AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi!

I'm Mina. Aspiring camgirl. My goal is to start on MFC in February. I want to do my research first and be as prepared as possible.

me too- I did lots of reseach and still feel unprepared. haha. do u sell ur kik? trying to learn how to do that. and getting started on mv. good luck :)

I'm Zack and I'm FTM, new to camming but not new to sex work. Been transitioning for about a year and currently cam under two different profiles: one girl profile and one trans profile. Most FTMs cam in the trans category it seems, but I consistently make more money in the female category. And I'd rather make money so that's where I spend most of my time these days. I work on CB for now.

Hey! I'm Lexi Gold. Coming out of a short lived retirement. I was an adult entertainer for about 2 years then decided to take a undetermined leave of absence. What can I say? I missed it.
I like meeting new people and getting to know them.
I love dancing on camera and leaving people wanting more.
I mostly enjoy the attention and friendships I make while working online.
I try to get to know my clients a little, so many great personalities to learn about.
While I'm getting myself set up to webcam again, as I'm working with an agency this time around and have to wait for their okay, I'm trying to do a few things myself to get started.
Would you mind following me on twitter? I will always follow you back

www.twitter.com/lexigoldxxx

Lets chat, or better yet anyone want to give me any tips since I'm sure things have changed in the last two years.
Peace and Love.

Hi ACF people!
I’m Maev Saren or MaevyBaby because I mean who doesn’t love to add baby to their name? ;) I was a dancer from the day I turned 18 until March this year, 9 months later I have a beautiful baby girl, and luckily I kinda bounced back to my old bod so I got into webcamming with MFC. Seems more like a family than a job so I’m pretty excited. Still planning my first webcam sesh and a little nervous. So ya girl will take all the tips she can! Also I’m a Netflix junkie that loves to crochet - Maev :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hello Everyone :) I got online once and was mortified! Hoping once I get model status on here that I can figure it all out a bit better.

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

My name is Katie and I am a Model on Cams.Com. My screen name is (Katie71) cams.com/katie71
Please put me on your website...kissesIMG_9778 (1).jpg

Hello, I am new to this site, I am cam model and full time student studying Biotech. I am grateful to have found this place and the wonderful information you have on it! Thank you so much! :)

my name is roxxxy and im a camgirl working thru streammate, camsoda, imlive, mfc, and streamray! here to learn how to navigate and maximize profit on all sites :) and get some inspo from premier cam models :)

Hi Amber & all.
Heath. Aussie. Sub. BratWorshipper. 45.
Likes 1 word sentences. Girls in denim shorts, sneakers & socks. And looking up at you. Have mercy....

Hey y'all! I'm JuicyyyJ from Texas! I've been in Chaturbate, and now starting MFC. I want to get back into camming. I absolutely love it! I'm a BBW and full of life!

Hi, I’m Bri, I’ve cammed on and off for 4 yrs and lurked here a bit. I’ve mainly been on mfc and now starting with Chaturbate. So, I’ll need all the advice I can get!

Hi, I'm part of a couple and we just got approved to stream on Streamate! We have not started yet but are planning our first show for this Friday, Feb 2nd. I've been researching a LOT, got a new webcam for it, and am super excited to start camming.

I'm Aspen!
I'm a fairly new cam model who was with WebcamModels and is now with Chaturbate. I've creeped on forums here ever since I started camping which was back in June but I'm just now making an account because this site is very helpful. Also I think it will be nice to talk to other models about things!
Hmmmm....I like horror movies and Steven Universe!

hello beautifull girls ..i m quite new here ..and i m a cam girl with a annoying problem...i recently bought the second lush and i have a problem with that ..when i put inside it disconnect..and when its outside i dont have any problem ...please if ypou have any idea what can be i will be very happy ..thank you

hola o/ I'm a sex worker curious girl who wants to dip her feet into the world of camming. as of right now, I'm hoping to start with more peepshow/voyeur vibes that only really require me to pretend I'm not on camera and chill in my undies while watching movies--Still trying to build my confidence up for the real shit. Any and all advice is always appreciated:cat:

Hey you lovely lot. I'm bon. I've been around and about for awhile and dipped my feet into camgirling after having a stint doing some fin-dom stuff, and a fun dabble in clip making for sex ritual fetishes a good few years ago. I was travelling for a long time and now I'm in a stable position (with good internet!) again I've decided to dive back into things. I've been reading a lot on the forum and feel like the information here has really helped me with my technological confusions, so I thought I'd say thank you. Thank you!

Hello,
I am high.

Feb 7th my laptop will be here, I am excited to cam again and I am so happy I found AmberCutie's Forum. Started camming in 2002, the tech was funny back then, wish I could share a video of what it was like.....

Hi everyone!

I'm Destiny, but I'm going by Evie Rose as my cam name/ model name - whatever lol. KittenxKhaleesi on most everything.

I *think* I'll be starting my cam today, I have been researching it for awhile now and have even registered my Chaturbate (not sure if I am going to try MFC yet) I've been reading this blog for a second here and there and now since I'm breaking out of over thinking mode and into action mode I'm saying hey :h: I really like this forum so far even though I haven't posted.

I like cats, hippie shit, tattoos, music and sleeping.

I'll be talking more in threads soon. If anyone new or old wants to be friends, that'd be sick - I don't know anybody doing this besides me really.