AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you think camsites can do better for models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well.... chaturbate should say why your banned rather then just say you broke some terms or whatever.... most times its just stupid trolls reporting models maybe because they didn't undress completely with is dumb because in my bio it says only nude in my private shows and fan-club i dont do this in main chat like read it omg lol. i had that happen to me before i seen it happen with other models has well..... so annoying!
Oh my GOSH, did you stay banned??? Damned if you do, damned if you don't with people and camsites

Reactions: SuperPookie
If you have an OBS issue you can ask here on the forums we are usually pretty good about responding. A weak gpu is an odd one is this one of those computers with a processor that doesn't have on board video and you were Nvidia hardware encoder on one of those very cheap GeForce cards?
You know, I'm really hesitant in case of asking someone for tech help here, it would be better if someone from support helped me out :)
And yes, eventually I understood that I have too weak PC for streaming, so I changed EVERYTHING, not only graphic card 😆

You know, I'm really hesitant in case of asking someone for tech help here, it would be better if someone from support helped me out :)
And yes, eventually I understood that I have too weak PC for streaming, so I changed EVERYTHING, not only graphic card 😆
How old are you?

Why so hesitant? Don't worry if you feel like it's something stupid. "stupid" and "obvious" to one is not to another, so don't worry about things like that. To be fair, I would say people here would be much better and faster at helping you than CB support. They will give you 10 replies in email just telling you to do the obvious things like "turn it off and on again" and "make sure it's up to date" and other similar "simple" things, which can take weeks depending how fast they reply to your emails.

Edit:
I just assumed CB for some reason but don't actually see you say them, but I think it's the same with most support (CB being the slowest)

well.... chaturbate should say why your banned rather then just say you broke some terms or whatever.... most times its just stupid trolls reporting models maybe because they didn't undress completely with is dumb because in my bio it says only nude in my private shows and fan-club i dont do this in main chat like read it omg lol. i had that happen to me before i seen it happen with other models has well..... so annoying!
No no - "We have reason to believe that you MAY have violated our terms of service."
It's a kangaroo court. All the rules aren't written down and they can change them or make some more up anytime they want.

It's a 400$ billion industry. They can loosen the purse strings. Maybe stop going to conventions. Chaturbate needs to at least give more to legacy cammers -- registered models on site for 10 years or more. We built that. It's our shoulders they're standing on.
Hmm. "we built that"? What is the thinking behind what it is you built?

My answers to how I would improve cam sites will become evident when I build mine. But one thing I can tell you is that total followers is meaningless. Nobody investing in Facebook cares how many accounts are there, it's a meaningless stat. What gets tracked is Monthly Active Users (or MAUs). It's meaningless to have 200K followers if a very small percentage are coming back to the room. How many of those followers are still active in your room is all that matters. A secondary and less useful stat would be how many are still active on the site. There are lots of dead user accounts that aren't deleted for inactivity.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
^Hello. The op put this in the Ask-A-Model section for MODELS to answer the question. Not for a guy (who isn’t a model) to come on here trying to mansplain a model’s job to her…who’s been in the industry for over 10 years. Posts about you preparing to build your own cam site could go in the “Introduce yourself” thread, and you can also make your own thread about it. :)

My answers to how I would improve cam sites will become evident when I build mine. But one thing I can tell you is that total followers is meaningless. Nobody investing in Facebook cares how many accounts are there, it's a meaningless stat. What gets tracked is Monthly Active Users (or MAUs). It's meaningless to have 200K followers if a very small percentage are coming back to the room. How many of those followers are still active in your room is all that matters. A secondary and less useful stat would be how many are still active on the site. There are lots of dead user accounts that aren't deleted for inactivity.
Dude, what the actual fuck? Who do you think you are? By the way, the market is saturated so good luck with getting that site off the ground and anyone on it. Arrogant...so so arrogant.

You have posted 15 messages in 3 days! endless advice, 🙄 this is the Ask A Model thread!

Based on his new thread attacking CB… I would suggest not replying to him anymore as some things seem a little… awry.
Yikes!! That's some seriously unhinged stuff and on 9/11...guess conspiracies on the towers weren't enough, let's pile one on CB too!

You have posted 15 messages in 3 days! endless advice, 🙄 this is the Ask A Model thread!
As if models know everything? There are plenty of failed and failing models. And I didn't realize there was a limit on the number of posts. But what I was told to expect is model attacks the moment I said anything, in any thread.

Dude, what the actual fuck? Who do you think you are? By the way, the market is saturated so good luck with getting that site off the ground and anyone on it. Arrogant...so so arrogant.
Not a dude. And the market is saturated with sites that have common failings, most notably an outrageous greed. Paying models more and charging users less is achievable when the sites are raking more than 40% off the top.

I've been underestimated before. But a new site is not in the imminent timeframe.

Yikes!! That's some seriously unhinged stuff and on 9/11...guess conspiracies on the towers weren't enough, let's pile one on CB too!
BTW, that post was written yesterday and I was waiting for the "post are reviewed by moderators" to go away.

I added the stuff about 9/11 this morning. And since I had friends and family at ground zero... I thought it was a nice thing to acknowledge today is a day of remembrance. My other brother was bussing first responders back and forth from Staten Island for weeks. Not sure what is wrong with adding that, but whatever

The stuff about CB is not conspiracy, it's fact, and he has every bit of documentation to prove it in court.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Why is it always the Findoms with a huge chip on their shoulders? 🤷‍♀️
If you don’t expect Punker Barbie to answer your CB thread, and if you aren’t open to forum member feedback (and want to ignore everyone), then why are you here? Just curious.

(And btw it’s called a purse, not a chip, and it’s always full 💰🥳)

If you don’t expect Punker Barbie to answer your CB thread, and if you aren’t open to forum member feedback (and want to ignore everyone), then why are you here? Just curious.

I really hope Punker Barbie replies with…

“Hello Elitemedia, I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. TIcket #xxxxxxxxx”

That wasn't feedback. It was just hate.

I really hope Punker Barbie replies with…

“Hello Elitemedia, I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. TIcket #xxxxxxxxx”
Unlikely, since the tickets keep closing after 30 days or so. Automatic by ZenDesk. And I sent 7 and my brother sent over 100 since mid may.

Status
Not open for further replies.