AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When models get your humor...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2011
More for members, but if any model has things to add, feel free.

So, I was joking with a model I know about how all the models I know only keep me around for my bad jokes. And she responded in a way that shows she knows my sense of humor. Model name hidden to protect the innocent (my misspelling for to fit kept in because it shows I can't type):

modelgetshumor.PNG

So, do you know models that understand your sense of humor, and put up with it for years?

Lots of models get my sense of humor, pity they keep regifting it though.
OstXFQv.jpg

The power of pizza! We all know it's got that power.

Um, I'm confused. So this is you telling a model that you're eating pizza? And that's it? I don't really get the "humor" of it, cause it just seems like an average everyday interaction to me. Or maybe I'm just close enough with my own regulars that them telling me what they're eating for dinner isn't really 'newsworthy' to me.

Oh well. As long as it makes you laugh, that's all that matters, Thursday. :) Glad you've got a model who can keep you smiling!

Um, I'm confused. So this is you telling a model that you're eating pizza? And that's it? I don't really get the "humor" of it, cause it just seems like an average everyday interaction to me. Or maybe I'm just close enough with my own regulars that them telling me what they're eating for dinner isn't really 'newsworthy' to me.

Oh well. As long as it makes you laugh, that's all that matters, Thursday. :) Glad you've got a model who can keep you smiling!
The joke starts with the "open cam BB, I wanna see your pizza" :D

I found it funny!!

Katrina got it. How my not being able to show the pizza meant I was no longer her bibi. And that sending her a pic of it returned me to bibi status.

And the fact she's known me long enough to call me bibi, which is my joke term for everyone saying bb. Going on 5 years I've known her, and she hasn't yet gotten completely bored of me. ;) Which might be a record. :p

Much of my humor is based on play of words. Since I am an English speaker, this works best with native English speaking models. In addition, I use a lot of cultural references which are missed by non-American models. Nothing better than having someone understand what I am going for, nothing worse than having to explain a joke. That said, I try not to be too "witty" when I think the audience won't get it. I don't want her to feel bad/dumb/whatever for not understanding and I don't want to have to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.