AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which site do you suggest for male cams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2023
www.natebeck.us
Chaturbate Username
somastud74
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/somastud74/
Hi there, I've been on Chaturbate and CAM4 for several years now, but it's time to make a move. I'd like to try one of the sites supported by this forum (MyFreeCams, Streamate, Stripchat, Bongacams). Any suggestions? Pros and cons?

And if this has been answered somewhere already, please point me in the right direction. I appreciate any suggestions and feedback!

Here's most if not all the sites that accept male models:

Token sites:
Chaturbate
Cam4
Stripchat
Eplay
Bonga
CamSoda

Private Sites:
Streamate
Flirt4Free
LiveJasmin
ImLive

I think that's all of them, but I might have missed a couple, but thats the main ones. Its hard to say which are worth trying since everyone's experience on different sites can be widely different.
As for the sites that have sections here, it's basically just going to be stripchat or streamate other than cb.

Reactions: somastud74
Status
Not open for further replies.