AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

which cartoons do you (seceretly) watch?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
ok so i'm a big fan of my afternoon cartoon shows..
- totally spies
- braceface
- phineas and ferb
- winnie the pooh bear
- inspector gadget

also i looove disney movies..
- beauty and the beast
- dumbo
- jungle book
- robin hood
- pocahontas
- lilo and sitch

i always never grew over watching them... lol
what are your favorites?

Well its no secret that I'm a huge super hero fan, and I've seen and own every marvel and DC movie, and tv show to come to dvd, and I watch them daily. The only shows I'm really interested in watching most of the time.

Jebbaz said:
Well its no secret that I'm a huge super hero fan, and I've seen and own every marvel and DC movie, and tv show to come to dvd, and I watch them daily. The only shows I'm really interested in watching most of the time.

aah the cartoon versions or the spiderman/hulk kinda movies with real actors? i have a thing for super hero movies as well..
i'm lucky my dad has that intrest as well.. saw alot of them..

I dont really watch "kid" cartoons anymore, (my kids wore that out quick!) but I do watch all the adult animation shows:

Venture Bros- Fuck YES!
BoonDocks- Everyone should watch this show

ATHF- FTW
Family Guy
American Dad
Moral Orel

The list goes on....

Adventure Time is right now my favorite.
Phineas and Ferb is full of humor that sails right over the head of the intended demographic.

SirLes said:
I can't help but stop in see what Kim Possible is doing on Saturday morning when there is nothing else on tele.
Mmmm, I wonder who would play her if they ever made a movie.....

... :? why is she topless?

BadAssCurves said:
BoonDocks- Everyone should watch this show
I can definitely support this recommendation of the Boondocks. :D I don't watch a whole lot of cartoons these days but I do have all three seasons of the Boondocks downloaded. Watched through most of them recently. Kat Williams as A Pimp Named Slickback is one of my favorite characters. :)

I miss some of the cartoons from my childhood but haven't taken any steps to watch them. Sometimes I watch Family Guy and enjoy it quite a lot but the amount of hype on the show means a lot of the jokes are repeated ad nauseum in the weeks following the airing of an episode.

I can't help but stop in see what Kim Possible is doing on Saturday morning when there is nothing else on tele.
Mmmm, I wonder who would play her if they ever made a movie.....
Attachment:

KP.JPG [ 34.89 KiB | Viewed 27 times ]
Yes you're right, I should have posted this in the hand bra section. Sorry, my bad.

I watch loads of cartoons and none of them secretly :mrgreen:

My faves are:

Batman
Regular show
Adventure time
Chowder
Roccos modern life (that they now have on netflix instant)
Futurama
He Man
Dangermouse
American Dad
Misadventures of Flapjack
King of the Hill
Spongebob Squarepants
Any DC comic animated movies (like the superman/batman, wonder woman, green lantern etc.

I dont watch many shows with real people in them :geek:

me I am a big fanof cartoons,, hell i even DVR them alot of the time,

Family Guy,
Robot Chicken
Avenger Earths mighteiest heroes
Yu-gi-oh! 5'ds
Transformers (depending on what series is out)

and may sneak in a Power Rangers every now and then to see what theyre up to.thats my secret watching I dont know why kind of a fan since they inception, And I used to date a girl who dated the original Red Ranger.

I am a huge fan of Comic movie and Cartoons, I have over 650 movies in my collection wide varieties gotta have favorites somewhere in it.

johnny test! its about a kid with two twin sister inventors.
i must say i despise kim possible.
invader zim!!!!!!!!!!! yay for gir
dexters laboratory. and every time spells stupid stoopid i think of dexter calling didi stoooopid
also pokemon, and i know the whole theme song. i will sing it. dont make me do it.
sailor moon!!! my favorite is sailor mars.
daria was exactly who i was i high school and i related to her so much.

movies i love are hayao miyazaki movies
i want a tattoo of calcifer from howls moving castle
ponyo, spirited away, castle in the sky are all amazing too
my neighbor totoro!
i also love disney movies
the little mermaid is my favorite followed by
the princess and the frog! love that movie
up
the lion king
james and the giant peach

yeah im a dork.

Keithy said:
Jaydenrainey said:
also pokemon, and i know the whole theme song. i will sing it. dont make me do it.

damn. i wish that was a real movie. id go see it in theaters ... i think it was intended to be humorous but it just made me want to watch that movie.

I have been trying to catch all the Pokemon recently.... turns out there's a lot more than when I was a kid... I've got like 500 to go still lol

Hahaha I love that you posted that. I watch alot of random cartoons >.<

Mickey Mouse cartoons
Tom and Jerry
Spongebob
Rocko's Modern Life (on Netflix) haha
Rugrats (Netflix)
Different Animes aha. Huruhi Suzumiya/ Naruto
Brace Face - when it was on lol.
Curious George
Family Guy
The Simpsons

Lol Basically I'm a big kid and I love it. Theres alot more I just watch randomly

We are a huge fan of "Drawn Together", unfortunately they stopped producing it.They even made a movie, but it wasnt as good as the episodes. He is a total Captain Hero fan and well she...she would be Clara :D

ooo cartoons!

lesse.. out of the currently produced ones heres my list
young justice... the dc comics sidekicks show lol
family guy
robot chicken (does it count as a cartoon?)
south park
GI joe renegades
Transformers prime

old skool stuff i catch every now and then
johnny bravo
powerpuff girls
samurai jack
gi joe
transformers
the old skool tom and jerry stuff

The only cartoons I watch, lately, are GI Joe Renegades and Young Justice. I need to catch up on Venture Bros, though. dammit.

I always try to catch Family Guy and the Simpsons (which I find amazing that they can still be funny after almost 30 years) and my favorite of all has to be Archer, Thursday nights on FX

I'm not sure how many, if any, of these are actually a secret, but here's the cartoons that I watch:

The Simpsons
Archer
Family Guy, although I don't enjoy it as much as I used to
Bob's Burgers
The Venture Bros.
Futurama
Robot Chicken
Spongebob
Fairly Odd Parents
King of the Hill
Young Justice
The Oblongs
Freakazoid!
Invader Zim
The Critic
Dilbert
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Sealab 2021
Aquateen Hunger Force

some of those haven't been on tv lately, that I'm aware of, but I have them on my computer or dvd and I'm sure I forgot a bunch

NerdyFatGuy said:
I always try to catch Family Guy and the Simpsons (which I find amazing that they can still be funny after almost 30 years) and my favorite of all has to be Archer, Thursday nights on FX

No way the simpsons have been around for 30 years as a tv series... close to 20 maybe

Jupiter551 said:
NerdyFatGuy said:

No way the simpsons have been around for 30 years as a tv series... close to 20 maybe

22 actually

pyrite1965 said:
Jupiter551 said:
NerdyFatGuy said:

22 actually

Damn, I knew they were old, but I didn't realize they were older than me.

Oh, I forgot in that last post...

I fucking love the old DC animated stuff. Batman, Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League, JLU. LOVE that shit.

And I've seen most of the DC DVD movies, but think the new All-Star Superman is the best one. But I also have a nerd boner for the writer of that comic, too, haha. But that movie was fantastic. Best Superman movie ever(animated, or live action), I think.

Jaydenrainey said:
sailor moon!!! my favorite is sailor mars.
daria was exactly who i was i high school and i related to her so much.

movies i love are hayao miyazaki movies
i want a tattoo of calcifer from howls moving castle
ponyo, spirited away, castle in the sky are all amazing too
my neighbor totoro!

I love Sailor Moon, Daria, and Hayao Miyazaki movies! I really want a Totoro tattoo.

I also love Adventure Time, Aaah! Real Monsters, Futurama, My Little Pony, and Sealab 2021. Cartoons are awesome.

Venture Bros (has been renewed for two more season!!!!)
The Boondocks (in limbo :( )
Super Jail (New season this April)
King of the Hill
Futurama
American Dad

Probably my favorite moment in season 3 of The Boondocks

Status
Not open for further replies.