AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is this girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I just watch? :shock:

lol these are some funny replies. thanks guys. but if anyone knows who it is, or knows where i could find out...please tell me!

Not sure but she certainly does have beautiful eyes.

Reactions: Nordling
Yep, I'll get right on that! Let me pull out my handy-dandy 'Camgirl Asshole Directory', and I'll scientifically match her anus to a username/camsite based on our database. Just like fingerprints, no two assholes are the same, so don't you worry - I'll get to the bottom of this ASAP!

:read2:

GemmaMoore said:
- I'll get to the bottom of this ASAP!

<giggle ...snort...lol>
Yea I know I'm a 12 year old boy :)

Okay butt seriously, is that real or Photoshopped because that's ...wow...a skill.
I mean I thought I was going to hear a voice start singing opera like "Nessun Dorma" or something coming out of there.

No real help...just an observation.

:character-hobbes:

My first and only thought was WTF has she been putting in there to make it like that. I'm not easily shocked any more, but the mere thought of the size of whatever she has been shoving in there is a little disturbing.

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
...or some new way of breathing...I think...
I believe you're thinking of slugs... Which both breath and defecate via the same orifice, the pneumostome.

This, on the other hand, is some sort of Jedi sphincter control... I'm convinced. Not my thing but impressive.

GemmaMoore said:
Yep, I'll get right on that! Let me pull out my handy-dandy 'Camgirl Asshole Directory', and I'll scientifically match her anus to a username/camsite based on our database. Just like fingerprints, no two assholes are the same, so don't you worry - I'll get to the bottom of this ASAP!

Miss_Lollipop said:
I've been staring at my asshole in the mirror for the last 20 mins trying to make it do this.

:lol: Thank you guys for giving me a good laugh! I needed that after today. This forum never disappoints me, even when I do stumble upon such an absurd thread like this one ha ha butt seriously..she must be using a green screen or something! I Don't understand what kind of buttonhole sorcery this is!?

Status
Not open for further replies.