AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who complains about giant novelty rainbow tinsel ejaculating dildos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
Look I get why CB has rules about using real oversized dildos are banned as a way for the site to cover their ass if a model injures themselves. But what kind of sad sack complains about a virtual girl swinging one around in the air and showering the "camera" with brightly coloured pixels.

Look I get why CB has rules about using real oversized dildos are banned as a way for the site to cover their ass if a model injures themselves. But what kind of sad sack complains about a virtual girl swinging one around in the air and showering the "camera" with brightly coloured pixels.

Too bad that person is being a crybaby, and can't appreciate the fact that they're in a room where the model is being silly and having fun. If she'd just been sitting there staring at the computer screen lifeless, he'd complain that she's boring and tell her "Do something." Some people just love to complain. And if he's complaining because he's waiting to see her fuck the dildo, well he knows what he needs to do (And sitting there whining ain't it).....

Upvote 0
Just curious how big is a oversized dildo? Like everyone else I've seen what sister does via gif and I thought that was already huge. Not complaining, just how big is oversized?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.