AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do you get your new(er) movie torrents?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyDDMarie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 7, 2010
Ooooooohio!
Where oh where can I possibly find a decent quality (oooor maybe even :lol:just :lol: a dvdrip) of Due Date?

Come on now, it was released November 5th... and I can't seem to find one?? It's been 50 days since release and still only theater cams floating around? I don't know all the stuff behind how long it usually takes until dvdrips are out, but this kinda does seem like a while to still be waiting :?:

If you use one of those fancy schmancy invite only sites I'd be willing to trade the invite for boobies pic :-D

Due Date has not yet been released on home video, so DVDRIPs aren't available. I also don't see any R5's or screeners floating around the scene yet either. At the moment, the best you're going to get is a cammed version. Link related.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5942517 ... .Feel-Free

If you're looking for anything better, you're just going to have to be patient, my dear. :lol:

Yes, and a quick glance at the comments says it's shitty quality ;)

And just because the movie is still in some theaters (not where I live) certainly doesn't mean you can't find a dvdrip :) I had a perfect rip of Taken like 2 weeks before it even came out in theaters. Of course that was back before ISOHunt was taken down for a few days and is now limited to the content they can have on there.

I'd really like even a decent, watchable cam version of this movie.

If you found something a week before it hit theatres, most likely what you got was a DVD screener, or DVDSCR in scene parlance. That's the copy they send to movie critics before a film is released so the critics can write reviews, etc.

They're usually pretty reasonable quality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screener

I did check the usual places for a "Due Date" screener, but no luck.

Floating around Usenet I see a telesync version, but it just appears to be the same crappy cammed video, just with a better audio track.

bawksy said:
If you found something a week before it hit theatres, most likely what you got was a DVD screener

Lol yes, I'm well aware what it is. Whether it was a screener or even a rip, whatever, it doesn't matter, because all I care is that it is watchable :)

I know there are invite only websites with torrents for a reason, because they have the good stuff (usually).

Sooooooo what I've been searching for this whole time is which websites those are :-D

Anybody? Anybody......?

I don't do torrents too often these days. Typically I head over to http://katz.cd/ and run a search. It'll bring up where people have posted it in multi-part rars or the like on forums. Unfortunately, while this is typically not a major issue for a CD or something, for a movie it is quite helpful to have a premium membership for the file host to which it has been uploaded.

I go to torrentday, only problem is you have to seed and keep your ratio at 1.0, but they tend to have movies where the video quality is either dark or the audio is low, or you get the german version of Scott Pilgram vs The World

I find myself always trying to find the older movies to torrent... any suggestions on older movies?

I watch movies at , project free tv video info. I use to download movies but lost my account with my last internet service cuz of it. Only problem with the site is there is a lot of pop up ads.

http://www.kickasstorrents.com is where I usually find mine.

Nothing great for due date right now. Been a while since I've downloaded anything, so don't recall the good uploaders.

I think the last thing I downloaded was the Doctor Who Christmas Special...and the next will be Episode 1 of the new season. Damn you Cablevision for being one of the few providers that don't provide BBC America!

I moved from torrents to usenet a while ago. You download at top speed and don't have to sacrifice any of your upload bandwidth. The only downside is you usually have to pay for usenet access these days. If you're interested I would suggest astraweb since they have a deal for only $11 a month.

I know it kind of defeats the purpose since you have to pay for it, bit once I went usenet I never went back.

Im BebopBlue by the way, very new here. So much inciteful and great info on this forum. Great job AmberCutie.

depends on what you wanna watch.
I use about a half dozen sites to fill my missing cable/sat tv.

Tv network sites often have full episodes you can watch. Thre is netflix, (for what you get, its cheap) Hulu, and others.
You can hunt though the OVG to find more stuff.
http://www.ovguide.com/

What you can't get there, you can DL off a site like www.warez-bb.org I often download TV programs or whole seasons I missed. Look in the TV section, there is always someone uploading whatever program you want.

My Tv is wired into it's own PC so it makes life easy.

I've had directv, comcast cable tv, and a bunch of others over the yrs but, over the internet I get way more and for free.....mostly with no commercials.

Ok netflix is 10 bucks but there is more there on demand for that 10 bucks that most people can find time to watch. They have a buttload of TV series from all the major cable stations.

Bocefish said:
Guess I should have highlighted the word inciteful, methinks he meant insightful. ;)

You are correct, sir. I usually get the squiggly red underline when I misspell, and it looked kind of weird, but I let it go.

BTW, if anyone uses usenet, I would suggest nzbmatrix.com. The best nzb host out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.