AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Dolly and I'm here to learn as much as I can and reading up on model's experiences before I get started in sex work myself. I would love to cam but will probably only be selling photosets/clips until I get on my feet.
Basically, I'm not gonna be too active in my posting but I cruise through here every day or so to get whatever info I can. I don't wanna jump straight into the deep end, if you know what I mean!

Hi, I started my cam career 2 days ago on MFC and so overwhelmed aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

I can do with tips and tricks of the trade anyway, great being here.

XxxXxxX

Hi I'm Molly Kat I've been camming on chaturbate since August with my fuck machine! I've found this site a few times when googling the normal new cam girl questions and thought I would join. I am also looking for another cam girl on the east coast to do a show with and thought this would be a safer way of doing that.

Hi I'm Molly Kat I've been camming on chaturbate since August with my fuck machine! I've found this site a few times when googling the normal new cam girl questions and thought I would join. I am also looking for another cam girl on the east coast to do a show with and thought this would be a safer way of doing that.
I hope this isn't weird LOL but I've caught your shows a few times and you're fantastic!! Cam girl inspo for sure :)

Hiya,
Another aspiring camgirl. Trying to read and learn as much as possible about camming and camsites. Knowledge is power, and I like both ;)

Hello everyone!

I'm Lola, a 23 year-old French student living in Paris (thus my username).

I started broadcasting in CB last summer during the holidays.

I'm not often online (just a few afternoons/nights a week), because I have to juggle this part time activity and my studies.

Even if I'm still learning the ropes, I find camming to be really fun and exciting (and I guess the money doesn't hurt either!).

What really surprised me at first was the fact that I got to "meet" some very interesting and kind people there. I even started to develop a great relationship with some of my "regulars", which makes the whole thing much more enjoyable (sometimes I just can't wait to get on cam just to catch up with some of these people).

Of course, everything hasn't been roses and fairy-tales, but for now I'm really into it and looking for new ways to improve my shows.

Since I started, I have been looking all over the internet about infos on camming, and I found Ambertie's Forum to be very friendly and helpful, especially to newbies like me.

That's why I finally suscribed to ACF, as I hope I'll be able to contribute to the forum, even if I'm still new to this and my advice/thoughts might be less enlightened than those of experienced camgirls.

Anyway, I'll be really glad to exchange with you in the future, about camming or other unrelated subjects. :)

I am Oskars, we are creating new webcam site with model keeps all %! Meaning girl keeps all what client spends in her private room.

Hi all, I've been working in the adult entertainment industry off & on since the early 90s ( currently off, I'm getting too old to be throwing drunks out the door for grabbing dancers ) I found this forum while researching some stuff for a model friend, I applaud Amber for setting this up, good info for both sides ( models and members )

Hi! My name is Leona- I'm 27 and do solo and couple shows via chaturbate, mfc, sm, sp. I just started canning about a week ago.
:h:

Hi I Am Hannah! I Just Turned 18 And Hope To Become A Great Can Model! :)
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hullo! Name is Nymphaea, but feel free to call me Lotus :h:
23yo lady looking to get into doing shows, just looking for advice from all kinds!
I'm a full time certified veterinary technician and part time Minecraft junkie :3

Hey I'm Ashley Alexis or Unicorn_queen from MFC :D
I have been camming since August 2015 and perving since Oct 2015 and LOVE IT

I love this forum as well and cant wait to get more and more out of It :h:

Hi, I've been active on the net since the early 90s but only recently ran across camming. Oh I knew they were there somewhere and I remember back in the 90s when a lot of individuals set up their own sites for streaming. Then I discovered the large commercial sites like Streamate. Since then I've been doing a lot of reading on various forums and getting to know some of the models on the sites.

Hello! I am Leandra, I am new to this site but not really the work. Since my divorce I have decided to start over! New persona, new work...doing what I really love...myself.
I still need advice though, this was my side job a year ago but I am looking to make it my full time work and I realize that takes a lot of time and effort. I want this to be my career, my personal legacy.
So I am here seeking advice and friendship in my new endeavors. :)