AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm Lex and I've been camming on a few sites for a while now but more for my own enjoyment than financial gain. A friend and I have decided to team up and work as a couple and she has astutely pointed out that we should put more emphasis on making money than my personal gratification. Several models I know suggested I come here and In just a couple hours browsing these forums, I found so much useful info that I decided to sign up to say thank you. I look forward becoming an active member of the community

Jack and Angel here banned from chaturbate after working for them for almost 2 yrs. :D looking around for answers & alternatives

Hello, I'm new to the cam game. Like today lol I'm a goof who loves to laugh and have fun. Excited about this industry and lifestyle!

Hey I'm Sky!
I've been a lurker here for quite some time and figured it was probably time for me to join.
I just started camming on CB last weekend, and now I'm gonna try out MFC this week! Username is the same for pretty much everything - SugarSkyBaby.

hi im Charlie! i'm trash when it comes to intros, but i'll try my best. since i was little i loved making friends online (neopets ftw) and when i found out i could do that and masturbate as well? well golly, i had to do it. i'm learning more about myself all the time and thus far i've discovered a lot of kinks and whatnot that i'm really into. i like petplay, anal (unf), exhibitionism, DDlg (CGl, age regression, whatever you'd like to call it.. i'm a little :dummy1: ), fictiophilia, Spongebob, monsters, dragons, tentacles, edgeplay, shibari (i just had my first rope photoshoot recently!), orgasm control, and being thrown around and choked

i'm really passionate about trying to make the world a better place, whether it be shining light on kinks, causing a smile (or boner), and persuading people to treat the Earth better via nudes.

my life plan is to go to school to be a marine biologist and work hard to protect our oceans and all the creatures living in the sea.

thank you, Amber, for making such a helpful site, and i look forward to getting to know the community! :)

Hi I'm here to learn as much as I can about the business before I invest in the correct set up and start camming. (on chaturbate most likely) I'm in my thirties. Have a decent body and really get turned on playing for the camera so I'm going for it!

Hello!

I am looking to start off as a cam girl as well as I was looking into premium snapchat's. So I thought I could read up before I make any big mistakes! Hopefully I will be on there soon! :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

I had a great career designing airplanes but decided that I needed a change and brought my creative and tech skills to sex toys.

I'm not designing better versions of toys you know. I'm designing radically different stuff that uses all types of tech to make mind blowing toys. I want the toys to be awesome for models!

I know what I'm doing and have many connections in toys and a good friend who is a model/broadcaster. I'm ready to launch two REALLY cool toys!

I want the toys to be awesome for LOTS of broadcasters, though! I want models/broadcasters to tell me what they like or don't like about sex toys. I want to MAKE TOYS THAT MAKE MONEY because the model and the customer have a better experience. Who wants to help?

Hi there,
I'm Layla. I've recently found myself essentially stranded at my rural home, unemployed with no car, so i figured I'd give this a swing

I don't have experience other than my own deviant conversations with strangers on the net over the years, lol. I used to have a blast on Stickam dressing up and just being ridiculous in general.
Hopefully I'll learn a lot from all you ladies
Feel free to point me in the right direction of anything you've found helpful.

Hello I'm new to MFC!! Ive been trying to create new and interesting shows and yet my cam score has now reached 700!! I would love to do this for a couple years to start my own business any help on how to raise my low score would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hey Party People :)

I am Maya - I have been a webcam model on MFC for 3 years, but am new to ACF so I'm just introducing myself. I am excited to be here and look forward to getting to know my way around this wonderful place!

Thanks for having me here - xx Maya

MFC: MFC.im/MayaBum Twitter: @MayaBum_mfc

Reactions: Lorelei
Heyooo! I'm Lotus! I'm 18 and have cam'd on MFC for about 3 days now haha. Hoping to meet some fellow models and learn everything I can about the community!

Hi, I'm Dakota. I've been camming on MFC for about two months, and want to learn how to provide a better show and level up my camgirl skills!

Hello, I'm Bailey. I've been wanting to be a cam model for a few months now. I started using my webcam as soon as I got it in the mail.

I'm jessica am a mother to 3 little boys. I have been with my master/partner for about 7 years now. I just started my camming journey and I love reading the forums and getting to know everyone!! I'm ready to dive in feet first in this so I'm really ready to learn!!

I'm Ollie.

For some staggering reason alot of us grow up being taught directly & indirectly that sex, masturbation & sexual pleasure is in some way wrong or something to feel guilty.

I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THEY WERE ALL WRONG SEX IS WONDERFUL, MASTURBATION IS WONDERFUL!

Do as much of it as possible whilst you still can, perhaps leave the house occasionally but you know.....don't hold back :p

I'm also an amateur film maker

https://www.youtube.com/freemanfilmsuk

I'm Naomi :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more than Amber :p

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!
Sounds like you have a positive attitude too :)

Hi Everyone!
I am biting the bullet, I just signed up to join MFC....pending their approval and all that jazz. I just started going back to college full time (I'm a 34 year old college junior....it's interesting). Studying psychology and nutrition.

Next step in this fun adventure is coming up with a sassy alias

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hey I'm porsche !! (Screen name for privacy reasons) ..
I'm new to the world of camming and I'm. On mfc and cam4 niteflirt and skyprivate !! :) I have read so many blogs on answers I needed and they've been so helpful that I have had to join and be a member and speak to you beautiful people !! :)
Your all so supportive and I can't wait to start my camming journey

Hey everyone :)

I'm Shay-Anne, I started camming on Chaturbate just under a month ago and I really enjoy the thrill of being watched! It was always a fantasy of mine that I sort of repressed, however, I've finally just said "f this" and have started fully being myself and accepting all of my fantasies and desires. Took me long enough. Anyway, I'm 28 although people don't believe me sometimes, haha. I live in Canada (not in an igloo as some have asked) and I love to fish in the summer and ski/snowboard in the winter. I hope to meet great new people on here and learn as much as I can, while also giving any advice I can! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and thanks Amber for starting this site it has been very helpful.