Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by AmberCutie, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Kpr2203

I'm a camgirl looking for help

2. EmmaStoner

Hello! I used to be on here a while back under AngelAndrea

I'm going to try and get back into the swing of the forum again!

Right now I mainly do snapchat and kik but I'm gearing up to film a ton of content that I have been scripting and maybe start hanging out on MFC a few hours a night.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/members/angelandrea.2934/

(ACK I'm kinda considering removing that info about my old account, I was such a mess)

#8222 EmmaStoner, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  3. Sexi_Catalina

Hey guys im a new non sexually explicit cam model it would be great to get some tips

4. Bill_the_scot

hI, I'm Bill. I've been in Amber's room a few time, but not lately :(
    I'm a gamer, I love WoW, ark, and I'm a true blue sci-fi and comic book nerd, I'm from Scotland, but lived in Canada for 18 years so my accent tends to jump from Canadian to broad Scottish with no warning

5. AlaRaw

I am no one, nice to meet you all...

6. winterharley

Hi! I’m Winter Harley. I’m addicted and I’m always hungry

7. MissSelenaxx

Hello Lovelies,
    My Name's Selena and I've been exploring the world of web modeling for around 2 months now. I've gotten to the point where I've finally found a site I enjoy working on, that being MFC. Now I'm kind of stuck with figuring out how to increase traffic in my room, as well as the fact that I've been throwing around the idea of starting to film clips, yet not really being sure where to start with either. I'm hoping that everyone here will be able to give me some insight as to where to start. :h:

8. Vanilla Milkshake

Hi I'm Vanilla Milkshake and I am happy to be here. I am a southern lady who is about to start modeling online and I need help with MyFreeCams profile and stuff. Thank you,hope to make friends and have fun!

#8228 Vanilla Milkshake, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018 at 9:13 AM
  9. Ivyy Rain

I'm loving all the forums here! They've been super helpful!
    -Ivyy

10. gin_rose

Hi! I'm Gin Rose, I am a new camgirl on MFC; so far I've had two shows and am still trying to get into the swing of things and figure out what kind of countdowns I want to run, how much to set my tips for, and just generally how to be less awkward and put on a better show lol. I've found all the pages here really helpful!

11. Azalea Grace

Hi there! I'm Azalea, just started camming (like first broadcast is today on MFC lol), and looking forward to learning a bunch!
    This forum has already been so so helpful. I'm excited to browse some more and help answer questions if I can.

12. des

des
    Cam Model

Hello everybody!

I go by des. I've been camming for just about 6 years now. I've always had a second job until October of 2017. I am really enjoying this full time focus, even though it doesn't change the ups and downs of cam shifts LOL.

I can be a lil social butterfly. I've been in the service industry my entire adult life. Hostessing, serving, cocktailing, bartending, DJing, throwing parties, booking bands and DJ's. It was a fun ride. I'm thankful to have all of the memories, and I am also thankful to now be working entirely from home now.

This is the first time I've been ready to reach out, and make myself available to meet more awesome cam models in the industry. I never had the appropriate time and attention span to do it justice before. I'm really considering going to AVN/AEE in 2019 as a registered cam model. I went once before, to check things out, but I remained a fly on the wall. I was more curious how MFC was representing in the industry, and I was hooked ever since.

I enjoy building a chat room, where yes, the cliche, everybody knows your name. I build my room like I built my bar regs. I like to introduce people to each other, and create a lil sweet spot on the internet. My chat room is my sanctuary. If you are having a bad day, use code word "Jaded" so we all know that you just want to hang out, but are not in the mood to socialize. Of course if you prefer more privacy, and want to enjoy from afar, but still partake in activities, (I totally get it) that is fine too.

I'm excited to be here, and to see where my 100% focus takes me. I've been an exclusive cam model on MFC, and am now looking to branch out to other areas of content producing. I really like the look of iWantFanClub/iWantClips and considering ManyVids as well.

I really enjoy the erotic, more sensual vibes. Teases etc. I'm currently experimenting domm with some of my regulars who have been requesting it from me. I like it. I also want to focus on some fetish stuff, (I have really pretty feet) and also some nude in nature. I plan on doing more custom requests in the distant future. I want to enjoy this process, simply as a women enjoying her sexuality. I've been an internet nude model before, and I have been a moderator of an adult lifestyle site for 10 years. Cam modeling just seems like a natural path for me.

It feels AMAZING to be 100 focused on the adult industry again.

Cheers!

13. helenavixen

Hey everyone! My name is Helena vixen and I'm so excited to have found this site! I used to cam on MFC way back in 2010 but I could never find my footing.
    Now, I make fetish clips and pso work. I'm really looking to get into camming again and learning from you lovely ladies!

14. xani

Hey! I'm Xani, started on MFC when I was 18 and did it for a couple months. I freelanced ever since then off and on (more off than on), but I finally decided to dive back in! Started last night :)

15. startreklover

Hi! My name is Tim. I'm not really anything important, but I learn from this forum and enjoy it too.

16. Coastalplane898

Hey new to camming. Been doing this very part time for a little over a week on chaturbate and seeing success for how little ive put in. Im 30 y.o male. Enjoy performing a lot more than i would have guessed.

Looking at going to school full time.. So who knows maybe ill be putting myself through school for real lol.

All my followers cant get enough and telling me im going to be amazing.... So think im doing something right.. Looking for advice on how to market myself better and also looking to delve more into the community.

17. Savannahknox_

Heyyyyy:) I’m Savannah a cammodel on streamate! Just found this site and read to interact with everyone my Twitter is Twitter.com/Savannahknox_ if you would like to check me out

18. Dallas Reign

Hey Yall!
    I am Dallas and I'm new to camming. I was on CB since early Dec and moved over to MFC three days ago! Ive been using this site for a few weeks now and decided I finally need an account.

19. Jess752

HI! Jess here. New to the cam world. Looking for all the info I can get.

Cheers!

20. Yami_Sukehiro

Im Camilo from colombia and im takings some advices here, for CB thank u so much

21. Sexi_Catalina

Hi Gin ,

Im new to camming to and on the same boat just trying to find ways fo keep my room interesting and like u say not letting things get akward ... There is plenty of useful info on ACF :)

22. EmmaBee

My name’s Emma // MFC - EmmaBelle. Twitter @TheEmmaBelle. Just tryna get verified so I can learn all the things

23. SouthernRose

HI! I'm Rose! I want to become a cam model so I have been lurking these posts for information. I am not looking to do it to make a living (I am aware to make a living at it requires a lot of dedication and hard work. hats off to all of you!) so much as I just really enjoy engaging with people and their kinks. I'm an exhibitionist and want to explore it more.

24. Asha1234

Hiya everyone, I’m Asha MFC Camgirl for 2 months now so still a newbie haha. :) I found this forum so useful and interesting to read that I couldn’t help myself but finally sign up

25. SouthernRose

Same here! I
    lurked and read this forum for weeks before signing up!

26. ScarlettJane

Hey I'm Scarlett Jane, I'm a stripper and cam girl! New to the whole camming world, I have done premium snapchat and onlyfans but it is very different! Came across this page as i did'nt know how much to charge for clips etc so found it very useful and had to sign up :h:

27. Mercurio56

Hello everyone,

I am a newby to the whole camming thing, but the discussions in the rooms remind me so much of what it was like to chat in IRC (like a bazillion years ago).

I look forward to learning more and getting to know you all better.

Regards,

Mercurio

28. Thumper2999

Howdy!! I'm Thumper! Well, actually I'm Clint. I'm not nearly as cute as a lop-eared bunny, but I try to be cute with conversation! I have been a follower of Amber Cutie and others on MFC off and on for several(Okay!! A BUNCH!!) years. I am always respectful of the ladies!! I'm doin better about my diplomacy when I encounter a disrespectful person in the room. And if a reply seems outta place, it's probably just late to the punchline. 640fd6d3-8c6e-4430-a74f-469807cd8fba.jpg

29. shad0wblad3s

My name is Mike but most people call me Big Mike. I just starting watching AmberCutie recently and enjoy every minute.

30. Zaya

hi! I'm Lisa and i new here and in cam modeling