AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everybody. I go by Onua. I am not new to camming per se, but I kind of am, in that I am still rather inexperienced.. I joined mfc in early 2014, but the relationship I was in at the time didn't really allow for it. I made a bit of a comeback earlier this year, but I am still very rarely on. I love camming, and would love to make a career out of it, but I am so damned awkward. I suppose I get easily intimidated by all you gorgeous women out there. I am a bigger girl(also a mother of two and one on the way :]), and while I have seen some bbws do very well on these sort of sites, I guess I still lack proper confidence and get discouraged fairly easily. I have been in and out of ACF constantly any time I have needed advice, and finally decided to join a while back. I am hoping that reaching out and getting more involved in the camming community will ultimately help me become more comfortable with myself and able to pursue this as a career.
Anyhow, very nice to meet you all. I hope to make a friend or two here :)

Helloooooo!!! I'm an ultra newb camgirl! I'm hoping to join MFC when I've got a more regular life schedule. I'm just on MGF right now, but I've got plans on posting content on ELM (just waiting on that verification status).

About me, myself, and I: I'm in school for Accounting (hoping to become a CPA in the next 4-5 years), I live somewhere on this planet called Earth, I have a ridiculous passion for fitness - well, mostly running. I have a beginner's collection of comics, and I love writing!

• Hugs
Reactions: angieivy
Hey all, It's nice to be here and I hope to meet some of you that I don't already know. As far as cam sites, I mostly hang out on MFC. I recognize some of the names here already, but hope to learn more.

I'm using my original name for MFC, but currently I have it set to "FloppityBunny." I used my original name for many years, but have been using this one for a few weeks now, and have certainly received some interesting reactions to it. Some really like it, and others may think I'm too silly. But I dunno, just sticking with it for now. Anyway, hope to contribute here as well, and feel free to say hi. Happy Holidays.

Hey there! I have been involved in some form of sex work on and off for the past 10 years. I am currently involved with SWOP USA and am a founding member of the Baltimore chapter. I am new to MFC and ACF so I thought I would say Helloooo

Attachments

• 8a1fb198.png
    8a1fb198.png
    341 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Hi there! I'm Lewd :D

I like video games and hanging with awesome beautiful girls! I'm mostly on MFC and Twitter ;D

Hihi!
I go by Lorelei (Lori) Jones. I'm not very new to camming in general but am cracking down in 2016 to go full-time, steady scheduled camming & content releases. I cam on MFC, it was the first site I ever signed up for when I was freshly 18 and it just feels like home. I'm pretty shy about interacting on message boards and with other models, but I hope ACF will help me break out of that a bit (and kick my butt into gear/inspire me with my 2016 goals). I'm so looking forward to getting to know you lovely people!
xox

Hey y'all!

Lexi here :) Started a week or so ago on internetmodeling.com, just recently started on MFC. I'm a stripper by day, but I'm looking to move away from it as it's exacerbating a back issue I have. Which is a shame because I really love it.

Seems like the atmosphere and type of show on MFC is more my kinda thing! I do enjoy doing privates, but I'd much rather be putting on a show for an appreciative audience, and it definitely seems like that's what MFC is. Trying to ignore the whole 'camscore' thing that people are going on about. Mine has been fluctuating, but I'm still increasing my earnings and exposure on social media and it just seems to be astress-number for a lot of girls. Really looking forward to getting to know the community better!

If anyone wants to add me on twitter pleaase feel free. I'm loving this industry so far. @LexiEves

Again, hi!

:)

I'm CuteMissJayla, nice ta meet ya! I'm a model on MFC. I started out watching the cam girls on there for a couple weeks to get the feel of things and I've cammed pretty much all last week until this horrid cold destroyed me. Still getting the hang of things and I'm having so much fun meeting new people and making cam girl friends!!

Hi! Me and my wife want to try webcam modeling... looking for a website that doesn't exert a lot of control over the models -- like, we want to hang out and play our instruments naked while we chat with folks, etc. Any suggestions? It seems like Livejasmin might not be the right website, for example.

Hi! Me and my wife want to try webcam modeling... looking for a website that doesn't exert a lot of control over the models -- like, we want to hang out and play our instruments naked while we chat with folks, etc. Any suggestions? It seems like Livejasmin might not be the right website, for example.
Chaturbate would probably be a good place to try!

Hey. I'm Kadin. I was on SM for a couple months and have moved to MFC in the past couple weeks. Being chronically ill and camming has been a huge learning experience and I still have a ways to go.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hello Amber! I've been a fan for a couple years now. I used to be on more last year than I am now. I usually miss you.
I found this forum looking for another cam girl that I also used to follow. Haven't been on much in a while, but I noticed this other cam girl has kinda disappeared. Can you provide any info on MeaFox? I see she has a profile on here, but there's nothing on it. She's not on MFC anymore and her website is gone.... Even some shared files on other sites have disappeared... Any info would be appreciated. I look forward to seeing you online again....

Chewie73

Hi I'm Alex, I currently am on streamates. I have been nervoud to post on here for like a month but now I'm excited to meet people! I'm currently 9 months pregnant and camming, and I love it! ^.^

Hello! I am Londyn and I want to be a webcam model :) I made an MFC profile a long time ago but haven't been able to do much with it because we moved in with people. Once we get our own place I'll be back on and make a brand new MFC profile! The current one I have up right now I only use to edit my profile so I can get more familiarized with CSS codes. I am hoping to learn as much as I can about webcamming before I get back into it!

I'm Birdie! I am a cute plus size model who is just starting out. I have done my research, I am ready to make the leap! Heard this was an excellent source of advice and information. Looking forward to knowing everyone!!!

Attachments

• selfie4.jpg
    selfie4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
New member (obv), 420 friendly stroker that watches on MyFreeCams and ImLive, and have used several others in the past (oh how I miss NPmodels). I'm generally friendly and like getting to know people, but I'm much more a "watch and learn" type when it comes to starting that. I do bite, though, but only if you ask nicely first. ;) Howdy, folks!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

I'm DaringRedhead, I'm a cam model on MFC. I love my animals I have 4 cats, a ferret, a beta, and a tokay gecko. I really want to get to know more models as wells as non-models. I like to game, and cook and all kinds of other things.

I am Cam, the taxxxguy. I specialize in taxes and accounting for the adult entertainment industry. I do tax returns in all 50 states. If you have tax questions, I have the answers.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu