AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi you all! I am a new cam model looking to find some new friends and viewers. I would love to chat with other models and if you have any advice for me on how to increase viewers please let me know :) My chaturbate name is coramae11 and my twitter is coramae1111 or https://twitter.com/coramae1111 Thanks for letting me share Ambercutie xoxoxo

Hi all. my name is Rithika Sharma. I'm from Kerala India but live in Cowlumbus Ohio since 2002. I've been showing myself on cam for years and only recently discovered that i can make money doing it. WHO KNEW??? LOL

Hi everyone I'm Kaz B

I'm a cam girl, domme and also have a members site as well as using C4S & AW among others.

I love cats, movies, vampires and am part of a new alliance that is being formed that help safeguard new models to the industry.

It would be great to connect you some of you - feel free to follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/kazbxx

Hope you are all having a fab weekend!
Kaz xx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 23.38.06.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 23.38.06.png
    714.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone! I'm Silver Munat, I was an MFC cam girl about a year and half ago. I took a break because I got very sick. But I'm back on cam. I've been on cam two weekends now. My room is definitely a lot slower so I'm trying to find some advice from other fellow cam girls what should I do to get more viewers. XOXOO

-girlgang unite :kiss:

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hey All. I am setting up a webcam to show live adult photoshoots. I am a photographer. I will be on chaterbate and sure could use some help getting started. I am active approved but I dunno about broadcasting

Hello everyone! New camgirl who just started in the past week. I spent my youthful 20's being overweight and now that I have the body for it, I decided to delve into the world of being a camgirl. So far, the rates are much better than working as ghostwriter, even with my 800 and change camscore.

Hello, everyone! I hope this is the right thread for introduction as a model :) I am MAD Mary, former known as BloodyMaryJane. I recently returned to MFC after a 3 year break. I would like to thank you, AmberCutie, for creating this awesome, most helpful community and to everyone else who contributed with advice for models. When I first started camming (a long time ago :D) there was nothing like this and most models I knew were hiding in RL. So did I. It's so amazing that nowadays you find so many models who have truly embraced camming and who took advantage of the countless benefits that this job offers as a business! It's so inspiring! I am so grateful to everyone who contributed with advice either here or on different websites!!! I don't think I would have had the courage to return to camming if it wasn't for all the awesome/funny/helpful comments I've been reading, reminded me of all the fun I had before with my old friends. Now that I have been online for a few days I am thinking, gosh, why in hell would I be scared of such a fun unique job???! How could I let stupid stigma affect my decision??? MFC is like the heaven of cam freedom...XD Maybe, I'm just over-ecstatic right now being new again. I'm sure after a few months, I will find frustrating things again about MFC but I am writing this post so that I can always remember what camming is really about....FREEDOM! I really enjoy the new features that MFC has added too. Anyway, hello, everyone, and also THANK YOU for the lovely comments that some models posted about me and my dancing videos a while ago. Here is another video I made from the heart! :) :h:Cheers and have a great night! ;)

I am MAD Mary, former known as BloodyMaryJane. I recently returned to MFC after a 3 year break.
I'm fangirling right now, I missed you so much. Welcome back to camming, and welcome to ACF old friend!!!

Hi all!
I've been lurking on here a few weeks researching while i get everything i need to start camming. Looking at starting on chaturbate n then branching out onto other sites

Love this lil community and all the awesome supportive ppl in it.

Im a kinkster in my private life and plan to cater to fetish as well - Im actually looking forward to seeing if I get a fetish request that weirds me out! Lol

Hey guys I'm Adrianne and I've been on MFC for a couple months now Even tho I joined in November and I should know the ropes by now... I really don't. I didn't get on very much until recently and I'm starting to put more effort in. I'm hoping to connect with other people and hopefully other models to see if I can get some advice on how to be a better model.. and maybe share some ideas with me! I want to give better shows and get more visitors in my room, and I also want to create content to sell and give out as prizes... but I just really don't know how to do that ☹️I'm really happy this site exists, where there's a community of people I can talk too about all of this because nobody in my personal life knows that I'm camming. So thank you Amber for creating such a place!
Xoxo

Howdy. Just a long time member of MFC here, have a few questions about cam modeling so thought I'd make an account here and see if I can get them answered :)

I'm Kit, I'm pretty new to camming in general and am just trying to get started as a camgirl with MFC. I really need a lot of help with just everything in general. I'm so happy that I've found this forum :D For reals, I have so many questions and I'm glad I found a place that has such a great community for camming and what not.

Noob Aspiring Cam Girl who is extremely controlling here to try and figure it all out before actually turning on the camera.Thx AmberCutie, all of the active models and all of the active members for participating and making this such a killer resource. :rock::clap::inlove:

Hello! I'm Nina and I'm new to cam. I'm going to do non-nude tease. Like pretty much everyone, I've been contemplating it for a while, but now is the time. Because I try to overprepare, I've been studying blogs, forums, cams, taking notes, making menus, planning photo sets, making equipment wishlists, and planting flags on social media in the meantime. I'm just waiting on my webcam so I can get going.

The forums have already been a big help. Thanks, all!

Hey, guess who didn't think to Google her name before setting up all her accounts! This chick! Since my previous name is already associated with a known casting director, I had to make a change. I like Lily Case better. It sounds classy and exclusive~ :pompous:

• Funny!
Reactions: opphs
Hello. I'm Todd and I am new here. Came across the forum after a Google search. Trying, very unsuccessfully I might add, to figure out how to add links on my Chatrubate profile. I feel like I have never used a computer or the internet before. So, freaking frustrated.

I just stumbled across this site and wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you gals putting helpful information on here.
I'm in my first week camping, after some technical difficulties getting my camera functioning etc... day 1 and 2 were awesome- great money, some awesome suggestions and help from guy members and had FUN. Day 3...okay, fun but money going downward. Yesterday quite frankly sucked and was rather discouraging even though I'd done loads of research before starting an account and jumping in. I knew about "new girl shine" wearing off so I expected less viewers but got super pissed when a fake "model" sent some rude PM's and I ignored theme as I was busy in chat anyway, then got a message from her pimp or whatever the f^$# he was. A waste of my time but I love that BAN FOR LIFE option!!!!
Anyway, going at it again tonight. Picking up more tips here and thank you again.

Hello everybody!
I am a camboy that goes by the name of spoiledboy69.
I currently model on Chaturbate and am so glad i found this website!
Hope to be chatting with you all soon :)