AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi there ! I'm Grace, and totally new to this world! I've been camming a few times on chat websites for the thrill, but considering opening up a Chaturbate account :cat:
Also, I love reading & watching tv shows until my eyes are sore. I love to travel the world, too.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
I'm beyond new to this and am eternally clueless but totally believe in the community of women helping each other be successful. So here I am in all of my glory and it doesn't get any better than this. Happy effing new year hot ladies!!

Hi I’m Ana been in the cam world for a minute. More open about it with people these days but the stigma of the adult industry is ridiculous!
Happy new year girlies!!

Hey all! I'm Katie - just started on CB like 4 days ago and DEFINITELY taking advantage of the new girl status. I still work a vanilla job and I'm in a 12-step program, so my camming schedule is super irregular, which is unfortunate because it means I'm often operating on little sleep.

I would LOVE to quit my vanilla job but have so much debt that the idea is pretty scary. I also just started talking to a dude (he knows I cam) so that fucks with my schedule too. So far, I'm making between $100-$200/day working 3-4 hours and I've built up almost 2,000 followers, which has been a BIG surprise.

People keep asking me why I started camming and it's mostly because I fucking love fucking...they say you should do what you love, right? ;-) I'm also trying to pay off debt and have a more comfortable lifestyle since I don't make a lot at my vanilla job.

I am brand new to cam modeling! I did some stuff when I was 18 but for fun and nothing paid. I have always been interested in this line of work and I am giving it a go:) I am starting on WebcamModels.com later tonight for my first night ever of doing this. I am nervous, but excited. Hoping to get past that soon and my personality comes out more.

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Hi my name is Lucy! I'm a model and am looking for some community answers haha

Hey good stuff

Hey! I'm Phoebe Morgan - really new to the camming world & this forum is proving super helpful! I haven't signed up to mfc yet because I'm still trying to market myself a bit first (Instagram: phoebe_morgan_mfc).

I plan on starting in about 2 weeks! Nervous but super excited!

Hey! Im Courtney Kash, I've been doing cam modeling part time on and off for about the past year now. I have cammed solo and with my husband but he recently got a new job that gives me more time to focus on my solo camming full time. I am looking to meet more people in the community and focus of spending more time online! Lets be friends!

New to this site and new to came. Me and my gf tried couple came last weekend and apparently did well, having 3k viewers and 2k followers. But I want to know if I keep caming regularly what do I need to do to keep viewers involved while getting money, because even tho we did okay. I'd love to have some tips from a experienced cam girl. We should be on tonight for a bit and would love some tips, we enjoyed it and would love to turn it into a real sorce of income. Check us out on Chaturbate, freakynfun69

Hi! my name is Hutch I am a photographer that is based in the Los Angeles Area. Im looking to build my portfolio up with some free photoshoots for anyone that is interested in the LA area. I won't always do free work but I figure since I haven't done this type of work before ( i shoot mostly concerts and events ) I need to start from the ground up and make some connections. My camera is mainly for Video work and i can make 4k content if someone is down for the adventure. message me for details.

Hey, I am a young male who started to do cam modeling few months ago. 22 years old, doing it for fun and to find cam partners too :)
French, slim/muscular, blond, not shaved.
I Wanna meet people from this community to share tips and experiences, and maybe have fun together :)

Hello everyone! My name is Jocelyn. :cat:

I'm a brand new MFC model. Hoping to find some advice, tips and friendship through AFC! I've been checking out this forum for quite some time and although I've had an account for awhile, I've never gone the route of introducing myself or trying to get verified..until today that is!

I haven't broadcasted, yet. But I'm collecting as much information as possible to hopefully get my first show going this Friday.

I'm kylie & I'm interested in the camming community. Here on ambercutie to look for tips and advise on how to start going about such things!

Here on ambercutie to look for
Welcome! Before it becomes a habit, though, figured I'd tell ya it's ACF. You're on ACF. :)

I am AmberCutie. hehe.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu

Hi I'm Serenity and I am a cam girl on Chaturbate. I'm still fairly new but I'd love to talk to other cam enthusiasts and gain some wisdom.

Hello guys, a soldier from the foreign legion here!
Why cant we go premium from Romania?
Why are they not accepting studios anymore? Or also maybe only from a romanian IP?
Can someone help me please?