AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirlpedia shows trending tags and detailed tag statistics from top cam sites for free! (and other useful tools)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2022
A month ago I released a website that shows detailed statistics and historical data for tags on a number of cam sites, it was suggested that I make a post here because it might be a useful resource for people.

Camgirlpedia.com

What it does:
  • The website lets you browse all tag data for free with no sign up.
  • It shows current trending tags for each cam site, sorted by viewers or by number of models live.
  • It shows historical tag data, which makes it easier to spot patterns and trends (e.g. what time of day/day of the week/time of month different tags are more popular)
  • It also shows various aggregated stats for different time periods (e.g. average viewers in the past 24 hours)

Currently the sites that are supported are: Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, Streamate, Stripchat, Bongacams and Cam4.

The site is by no means perfect and I'm working on adding to and improving it so that it can be more valuable. In the future I'd like to expand the functionality of this site with more tools and research articles that people might find helpful.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for tools, or any other suggestions or feedback! :)

I hope that it might be helpful for a few people.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here are some screenshots of the website:

cgd_demo1.png cgd_demo3.pngcgd_demo2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.