AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to report gross violation of TOS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not on stripchat, but according to https://stripchat.com/wiki/Stripchat_FAQ#Where_can_I_report_a_problem_involving_a_model.3F, you're meant to contact support on their form. Maybe try here? https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm not a lawyer (I cannot stress that hard enough), and I have no experience in this, so please don't take this as legal advice.. but I don't think you're meant to send forward any evidence (if you screenshot/videod any) to any non-law enforcement or council. If you screenshot/took evidence in some way, I really think you should speak to a lawyer first so there's no accidentally getting charged for doing the right thing.

I have no idea how police handle this kind of thing, but man, I have seen too many documentaries of innocent people getting screwed in other areas at this point to not throw my 2 cents here.

I hope someone else can post and correct me if I'm mistaken.

Upvote 0
I still stand by what I said in the other thread. When you report something to a cam site, they almost always ask for a screenshot. So that's what I would've done. I wouldn't just count on "Maybe they already have a recording." We don't know that.

Otherwise, like I said before, just bring it to Stripchat's attention via e-mail. And if they don't already have evidence of this, they'll just have to keep a close eye on the account to see if the model does it again.

Reactions: LumasiaDerick
Upvote 0
@yummybrownfox (again, I'm not a lawyer and have no experience in this) My concern would be distributing CP to non-law enforcement/non-lawyers, and if that would be a crime, even though you are doing the right thing.

Thankfully I've not been in this situation but if I was and felt like sending evidence to the camsite first was the right choice, I'd at least heavily censor any sexual assault or nudity of the minor. Even then I'd be concerned with having that on my pc. I feel like getting in contact with the law asap would be good for your own safety (if it was undeniably a child, not just a young looking person and you're waiting on confirmation that they're of age)

I've not thought about how I'd react until now, so maybe I'm taking one too many steps and worrying about nothing. Idk. What a horrible situation to be in, OP.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
@yummybrownfox (again, I'm not a lawyer and have no experience in this) My concern would be distributing CP to non-law enforcement/non-lawyers, and if that would be a crime, even though you are doing the right thing.

Thankfully I've not been in this situation but if I was and felt like sending evidence to the camsite first was the right choice, I'd at least heavily censor any sexual assault or nudity of the minor. Even then I'd be concerned with having that on my pc. I feel like getting in contact with the law asap would be good for your own safety (if it was undeniably a child, not just a young looking person and you're waiting on confirmation that they're of age)

I've not thought about how I'd react until now, so maybe I'm taking one too many steps and worrying about nothing. Idk. What a horrible situation to be in, OP.

Well they've already emailed Support, so hopefully it will be looked into, and SC will deal with it so it doesn't happen again (At least not with this model).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi stripchat,

In a spyshow i saw a child inappropriately used to perform. I believe that is in gross violation of the TOS @xChloe @Charlie_SC
You did well to report it. I have been in this situation several times. She reported that I had stopped pvt, that I had a child or a minor on pvt. It doesn't matter if it happens to the client or the model. We all have a duty to report such things. Then it could turn against us.

Upvote 0
You did well to report it. I have been in this situation several times. She reported that I had stopped pvt, that I had a child or a minor on pvt. It doesn't matter if it happens to the client or the model. We all have a duty to report such things. Then it could turn against us.
If they dont take action then this child will be victim to future abuses.. at his age he shouldn't be subjected to such , whichever way you look at it.. it is not right

Upvote 0
any violations of tos, report it to the site instead of running to internet forums. especially severe matters like this. if you see any obvious minor on cam, report it asap. no children are allowed on adult sites. period.

you can also report sex crimes of children on the internet to the fbi: https://www.ic3.gov/
authorities need to be involved because a child is being sexually abused and exploited. THAT CHILD NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THAT HOME TOMORROW!

also could you not tell strangers other than SC and the authorities the details of the horrible sexual abuse you witnessed on the fact that other people may have child sexual abuse traumas and can be very very very very very triggering.

i get it that what you viewed was horrendous and disgusting and im so sorry you had to witness that but be aware that not everyone wants to be privy to the details.

No reply from SC so far on the emails
its a holiday weekend. yesterday was new years day. most of stripchat's support is probably on holiday break. supports are notoriously slower this time of year with holiday and an influx of new models. @xChloe @Charlie_SC

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi stripchat,

In a spyshow i saw a child inappropriately used to perform. I believe that is in gross violation of the TOS @xChloe @Charlie_SC

Hi @AtienoLeah2021
Thank you for reporting this!!
The relevant team has already been advised and an investigation has commenced/is in process.
I have also responded to your email - please check your spam folder.
We sincerely appreciate your report and assistance on these kinds of matters.

Upvote 0
Update:
The investigation team has already removed this account and has also permanently banned this model from our site.
We thank you all for your help and assistance.
  • Please do not hesitate to email me directly with any related matters like this in the future: charlie@stripchat.com
Have you contacted/Will you contact the authorities to help the victim get out of that situation?

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC if this happens again, should people send screencaps or do you keep recordings to refer back to when it comes to something like this?
(If you know) is it legal for users to send screencaps of something like this while trying to give evidence to the website it happened on?
Good question @KMH
Please note, screenshots for investigation/evidence purposes are OK.

The best thing to do if you see something which you know is not OK, immediately contact Customer Support via LiveChat ticket or email them at help@stripchat.com and provide the models username along with any evidence. Your message/email will have a date and time stamp on it therefore from that, we can investigate further on what occurred in that models room at that specific time and follow the relevant procedures whilst taking the necessary actions.

Of course, you can always contact me as well and I will follow up on your Support Ticket to ensure it is processed with urgency and without delays.

Thank you for helping us keep our site safe and secure.
It's wonderful to see you all taking so much care of our Stripchat community 🥰

Upvote 0
Good question @KMH
Please note, screenshots for investigation/evidence purposes are OK.

The best thing to do if you see something which you know is not OK, immediately contact Customer Support via LiveChat ticket or email them at help@stripchat.com and provide the models username along with any evidence. Your message/email will have a date and time stamp on it therefore from that, we can investigate further on what occurred in that models room at that specific time and follow the relevant procedures whilst taking the necessary actions.

Of course, you can always contact me as well and I will follow up on your Support Ticket to ensure it is processed with urgency and without delays.

Thank you for helping us keep our site safe and secure.
It's wonderful to see you all taking so much care of our Stripchat community 🥰

Are you speaking in a legal capacity? Is this message one which Stripchat's lawyers have reviewed? Is Stripchat recommending people send them screenshots in situations like these and endorsing the legality of this?

At face value, this seems like a very naive and potentially damaging stance for Stripchat and reporters to take, considering what @KMH has already mentioned about the laws surrounding distribution of those kinds of materials (which will vary depending whose jurisdiction the viewer is in).

Upvote 0
this seems like a very naive and potentially damaging stance for Stripchat and reporters to take
I wondered that too, but I just don't have any experience with this. I don't know a lawyer and I don't know the law on this. Ultimately after reading that I decided I would stick by my gut instinct and follow my first post: not send anything to non law enforcement, and get in touch with a lawyer just in case given the severity, even though I'd be an unwilling witness, it's the specific act of having evidence (CP) that worries me greatly.

Of course it's the morally right thing get evidence and report it immediately to law enforcement. I am just worried about the law screwing innocent people over for having the evidence in the first place. But I have no knowledge at all in this, just gut instinct.

Upvote 0
Yeah I'd be concerned about holding or transmitting such images, even for reporting a crime. I'd definitely give SC all the info they need as @Charlie_SC alluded to, they can then find the offending material themselves?

Your message/email will have a date and time stamp on it therefore from that, we can investigate further on what occurred in that models room at that specific time and follow the relevant procedures whilst taking the necessary actions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.