AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who else saw the Borderlands 3 teaser trailer??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2019
Indiana, USA
Twitter Username
@KarmaKittyyy
MFC Username
KarmaKittyy
Chaturbate Username
KarmaKittyy
Is anyone else as excited as I am??? I honestly didn't like the trailer very much but it did get me hella excited for BL3!!

When it comes out I'll probably play it on cam. Borderlands and Borderlands 2 are my all time favorite games. I hope the new one goes into character development more.

I watched it. I never got too far into the series. About a dozen hours played on the first one, but I put it down, and never picked it back up. I think it was the barrenness of the first game areas that put me off, so it was nice to see some variety of settings in this trailer.

It did remind me that I've been wanting to play Tales From the Borderlands for a while now. I should load that up. Maybe that would help me get into the world and lore enough to get me through the shooters more.

The trailer was alright, but honestly it didn’t get me as stoked as I thought I’d be. I would’ve taken Zer0 haiku-ing over Brick saxaphoning, but I have a weird video game crush on Zer0 sooooo.

It did remind me that I've been wanting to play Tales From the Borderlands for a while now. I should load that up. Maybe that would help me get into the world and lore enough to get me through the shooters more.

Do it!!! It’s absolutely hilarious and probably one of the best Telltale games I’ve played aside from The Wolf Among Us.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I fired up Borderlands again because of this thread. I apparently hadn't played it since 2015. I have no idea what's going on, but at least I get to shoot little people in the face with colorful guns.

Oh, and also, a cool thing happened yesterday, when I went to buy the remainder of the DLC for Borderlands 2 that weren't packaged with the GoTY edition -- there was a bundle that gave me all that DLC, plus the Pre-Sequel and all its DLC! So, now I've got all the Borderlands games, and all their content. Seems silly for me not to play them.

Last edited:
I fired up Borderlands again because of this thread. I apparently hadn't played it since 2015. I have no idea what's going on, but at least I get to shoot little people in the face with colorful guns.

Oh, and also, a cool thing happened yesterday, when I went to buy the remainder of the DLC for Borderlands 2 that weren't packaged with the GoTY edition -- there was a bundle that gave me all that DLC, plus the Pre-Sequel and all its DLC! So, now I've got all the Borderlands games, and all their content. Seems silly for me not to play them.

You're talking about the Handsome Collection. It's on Steam for $14 gives you all 3 games plus DLC.

I'm excited about Borderlands 3 too but they also made it an Epic store exclusive for 6 months. I don't buy games day one anymore so I hope it will be discounted by that time.

Reactions: zippypinhead
You're talking about the Handsome Collection. It's on Steam for $14 gives you all 3 games plus DLC.

I'm excited about Borderlands 3 too but they also made it an Epic store exclusive for 6 months. I don't buy games day one anymore so I hope it will be discounted by that time.

I'm with you on that. I tend not to even think of a game as complete until all its DLC has dropped, so that save me from a whole lot of day one hype. I didn't know Borderlands 3 is going to be an Epic timed exclusive, but that definitely doesn't surprise me. I'm no Steam fanboy, but the thought of a new DRM doesn't thrill me. I'll wait to download the Epic launcher until I'm forced to.

At any rate, it took me four years to get past the Arid Badlands in 1 (beat Sledge tonight.) By the time I get through 1, 2, the Pre-Sequel, and Tales, with all their DLC (how many hundreds of hours is that?) and I'm ready to get 3, the timed exclusive will have lapsed, and they'll have some "coming to Steam!" deal, where everything is wrapped up with a nice little bow at 50% off. It pays to be patient, if only because waiting often means you get options and discounts.

And that Handsome Collection is an awesome deal, especially since owning copies of the games means getting remastered versions for free when they come out soon. Good Guy Gearbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.