AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where are you on the global fat scale?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ok.. so apparently i am in fact the fattest person in the world and in the Netherlands! wohoo! :dance:
i will post a screenshot.. just because i'm aware that i'm fat.. even tho i go to the gym 3 times a week
i do however.. still have the same bmi compared to when i started working out..
also... what the fuck is tonga? :shock:

TashaDutch said:
haha ok.. so apparently i am in fact the fattest person in the world and in the Netherlands! wohoo! :dance:
i will post a screenshot.. just because i'm aware that i'm fat.. even tho i go to the gym 3 times a week
i do however.. still have the same bmi compared to when i started working out..
also... what the fuck is tonga? :shock:

Tonga is a little place in the south pacific like Samoa but with a king. The girls are universally gorgeous, so you are in good company. One of my Tongan female friends is only about 5'6'" and 160 pounds. i caller a midget

blackxrose said:
Shaun__ said:
LadyLuna said:
I'm upset. They count everyone from 15-29. At 15 I was 79 pounds. At 16, I was 107 lbs. At 17, I was 113 lbs. From 18-25, I hovered between 115 and 120 pounds. I think they should count each year till 18 as a separate category, and then 18-24, followed by 25-30, and every five years after that (31-35, 36-40...). That would give much more accurate comparisons!

This is just for fun, and was made to raise awareness. This site is in no way a source of medical knowledge.
But it's still absolutely retarded to group pubescent teenagers in with adults who shouldn't be growing any more. :twocents-02cents:

I'm sure shaun will get right on it and change that!
Sorry to be a bugger but just wanted to point out how pointless it was to beat this horse. He didn't create this, it's just a little something for us bored ass people to entertain ourselves with.

Reactions: LailaBaise
SweepTheLeg said:
Though beating that horse may help you lose some weight and get lower on the BMI scale.

Reactions: mross2_

Dude our numbers are almost the exact same. Funny thing is I was thinking where the hell is Burkina Faso. Thank you Google Search lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-16 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-16 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: JoleneBrody
Preslye said:

Dude our numbers are almost the exact same. Funny thing is I was thinking where the hell is Burkina Faso. Thank you Google Search lol
You have the boobs, I have the butt! Combine our powers and west Africa would be at our mercy! LOL!

blackxrose said:
But it's still absolutely retarded to group pubescent teenagers in with adults who shouldn't be growing any more. :twocents-02cents:

Like I said this is not a serious thing. It is just a web toy, and should not be treated as anything else. They lumped people into huge groups to make it easier to create.

JoleneJolene said:
Preslye said:

You have the boobs, I have the butt! Combine our powers and west Africa would be at our mercy! LOL!

LMAO thats fabulous. I'll trade you some of yours for some of mine haha. :-D This was all in good fun you can't take it seriously.

I was not upset with Shaun. I was upset with bbc for the slip.

I appreciate Shaun finding this and posting a source of amusement. Part of my amusement is figuring out how it could be a better representation, ignoring the fact that BMI is a shitty representation to begin with.

I really want to know what my BMI would be without my boobs...that's my big complaint with the BMI system. It doesn't take into account things like breast size in women. With a 30GG I've got a lot of upper body weight... However, I'm kind of scared that without my boobs my BMI would be...terribly low

Attachments

• BMI.jpg
    BMI.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
I was not upset with Shaun. I was upset with bbc for the slip.

I appreciate Shaun finding this and posting a source of amusement. Part of my amusement is figuring out how it could be a better representation, ignoring the fact that BMI is a shitty representation to begin with.
This is what I was seconding. Wasn't upset with anyone posting or trying to beat a dead horse, I was simply agreeing with Luna that it was ridiculous on the site's part. It just seems really silly to me that whoever created this site included teenagers with post pubescent adults is all. :)

NerdgasmGirl said:
I really want to know what my BMI would be without my boobs...that's my big complaint with the BMI system. It doesn't take into account things like breast size in women. With a 30GG I've got a lot of upper body weight... However, I'm kind of scared that without my boobs my BMI would be...terribly low

As a man, let us not think of such horrible things such as you without your boobs.

i always thought the whole bmi thing was bullshit..
must have been almost a year ago when i started working out, lost 34 pounds.. felt everything tighten up.. and still got the exact same bmi.. i don't believe it tells anyone anything useful
however.. i did lol alot about the outcomes.. so it was fun!

TashaDutch said:
must have been almost a year ago when i started working out, lost 34 pounds.. felt everything tighten up.. and still got the exact same bmi.. i don't believe it tells anyone anything useful

My doctor said the same thing to me. Her view was "At your age, as long as you eat healthy and can still see your penis without a mirror, you're doing fine".

Red7227 said:
"At your age, as long as you eat healthy and can still see your penis without a mirror, you're doing fine".

LOL

Red7227 said:
TashaDutch said:

My doctor said the same thing to me. Her view was "At your age, as long as you eat healthy and can still see your penis without a mirror, you're doing fine".

fuck.. i can't see mine... what do i do? :eek: :icon-lol:

Obese?! I've been called fat by trolls but most people including myself call me "chubby" or "fluffy" in a more... affectionate way ;)

This thing says I have a higher BMI than 100% of women ages 15 - 29 in the WORLD? Good thing I'm not super self conscious or I'd be in the bathroom barfing after this. And I'm most like someone from Tonga? That's... interesting lol.

Attachments

• bmi.JPG
    bmi.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: LadyLuna
Kristin Paige said:
Obese?! I've been called fat by trolls but most people including myself call me "chubby" or "fluffy" in a more... affectionate way ;)

This thing says I have a higher BMI than 100% of women ages 15 - 29 in the WORLD? Good thing I'm not super self conscious or I'd be in the bathroom barfing after this. And I'm most like someone from Tonga? That's... interesting lol.

I love that (according to this thing) you have the highest BMI in the world, but not in the US. The math doesn't add up, yo :?

Reactions: KristinKervz
Well, being 4ft 11inches, I probably shouldn't weigh 160lbs but I'm comfortable with it. I'm super short, so I still feel little :D

No matter what this thing says, I'm pretty sure I don't fit into the most obese category in the world, or even the US lol.

Reactions: TashaDutch
26! above average :p *quickly scoffs the last piece of brownie.....*

My doctor's never been able to do my bmi through weight because my bones/muscles are so dense. It really isn't the best way to tell how fit/fat you are, saying that though, I may be fit as anything from horse riding etc, but I really should lay off the brownies for a bit!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

Isabella_deL said:
26! above average :p *quickly scoffs the last piece of brownie.....*

My doctor's never been able to do my bmi through weight because my bones/muscles are so dense. It really isn't the best way to tell how fit/fat you are, saying that though, I may be fit as anything from horse riding etc, but I really should lay off the brownies for a bit!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

Going by your profile picture, you are eating just the right amount.

Attachments

• isabella_del.jpg
    isabella_del.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Kristin Paige said:
Well, being 4ft 11inches, I probably shouldn't weigh 160lbs but I'm comfortable with it. I'm super short, so I still feel little :D

No matter what this thing says, I'm pretty sure I don't fit into the most obese category in the world, or even the US lol.

same here... i see women 2 times sometimes even 3 times my size.. hard to imagine i should be the fattest person ever.. :icon-lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.