AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello all!
I'm Ashley, new model on MFC
Super social, love interacting with all sorts of people. New to the camming, but I love it! Hoping to get even better at it.
I have an Instagram fell free to follow me on it ashley.knight.xo

Hi! My name is Mysie, I'm a new Scottish girl on MFC! I like my room to be fun and a place people can go to chill or join in the weird conversation that seems to occur during the shows. I'm not a non-nude cam model, but I don't do public cum shows. I do get fully naked if count downs are met, but if anyone wants to see a cum show they will have to be part of my club, buy videos or drop by on a Tuesday, which is the only day I can do cum shows in private. Never be afraid to drop by and say hi! x

Not new, just returning from a ridiculously long hiatus with a new username + cam name: Cat Addams → Ella Ripley! ^^

Hi everyone, I'm sluttyminxx, a 21 year old from the UK. I've been camming on Chaturbate for about a week now and had my first proper successful night last night with my partner, was alot of fun. I've been lurking on here whist doing my research before hand but ended up just jumping into it as I felt if I put it off any longer I wouldn't end up doing it. I'm glad I took a leap and went for it.
Camming seems to be very confidence boosting for me, I have just had my second child 12 weeks ago so still have a bit of a Mummy tummy on the go but it didn't seem like an issue what so ever. Just goes to show that sometimes personality triumphs over good looks. :)

Hi! I'm Emilia Song, but everyone calls me Emi. I've been streaming on and off on since 2013. I was on Chaturbate, then switched Streamate last year. I plan on trying out MFC in a few weeks. I just started working again today after a two-month medical leave (ovarian dermoid cyst - painful, but no complications), and it feels wonderful to be back!

So hi, I'm just trying to decide if camming is going to be my thing. I'm seeing college graduation loom and I'm worried about how much I owe. It sounds like Chaturbate is an "easy" place to start out?

Hi Guys, my name is Ellen and I'm from Ireland. Ehm as we speak I'm currently waiting for an approval on MFC and I am also waiting for an approval from piggybankgirls for my first campaign which is to help me gather some 'items' for webcamming as it would be my first time.

Ehm I have thought about this on and off for a long time, wasn't sure if I was 'brave' enough or confident enough. But enough is enough (lol) and I decided today to just get on with it, if it fails and I'm crap then nothing more then I expected but if I do well it opens another avenue of living for me. I currently work part time in a job thats going nowhere so any extra income would be such a dream come through for me right now - because I'm like a pauper.

Why I'm here is that I have found through past experiences when I try something new - I never tell anybody EVER! Then the first time a mistake happens or something I panic because I have nobody to turn to and say 'this happened, what do I do?' and I just give up and go back to what I know.

Also because I'm in Ireland - people are so... judgemental, still. I can't tell my friends that I want to make money this way they look at it as similar to prostitution an my mother talks about decency and innocence when I bring up subjects like this. I'm really looking for friends, who know what I want to try and achieve who I have no back doors with & that frankly don't care what I do!

Hopefully I see you guys around :3.

Hi everyone :)
I'm brand new to camming but I have a feeling I'll enjoy it! Swedish born and raised, travelbug, huge animal lover. This seems like a great resource especially for newbies like me. Looks like I should try and get model status here?!
xx

Hello! I'm Mia and I'm happy to be here, at last. I've been a model for 3 years, originally with a studio, until I decided to go solo, for my own sake. They DID constantly tell me I should look after myself and...I did. It's nice to be part of a community, one made of people who don't constantly try to bring each other down.

Again, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to talk to you all :blush:

Reactions: PerriMynx
Hi guys! I'm kitttbabyy on MFC (my name is cat) I'm new here I thought it'd be a great place to make friends and get advise. :cat:

Hi, I'm Chris999 because Chris99 was already taken.

I'm here because I LOVE (some) cam models and
HATE the system. Fuck the system. Fight the system!!

My hate will die with you.

I'm also very chatty and love cats.
ntmu

Reactions: PerriMynx
Hey all! You can call me Gally or if you're a dom Fox ;)
I started out in alt modeling on GodsGirls then took a break for personal reasons and decided to get back into it by caming. It's been a blast and all the fellow models I've met so far have been the bees knees! I'm a sci-fi freak, alien believer ( to an extent ) and a bully breed advocate. My main job is a tattoo artist so most of my earnings go towards shelters or rescues that are in need.

Pleasure to meet you all and hope to get to know many of you better! :inlove:

Hi everyone, just joined MFC again after a 4 yr break :happy:
I have to say that i'm absolutely loving being back on cam! such a liberating experience for a woman and certainly a boost to the old confidence. I'm like "yeah i've had 3 children but i'm still desirable".
Sometimes the room can be a little slow and it can get frustrating but the amount of lovely, kind, caring men that I've chatted to make it very worthwhile. After all, this isn't just about making money, it's about being a people person and being interested in your fans.
Can't wait to get back online this evening ;)