that to provide for them? This is taking care of them, and it is life enhancing and life sustaining and quality of life improving. Generosity is an incredible thing!)

:)

A big big big thank you to all the member at MyFreeCams who do these things listed above for thousands of models on our website! You rock and never forget it!
You make our wildest dreams come true in every single meaning of the phrase. ;)
Sincerely,
me :)

Re: When A Premium Member Makes Your Day or Even Your YEAR!!

LovelyLeigha said:

and

Here are some things that Members have done that have been absolutely wonderful for myself and for other models that I have talked to or seen live...

1. said something sweet

2. made me laugh

4. had fun with me in group or private or public by really having a good time and all that good stuff

5. big tips either on or offline (What better compliment or kind act can you offer a woman, or any person, that to provide for them? This is taking care of them, and it is life enhancing and life sustaining and quality of life improving. Generosity is an incredible thing!)

A big big big thank you to all the member at MyFreeCams who do these things listed above for thousands of models on our website! You rock and never forget it!
Sincerely,

Thanks for returning to post this. There truly is a sense of community here that I find very uplifting, and I'm glad we were able to lift your spirits.

Two of my fav guys made me day yesterday, big tips and fun privates. I love when guys make me laugh and feel at ease.

While big tips aren't something I often do, I always try and have fun in a model's room by remaining light-hearted and treating everyone with the respect they deserve (though there may occasionally be some good-natured picking... and I sometimes see to it that asshole members/guests reap what they sow). It really saddens me to see the number of people who have no respect for others (both on cam and IRL).

i feel you E.G. i just this week have been able to tip again, and its awesome to be able to show proper appreciation beyond words once again. the only problem is that i cant seem to catch everyone i wanted to... every time i log on i remember someone else from here that i want to visit and tip for having allowed me to freeload for so long lol (expect anonymous tips , they wont be big ones, but theyre coming slowly lol)

southsamurai said:
i feel you E.G. i just this week have been able to tip again, and its awesome to be able to show proper appreciation beyond words once again. the only problem is that i cant seem to catch everyone i wanted to... every time i log on i remember someone else from here that i want to visit and tip for having allowed me to freeload for so long lol (expect anonymous tips , they wont be big ones, but theyre coming slowly lol)

There are never enough tokens to tip them all. If I had a dollar for every model I wanted to show my gratitude to, I'd probably be stinking rich.

someone knew i was having a rough day. I knew he'd been planniing to become a "lapdog" (6000tks for life time memebership to my pound) for a while, but was not expecting it right then. He told me to check my MFC mail and there were 100 tips. starting at 10, thru 110. 6000tks in total :)

I feel very blessed.. he made my day.

I also have a member who cannot tip very much but makes it his duty to provide me with tea. I love tea and every few months i get a package in the mail with a new fancy tea to try. He sent me a teapot a while back,, and about a year supply of my favourite tea. I have a drawer full of tea now and I never really have to buy my own.

LovelyLeigha said:

and

1. said something sweet

2. made me laugh

Sincerely,
Because I don't have the budget to ever be able to tip big, I try to find creative ways of showing my respect. I had been seeing a Model I am fond of having a tough time this last week, - tweets, not making count, a discouraged tone that shown through her smile. So, I sent her this - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=13942
And got this in return.
Thank you so much for sending me this. I've been in a terrible slump, and had honestly fallen into a spell of depression because of it. That thread on ACF (I'd never seen it before) really made me step back and take a look at what was happening, and turn it around, and now I feel so much better about everything, more peaceful and centered.
As much as this worked for her, it worked for me as well. I get as much or more out of what I can give to Models as they get from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.