AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do you sell your feet pics?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzieCams

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2020
Florida
allmylinks.com
I am a general cam model, where I do a bit of everything but don't cater to one thing in particular so I wanted to create something separate for the feets! Wasn't sure how to build it up or where put content. Separate OF? Maybe an MFC group? Spam reddit? Not sure.

a couple months ago, I switched my free OF page from kind of a generic page where I'd just post my regular videos for sale to a foot fetish themed page where I only post foot/sock/pantyhose content. It's going a bit better than the generic free page did, but I can't say I'm making bank. As much as "selling foot pics to pay tuition" is a meme, in my experience, the foot guys seem to be some of the cheapest guys out there.

I have no idea if that is helpful, but I'll be watching this thread for ideas because I am not doing well in the foot arena, despite constantly being asked for pics (by guys who have no intention of paying for them).

I am a general cam model, where I do a bit of everything but don't cater to one thing in particular so I wanted to create something separate for the feets! Wasn't sure how to build it up or where put content. Separate OF? Maybe an MFC group? Spam reddit? Not sure.
I don't sell feet pics, but I do sell videos. They sell pretty well on c4s, iwc, and mv.

Some of them I just show off my feet, some with joi, and some femdom.

It's going a bit better than the generic free page did, but I can't say I'm making bank. As much as "selling foot pics to pay tuition" is a meme, in my experience, the foot guys seem to be some of the cheapest guys out there.
This is what I'm thinking. I was watching some documentary about this woman who lived full time off feet pics and selling stinky socks. So I thought hmm, why am I not offering this as a service? I think the market might be oversaturated.

Thank you for this thread. I've asked this question twice to an active model on here who spoke about it, and never got a response. Actually, I can't remember if the topic had been about selling feet pics or selling panties. Lol.
But I remember I was a little frustrated because I had signed up for a site or two, only to find out that models have to pay a monthly fee just to be able to respond to potential buyers' messages. Smh. Yeah, I won't be doing that. I had started following FeetFinder on Twitter, but realized that's another site where you have to pay for a premium plan to be able to message buyers (See the photo below). Yeah, it's only $5, but still...if this is the norm for these sites, I'll stick to just advertising feet pics (for free) on Twitter/OnlyFans/token sites. Though I think guys would prefer videos over pictures.

FeetFinder.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.