AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello meow! My name is Amy Songstress and I am a new cam girl on Chaturbate! I have fun dressing up and I just ordered an umbreon hoodie so I'm stoked as all hell... I have a cat and I love candy and rock star biographies. I want a ukulele and to get my septum pierced again. Doodeedoo.. :h:

Hi, I'm Tessa! I'm brand new to camming, I started on Chaturbate about a week ago and I have an as-yet-unused ManyVids account. This forum has provided a wealth of information already and I can't wait to get verified as a model so I can learn more!

Hi, I'm Tessa! I'm brand new to camming, I started on Chaturbate about a week ago and I have an as-yet-unused ManyVids account. This forum has provided a wealth of information already and I can't wait to get verified as a model so I can learn more!
Hey girly! Welcome! Yeah I'm just about as new as you are on Chaturbate! I'll look for ya ;)

i'm min hee! newbie domme and fetish cam model. still figuring out who i am with camming honestly. i work on mfc as xominhee. i like to do gfe (girlfriend experience) and recently became a domme. (verified on findoms.com although i prefer not to do financial domination). i'm not sure if i'm going to take that into my camming on mfc but probably. anyway uh HI

I am Bandog, just float in MFC as the model I like is hardly there any more. Been scammed a couple of times by models so hardly buy tokens any more.

Hello,

I am Shelly and am a bit of a newer cam girl and have been lurking this forum collecting information for awhile. I decided to actually create an account and ask and prod more information about camming in general instead of just snooping about like a stalker.

Hi everyone!

Not sure how I stumbled across this forum, but figured I'd sign up. I usually hang out on chaturbate, but I also do you have an account on MFC. It's a pretty fun time waster when the wife and kids aren't around. LOL

Hiya, i'm Cynthiamichelle. Been camming for about 2 months now, considering bringing my boyfrined on with me, now to start reading tread. Yay. Cam on!

Hey :D I'm a new model at MFC trying this hard and naughty life xD also I'm kinda geek, love games, draw, mangá stuff.....but that's not all folks hahaha I could stay here typing useless things all day long ahhaha hearts for you :h:

Hi all!

Looooooooooooong time lurker, first time poster :shame: My name is Brookelynne Briar. I am a front-end web dev by day and a naked lady of the internet by night! I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to crawling my reclusive, hermit-butt out of my cave from time-to-time to get to know many of you lovely folks.

Cheers!

Hey, my name is Frida and I just started to game (couple of months ago)::I found it super intriguing and fun.I work as performer/choreographer for dance productions/ theatres- and this "stage" feels more familiar then I thought.ACF looks useful and friendly, I have questions and curiosity around this world.
I also would like to see your room Amber :) where do I found you?
Hope to get to know you peeps.xX

Hey yall im NaughtyNikki777 online everywhere . cant remember why im candygirllcam here, possible that I igned up on the site months ago, when i was just toying w/ the camgirl idea, but im still here and most def need this site and amber. Im loving what Im doing but had no idea the amount of time and wotk it would really take. its always something but i do thirve on it so its cool.

Hey!!
I'm Kevin Lane,21yo, looking to make some friends, chatting mostly CLEAN
I'm currently in medical school, in my 3rd year
Feel free to kik me @kevin.lane0
:*

Hi, Everyone!
My name is Kat, I am a model spending most of my time on MFC but I'm debating spending more of my time on another site right now. I feel like a fool for not registering for this site years ago, I don't know what took me so long! xo