AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where are you on the global fat scale?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011

kvu4N.jpg

Welp. Cuz I wasn't feeling bad enough about myself already.

27 bmi, above average..
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 44, 952, 689 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population.

I'm gonna go add a few stone to that.

Korreline said:

27 bmi, above average..
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 44, 952, 689 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population.

BMI is just a number. I would not worry about it excessively.

Shaun__ said:
Korreline said:

27 bmi, above average..

BMI is just a number. I would not worry about it excessively.

Hee hee hee.
Age is just a number bb, ;D

AnabelleLeigh said:
My favorite part is that I'm most like someone from Vietnam lol. but on the downside.... only 2% of females my age are smaller than me, sigh, I really wish I could gain about 15-20 pounds and be more "normal"

I have managed to gain 10 pounds from this time last year, and it seems to be mostly muscle. I have done nothing to change my lifestyle, but maybe it will continue for a little longer.

Shaun__ said:
AnabelleLeigh said:
My favorite part is that I'm most like someone from Vietnam lol. but on the downside.... only 2% of females my age are smaller than me, sigh, I really wish I could gain about 15-20 pounds and be more "normal"

I have managed to gain 10 pounds from this time last year, and it seems to be mostly muscle. I have done nothing to change my lifestyle, but maybe it will continue for a little longer.

I've kinda been trying to gain but I keep losing :( I'm 5'9" and down to 106

AnabelleLeigh said:
I've kinda been trying to gain but I keep losing :( I'm 5'9" and down to 106

I bet you just have a fast metabolism. You should try tracking what you eat over a month, while you also track your weight. Also make sure you drink enough water to stay hydrated, because water weight counts in my mind.

Height and weight and BMI mean very little to me, personally. I am 6'3" 250 lbs, I have a higher BMI than 83% of the US and 99% of the world. So in their view I am a fatty fat fat pants. Just ignore the fact that I lift weights like a motherfucker and will run a 5-10K at least twice a week.

Calculator
See it in action

Age 35
Gender female
MaleFemale

Height
Select: Metres | Feet
5"6

Weight 148lbs
Select: Kilograms | Pounds | Stone
Country
GO
Your numbers
Obesity Index
24bmi
BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is
National
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 81% of females aged 30-44 in your country
Global
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 50% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 2,027,240 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population
You're most like someone from Myanmar*

Your numbers
Obesity Index
23bmi
BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is National
Below average
You have a lower BMI than 79% of females aged 15-29 in your country Global
Above average
You have a higher BMI than 56% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 13,596,795 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population
You're most like someone from Uzbekistan*

:lol:

I'm most like someone from Bangladesh.
I have a BMI of 20 and if everyone had the same BMI as me it would remove 49,096,301 tonnes from the total weight of the worlds population.
My BMI is also lower than 91% of females in my age range within the USA. :shock:

My BMI is 19... "You're most like someone from Eritrea."

Even after losing 22lbs, I'm still considered obese. :lol: Whatever. I'm not going to post my numbers though but it does say I have a higher BMI than 50% of US women in my age group and a higher BMI than 89% of women in my age group world wide.

5'10", 133 lbs, BMI of 19, lower than 93% of women (jesus I hate the term "females") in my country, lower than 74% of women in the world. I'm most like someone fron Eritrea! This is exciiiiiting, this is the first time in my life that I've been in the "normal" range, not the "underweight" range. Yaaay weightlifting!

Reactions: VioletJune
I just healed from having my tonsils removed and withered down to a low weight at the time because all I could eat was blended lentil soup and mashed potatoes. When I felt better I ate 3 BLTs and half of a peaches and cream pie in half a day to try to get back to normal.

I have a BMI similar to someone in Vietnam apparently. I'm actually Chinese but I guess they're all getting fatter with their growing economy and what not.

Attachments

• bmi.png
    bmi.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 155
BMI of 21, which is lower than 88% in my age range (USA) and 60% (Globally).
"If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 35,525,448 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population"

Ugh, sad I did this now :/ I complain about my weight entirely too much. No wonder I get shitty looks. Sorry guys, skewed body image over here.

Before I post my results, I would like to say:

to anyone feeling bad about it, this ONLY takes into account your height and weight. It does NOT take into account your fat/muscle ratio, or bone mass. (yes, some people weigh more because their bones are literally thicker, thus heavier)

Now for mine:

I had to estimate weight since I haven't weighed myself since I hit 140. So I put 145 pounds, and 5.25 feet (since it's 5' 3.75").

My BMI is 26
For national, I'm below average, with 60% of females in the US ages 15-29 being heavier than me.
For global, I'm above average, with 80% of females in the world ages 15-29 being lighter than me.
I'm most like a woman in New Zealand.
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as me, it would add 23,780,431 tonnes to the total weight of the population.

---

I'm upset. They count everyone from 15-29. At 15 I was 79 pounds. At 16, I was 107 lbs. At 17, I was 113 lbs. From 18-25, I hovered between 115 and 120 pounds. I think they should count each year till 18 as a separate category, and then 18-24, followed by 25-30, and every five years after that (31-35, 36-40...). That would give much more accurate comparisons!

Reactions: SweepTheLeg
LadyLuna said:
I'm upset. They count everyone from 15-29. At 15 I was 79 pounds. At 16, I was 107 lbs. At 17, I was 113 lbs. From 18-25, I hovered between 115 and 120 pounds. I think they should count each year till 18 as a separate category, and then 18-24, followed by 25-30, and every five years after that (31-35, 36-40...). That would give much more accurate comparisons!

This is just for fun, and was made to raise awareness. This site is in no way a source of medical knowledge.

Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:

This is just for fun, and was made to raise awareness. This site is in no way a source of medical knowledge.
But it's still absolutely retarded to group pubescent teenagers in with adults who shouldn't be growing any more. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.