AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! I'm Lydia! Signed up on MFC a week ago and still trying to get the hang of things and get over my shyness on cam. I'm a gamer (been on KF 2 a lot lately and also replaying Kingdom Hearts), wanna be cosplayer, drink slinger and total cat lady.

Reactions: Vorigan
Hi everybody...

My partner-in-crime and I have been performing on cam since June. It started as just like... a thing?
But every check that comes in gets us a little more dedicated to the cause.

I'm Matt ("Mr. Manager") and she is Stephanie ("Ms. Management") - we perform together as Management Material.
Getting ready to go live on Snapchat/Tumblr/Twitter branded as such.

Currently our only revenue stream is our streamate page ANNNND thanks to this forum I'm now aware that we're
receiving ~10% less than we should.

We'll be around, hopefully get ourselves verified soon. Have a great day yall.

Hello! Im ObedientCat at mfc. Russian. And I am here to find some info I need to design my profile. One of my quest game me link to this forum. So I hope I will find here some tips how to design it or some contacts who can do it for me.

Who am I? I am open minded. I am curious. I'm a writer. For over a year I have been exploring an evolving emotional terrain, virtual sex work. I have been inspired by the attitude and resilience of the performers. The behavior of the consumers is less inspirational.

I am searching for a human face in the businesses that link models to consumers.

Hi!!

I'm new to camming... a few years ago I did one 1 hour long cam on Jasmine and had at the time decided not to do any nudity.... made very little money but left it due to my husband...

Now I'm divorced and finally free to be me! So I joined MFC.. just had my first night on there... I made 75 tokens... now I know that's not much.... at all.... BUT I've read a lot on what you all say and I'm determined to stay with it! I'm looking forward to this but am learning A LOT and quickly...

Hey :)
I'm Kelly and I want to start camming :)
I run on coffee, lame jokes and nerdy (probs unnecessary) fun facts about science - I even study compsci :bookworm:

Hello Everyone!
Im Typhon, Straight male, 21
I saw the site, and decided to join to ask and know a little bit about about this..
and maybe learn how to make a Little bit extra cash...
and I also cum a lot, so If I decide to join any webcam site, Im sure you'll get big cumshoots.
Enjoy..
See you!

Last edited:
I'm Scarlet! I've been interested in the adult industry for awhile but I'm focusing on my fitness before I do anything. I love animals, nature, and studying nutrition.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hello im sugacat im very active member on mfc im pretty quiet most of the time but whenever I get high watch out for the cat comes out to play i tip good im the sugar cat cuz no one wants a sour puss and I am very real and possibly to fam honest i respect those who respect me im horny all the time i like to make the girls have as good a time as me

Hello peeps,
Glad to be a new member of this forum!

I'm Jade. Been a cammer for about 2 years now although lately have taken a bit of hiatus. Looking to get back into the adult entertainment world and needing to be amongst like minded ladies (and guys ) who I can gain some insight and knowledge from. More than happy to share what I have learned in my experience as well of course.

Happy to be here!

Hi I'm Andriana (with one N), I recently started being a cam model on mfc (andriana21), its been a couple months and im still not that good at it haha. I still get super nervous on cam. I play violin so every now and then I have a violin show in there... I live in Canada and im a third year university student. Oh and since people ask me this quite often, Im latina based on genetics :D

Hi guys i go by heavenleigh83 on myvids im very new to all of this and honestly its a bit discouraging that i cant sell anything. Im plus size
So i guess deep down i knew it wouldnt start off well. Does anyone have any tips on what i can do? Ppl seem to view my page and store but thats it.

Hi there! I'm Atomask, I just created an account on this site and I'm excited to join the fun!

I am currently camming on MFC. Although I technically started camming in 2012, I took a 4-year hiatus (break) to work full time but am now back to camming. It's been a month since I've been back and I am shocked and so very pleased at how well my old fans remembered me! Many even said I look better now than I did 4 years ago! I know all members like to shower models with compliments and praises, but it feels so good to hear them!

Anyways, a little about me: I'm 28 going on 29 (my birthday is in September, yikes!). I have two dogs (whippets) that I love very much. I love working out and being active. I have no tattoos and no piercings (except for my ears, of course!). I'm your typical girl-next-door type, so that's really my biggest appeal I think. I'm down to earth, I try to be as friendly as possible, and I try to smile a lot :) I have a bit of a panty fetish. I LOVE collecting, wearing, and modeling underwear. In a previous lifetime I would have been an underwear model for sure!

Hmmm... what else... I'm currently working on building up my video repertoire. I only have one video so far, so I'm really hoping to learn more about that topic from the models-only forums (which I hope to get verified soon so I can access them!!). I've had moderate success so far in my MFC chatroom and I'm re-learning the ropes on my own by trial and error. I don't have any model friends right now, but hopefully I can make some from this site! I am naturally VERY shy, so please forgive me if I come across as quiet or cold (I really don't want to be!). I promise once you get to know me you will see that I am a true and loyal friend.

Anyways, I hope this is a sufficient introduction to who I am as a person and as a model! Thanks for reading!

Hello peeps,
Glad to be a new member of this forum!

I'm Jade. Been a cammer for about 2 years now although lately have taken a bit of hiatus. Looking to get back into the adult entertainment world and needing to be amongst like minded ladies (and guys ) who I can gain some insight and knowledge from. More than happy to share what I have learned in my experience as well of course.

Happy to be here!

Hi! I just joined manyvids less than a month ago and if you have any tips you would share I would be so grateful

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

Who the F

Who the F*#@ am I? I'm a new cam model as many newcomers here are I'm assuming I've come across this site so many times when trying to do some research on how this whole cam setup works and can't wait to start and make new friends! The posts I've come across are so helpful and the people are all so nice! Can't wait to contribute more when I'm more knowledgeable!

Hey my name is Mark,
aka Markymark9393 on Chaturbate!!
I too have been Wrongfully banned One too many times on CB.

Not for breaking any rules, mind you,
but for having too many haters.
Too many haters with hacking capabilities,
that take to hacking into my acct,
posting ilegal ads or what not,
and subsequently reporting me !!
Today was just the latest episode !!

Not even after managing to create a temp acct,
AND getting IT verifed for tokens.
My haters found me,
they talked their smack to me,
gloated about How I was banned b4. (coincedence? I think NOT... )
They Hacked me AGAIN,
and I got BANNED !

Chaturbate really does need to create a phone number And/or a page with a button to click on or something,
(like I do with my electric company)
where we can talk to someone One-on-one LIVE....
To discuss such issues and concerns...
Cuz Emailing them either takes forever to get any repsonse.
Or we get the automated computer generated response, that has nothing to do with the question posed.
Or, as in my case now, they completely Ignore my emails. (did they BLOCK my emails?)

Id apreciate any help in this matter....
thanking you all in advance for having read my post here....
- Mark Roda

Hi, everyone! My name is Alyssa. I will be known on Chaturbate as mixedbabyyy. I have yet to get started... I ordered my webcam and lights and they should be here in a week or two, I'm really excited! I love that there's a community for camgirls because it makes it seem a lot less "dirty" or "forbidden". You know what I mean? I work full time in an office but I'm looking for a little something else to do! And camming seemed like a great option for someone like me who is very open to sexuality. :kiss:

Hi y'all, my name is Elle & I'm brand spankin' new to camming & this forum! Just got my setup finished yesterday & I plan on doing my 1st broadcast on Chaturbate late tonight or tomorrow.

I like cute dogs (i.e. all the dogs), coffee, doodling, anddddddd a whole lot else that I'll spare you from having to read.

Getting to where I am now - pretty much ready to do my first show - has been a long road thanks to anxiety & depression. I'm not necessarily anxious about how my personality & body will be received, but rather about the "unknown". It makes it a bit difficult to take the leap & just do it.

With that being said, are there any threads y'all could direct me to that focus on those with anxiety/depression/mood disorders & how they cope or use it to their advantage while on screen?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you :)
Elle

Lulu here.

London based. Bit of a newbie to the cam world. As in, i havent even purchased a webcam yet! Looking to do cam work in the evenings because my day job in recruitment just about pays the bills! (Depressing i know)

I love to party, spend time with my girlfriend's and we are commited to going through every cocktail the world has ever created.

Thats about it!