AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everyone! My name is Helena vixen and I'm so excited to have found this site! I used to cam on MFC way back in 2010 but I could never find my footing.
Now, I make fetish clips and pso work. I'm really looking to get into camming again and learning from you lovely ladies!

Hey Yall!
I am Dallas and I'm new to camming. I was on CB since early Dec and moved over to MFC three days ago! Ive been using this site for a few weeks now and decided I finally need an account.

Hi! I'm Gin Rose, I am a new camgirl on MFC; so far I've had two shows and am still trying to get into the swing of things and figure out what kind of countdowns I want to run, how much to set my tips for, and just generally how to be less awkward and put on a better show lol. I've found all the pages here really helpful!

Hi Gin ,

Im new to camming to and on the same boat just trying to find ways fo keep my room interesting and like u say not letting things get akward ... There is plenty of useful info on ACF :)

Hiya everyone, I’m Asha MFC Camgirl for 2 months now so still a newbie haha. :) I found this forum so useful and interesting to read that I couldn’t help myself but finally sign up

HI! I'm Rose! I want to become a cam model so I have been lurking these posts for information. I am not looking to do it to make a living (I am aware to make a living at it requires a lot of dedication and hard work. hats off to all of you!) so much as I just really enjoy engaging with people and their kinks. I'm an exhibitionist and want to explore it more.

My name’s Emma // MFC - EmmaBelle. Twitter @TheEmmaBelle. Just tryna get verified so I can learn all the things

Hey I'm Scarlett Jane, I'm a stripper and cam girl! New to the whole camming world, I have done premium snapchat and onlyfans but it is very different! Came across this page as i did'nt know how much to charge for clips etc so found it very useful and had to sign up :h:

Same here! I
Hiya everyone, I’m Asha MFC Camgirl for 2 months now so still a newbie haha. :) I found this forum so useful and interesting to read that I couldn’t help myself but finally sign up
lurked and read this forum for weeks before signing up!

Howdy!! I'm Thumper! Well, actually I'm Clint. I'm not nearly as cute as a lop-eared bunny, but I try to be cute with conversation! I have been a follower of Amber Cutie and others on MFC off and on for several(Okay!! A BUNCH!!) years. I am always respectful of the ladies!! I'm doin better about my diplomacy when I encounter a disrespectful person in the room. And if a reply seems outta place, it's probably just late to the punchline. 640fd6d3-8c6e-4430-a74f-469807cd8fba.jpg

Hello everyone,

I am a newby to the whole camming thing, but the discussions in the rooms remind me so much of what it was like to chat in IRC (like a bazillion years ago).

I look forward to learning more and getting to know you all better.

Regards,

Mercurio

Heyy y'al, I'm Christina iveI been on this form for about a year-and-a-half now I'm just now created a profile and ask my first question it was amazing I absolutely love this forum I'm a cam model I was a stripper from 2009 to 2015 I found out about camming and fell in love I only wish I would have known about it back in 2009 all of you girls are amazing and guys and thank you Amber for making this it's amazing

Hi, long term ACF member prior to a few months ago, back now I guess, member of MFC for 8 years

How long does the post moderation last for?

Thanks

I'm Jezebella and have been perusing every resource I can before I begin my foray into camming. I want to have everything ready to go and learn from the best!

Hi I'm Hera Rose! I've been a long time lurker as I learn everything I can about camming... Finally decided to choose my cam name and get started! I'm going to start on Chaturbate I think before moving to MFC. Looking forward to talking more with y'all! :h:

Hi everyone,
I'm Tiffany and i'm a cam girl on CB, I lm here to discover new things about this world, nice to meet you guys!

hello iam moe, im a sub male who stream from time to time on chaturbate, i just found out about this forum lately and i love it, wanna share my though and read about others here coz thats something i cant do in real life due to the stupid closed minded culture i live in
nice to meet u all

Hello everyone! I'm Caitie Rage and I've been getting naked on the internet since 2010! I like things and stuff but we'll talk about them later. Post #1 complete

Hey guys,
My name is Ayla. I've been a part of the amateur, adult entertainment community since 2013. I got my start with camming but had to stop years ago due to a bad internet connection. Since then, I've been making videos, building up my fanbase, and just longing to get back on cam. That being said, the time has finally come! AFC and CGW have been wonderful resources for me over the years and now that I'm getting prepped to stream, I figured it was time to sign up so I can learn even more, meet some other models, and also share whatever knowledge I can along the way.

xoxo, Ayla

Hey! I am Bambi! I've been a non nude fetish model for 5 years and figured I would start camming on days that I'm not shooting, now that I have transitioned to nude fetish. I am primarily a wrestler and do in person wrestling sessions. Men pay me gobs of money to beat them up in submission style matches! The only thing is, this isn't always consistent and having more than one form of income is what it takes to be successful in the adult industry, so I'm tossing my ring in on camming! :)

I'm Shamone .....I'm the shy type and i don't rlly tlk much ..but i hope to get along with everyone .... i'm not that social i guess i'm what u would call an introvert