AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you think camsites can do better for models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t expect Punker Barbie to answer your CB thread, and if you aren’t open to forum member feedback (and want to ignore everyone), then why are you here? Just curious.

(And btw it’s called a purse, not a chip, and it’s always full 💰🥳)
All I saw was two middle fingers, so I think I'll stick with chip, thanks.

All I saw was two middle fingers, so I think I'll stick with chip, thanks.
I notice you responded to my comment twice using it as a Segway for immature jabs, but never answered the actual serious question I was asking. Bummer. But to be real; I don’t have time for this. Good luck with your very serious law suit 😆

Camsites like Chaturbate, Stripchat, Bongacams, myfreecams, etc. - what features do you wish they had or can improve on to make your experience better as a model?

Improving your experience could mean anything such as a more sleek user interface, analytic tools to see trends in your user traffic, or more ways to monetize your channel such as affiliate/partner programs like in Twitch.tv.

I am curious to hear your opinion because I am developing my own cam site from the ground up (no turn-key products used) and in order to 'disrupt' the current camming platforms that have ruled for over a decade now, it would be beneficial to hear your 'wish-list' of improvements.

Thanks in advance and I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts!!

View attachment 96643
no cam "score"

I've looked at developing Chaturbate apps and bots, and found that they are quite limited in what they can do because Chaturbate only gives a tiny window for the app to interact with. Don't know if you're still thinking about doing this but improving that might be a way to stand out.

I've looked at developing Chaturbate apps and bots, and found that they are quite limited in what they can do because Chaturbate only gives a tiny window for the app to interact with. Don't know if you're still thinking about doing this but improving that might be a way to stand out.
My app can do all kinds of things like:

- Show me every token someone has tipped me since the beginning of me using the app
- Have private discussions without using PM or tip notes
- Private flashes that no one else but the user I intend to interact with seeing it
- Games custom designed to the desired outcome for both parties (wheels that aren't all loser or all winner spins)
- Custom notifications
- Custom chat options like adding tags to user names and highlighting their text without using a bot
- Multiple themes for my goal panel and notification colors

There's so much you can do with those apps. Your skills might be a little lacking and that's not a bad thing but maybe look around a bit more before you say it's so limiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.