AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi there! I'm super super new but I'm here to hopefully get better info on how to get started and make some new friends if I'm lucky. I've only ever sold content privately and gotten majorly screwed over in the past so I'm wanting a better system. I have a lot to learn though :3

Hey everyone! I'm Tabata and I'm a newbie. I find this forum amazing and would love to learn as much as I can :h:

Hi I'm Katarina! I'm 21 and in my third year of college in Chicago. I'm writing a paper right now to argue against the idea that sex workers are all 'victimized' either by their clients, capitalism, or both. I'm especially interested in how internet based sex work can be really empowering to people with disabilities or other special needs! Aella Girl and the folks from Project Maenad recommended I check out AC to hear from other Cam Models.

I would love a chance to interview people about camming. I know cam models often have to deal with a lot of a**holes and so can very fairly be suspicious of talking to people they don't know. My policy is to show people what I wrote before showing it to anyone else to make sure I don't misrepresent them.

Hey there everyone!
My name is Kayleigh Monroe! I’m a 22 year old blue eyed, blonde from Dallas, Tx. I have turned to ambers website a few times for answers to MFC questions so I figured it was about time i made a profile and introduced myself I’m still new to MFC but so far something’s I like to do in my room are oil shows, strip teases and games! You can find me on most social media platforms:
Twitter: xxxkaymonroexxx
Instagram: xkayxmonroex
Snapchat: xkaymonroex
MFC: xkaymonroex
Please stop by my room and introduce yourself! I’m usually on later in the evening but I’ll be regulating my schedule soon Thanks y’all!

They don't catch rule violations right away. There are too many performers/members for them to keep an eye on everything and everyone, so things can slip through the cracks for a while. Someone probably reported you and you got brought to their attention, so you were banned. Even if you can get away with breaking rules for a little while, it doesn't mean you'll be able to get away with it forever. Just because someone else can get away with breaking a rule, doesn't give you free reign to do so too. They'll get caught eventually, just like you did. Which is why it's a good idea to research your sites thoroughly before joining, so you know exactly what is and isn't allowed. Though, honestly, I don't know a single live cam-site where incest play is allowed. Perhaps I am wrong! Clip sites are another story - taboo clips are pretty strong on some of them, but not all of them.

Chances are, you prooooobably won't get your account back, even with a name change. Chaturbate bans performers/members ALL of the time for looking too young - even performers who have IDs showing that they are in their late 20s. It doesn't matter. They can't take the risk. From what I've seen, once you're banned, you're usuuuually banned forever. From any account. Even with accidents beyond their control (such as performers looking too young). For an account to break one of their clearly stated rules - I doubt they'll let you rejoin with a name change. They aren't too big on giving second chances - they've got to protect their business and their other performers.
I got my acct back because I didn't break a rule and because after a few emails their com was nice enough to see my pov and understand

Reactions: paige_orion
Cam couple trying to figure out this camming thing
just be yourselves and have fun with it always read tour tos on your site and prepare for people to always not be so nice but others to be amazing listen to requests but also remember if someone wa rd something set a tip menu they should follow it's really all up to you just have fun

Hi!
I'm trying to get into camming and want any advice on how to get paid independently (preferably in Australia) and also make some other cam model friends!
xxx

We area married couple in Ohio. We've been camming for just about a year now. It's not a full time job for us, but a part time job.

We're hoping to use this website to exchange ideas with each other on how to be more successful with this, and also just to talk with other models about the job. Maybe do some networking or collaborative work too.

Hi I'm Katarina! I'm 21 and in my third year of college in Chicago. I'm writing a paper right now to argue against the idea that sex workers are all 'victimized' either by their clients, capitalism, or both. I'm especially interested in how internet based sex work can be really empowering to people with disabilities or other special needs! Aella Girl and the folks from Project Maenad recommended I check out AC to hear from other Cam Models.

I would love a chance to interview people about camming. I know cam models often have to deal with a lot of a**holes and so can very fairly be suspicious of talking to people they don't know. My policy is to show people what I wrote before showing it to anyone else to make sure I don't misrepresent them.

If you'd be interested in talking to me you can email me at k1@uchicago.edu or message me on here!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hi, I’m new here and have been thinking about adult camming for a few months now. I initially want to get my feet wet with camming now is due to saving up to get my life together. I’m 19 going on 20 still living with my parents and I really need to pull myself together to put cash aside for school and a car. I’m trying not to get personal but I need something on the side that I can depend on and I will actually be able to make money. I’ve done some research on how much of a profit Camgirls can make, I’m aware that you have to be able to put on a good show to have a constant audience. I also have a few questions if you can please inform me on.
1) I have done research on PayPal being a nightmare, so what can I sign up for a discreet payment process?
2) I have a plan on how I want to present myself to start my camming platform which I believe will sell. My question is how many camgirls and camboys have gone into this and have been unsuccessful? Also how long will it take to build my platform?

Thank you, I hope you reply. I believe I saw your post that I am replying on is from last year, I apologize I am pretty confused on how to navigate this forum lol.

Hi I'm new to camming and I found this link searching for specific rules on cb. Looked like a really awesome resource to talk to people with experience who are nice.

A bit more of a formal introduction,

I'm a certified nurse assistant and I'm getting ready to go back to school to become a nurse. Schooling for Nursing is expensive, and I just recently had to get a new car, which is also expensive. I have found this to be a lot of fun, even though I just started, so even when I meet my finical goals I'll still be here.

Hello ! I'm Nina and started camming for about one month and a half ! I'm still new to this and hope to get answers to all my questions on here!
I think it's great that we have that kind of platform to communicate, it's giving me confidence !
I work on MFC for now :)

Hey, I'm Jade! I'm new to the world of camming and am currently diving deep into research and trying to learn as much as possible to increase the probability of success. I've always been heavily invested in the world of sex and sensuality, and I'm involved in kink, leather, and burlesque! I'm hoping to meet some awesome people through camming while enjoying myself with others. I'm really grateful this forum exists, it's a wealth of knowledge!

Hello! I'm Roxy1131,

I love to watch cam-models with my hubby! Especially rly pretty Blonde's and Brunette's ( I secretly wish I was a natural brunette because I have a feeling he likes them more! Although, he never admits to it, he is a pretty smart boy, lol ) We broadcast together on "CB" and sometimes "Jasmin." Usually a couple times during the week when we get spare time and anywhere from 5:00pm - 8:00am EsT well into the next Morning on the Weekends, sometimes! We can't get enough. Especially the pvt ones where awesome tippers/fetish people sometimes will give awesome instructions on what exactly they want us to do. Then we can steal their ideas for alone bed time fun =]

My bf and I love pretty much all vidya. More PS3 & 4 / console stuff for me. He's more into desktop stuff. Too many titles and genres to list, lol. I just asked for an example of one game to pick that he's playing right now and he said, "You know you can't ask me that question. wtf dude.. umm Total war: Warhammer 2" lmao I love him...:h:

I see others mentioning other models than themselves ( probably just them on different accnts, but whatever ), so I really enjoy watching "AmberCutie" on "CB." She's awesome and very helpful ( Helped us out with some first-timer noob tips. Have only been doing this about five months now, wow ) I believe more models should follow in her footsteps and strive for that natural wonderful, cheery, flirty, just plain nice attitude that she just exudes so well. We gotta keep supporting wonderful models like her because there are so few and far in between!

If I had to describe my broadcasting "vibe" or look/feel I guess, I'd have to say I try to go for an "Elvish" feel ( as I just dyed my hair bright silver / white and am patiently awaiting my Ears from Amazon.com! ) and the hubby always says how much he loves my "Elvish" features. For example, he says I have delicate but refined extra "girly" cheek and chin bones, so he says I resemble an elf and busts my chops all the time ( I hate him sometimes.. no I dont fck I love him, but I just don't see the Elf connection, right ladies? ) We have so much fun on "CB" sometimes. It's always better when people actually tip!, but hey - It still feels amazing doing the cam stuff even he suggests I do to him ( Although, I do understand more men use "CB" and would rather see a BJ than a guys head going down on a vaj most of the time! Plus, I love sucking his long, hard cock. mm I get so wet just doing that.. fck I gotta stop thinking, lol ). Whenever I want something fun, he always gets right to it for me, too! Like if I need a little break or if neck or lips start to get a cramp. He's very understanding and helpful. There's no way in hell I could be a "Single Female-Model" all by myself. I'm waaaay too shy.

Anyway, wow I wrote way more than I thought I would! Please come check out our Broadcast sometimes guise! We're in the process of making an actual "Bio" with some decent looking images ( bf is lazy and just got a demanding new job, so its been tough just getting time to get on lately ) so that should be up soon. We've also crazy researched the importance of social media and plugging everything, pretty much everywhere possible. So yeah, here's all our stuff so far. If ANYONE has any tips on what we're missing or just something we can add, create, or even change on one of our already created pages, please don't hesitate to critique, help, bust down / apart, or even completely destroy whatever, to any of our social media, etc. It just may help us! We love constructive criticism and if it's good, bf just said next to me he'll tip you for it, lol. =]

Our Info's / Social Media / Links So Far:

p.s. Can someone please explain white-label sites to me? Like the last link on this short list above? I'd owe you big time!

p.p.s We made a white-label site, but have no idea of it's full potential or when / where exactly we should be posting that instead of say, the Link codes, like the first one in the above list, that give: Revshare: 20% of Money Spent + $50 per broadcaster + 5% Referred Affiliate Income, etc.?

Hi Everyone !
My name is Barb aka VintageDiva. I'm a married 44 year old and a not too successful Amateur mature model I've done quite a bit of reading here and thought maybe I could learn some things that would help me do better in my business because there definitely seems to be a lot of knowledge here

Thanks in advance
Barb

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Hello everyone! I'm Lisa. I am a cam girl on Chaturbate at
https://chaturbate.com/b/sweetnoffbeat/.

upload_2018-3-13_19-49-32.png

Shiny things distract me, anything from people watching to visiting a museum or botanical garden. I live in the moment, I’m spontaneous and I love exploring new lands. I live for the moments you can't put into words, and few things transcend having a drink or dinner with someone special to share it with.

I am an introvert/extrovert hybrid, so there's times I love going out and other times I prefer to just stay at home and chat online, blog or cuddle with my cats and watch a scary movie... Any good suggestions?

I am laidback for the most part but occasionally tend to get a little perfectionistic about certain things like my writing (I’m a writer/editor), but I promise I'll play very nice with you.

A little more on me…

Height: 5’5”
Body type: Slender
Interests: Working out, writing, art
Favorite Food: Protein bars!

If you like what youve seen here, reach out!

Im always available for camming. In fact, I LOVE it!

selfie.PNG

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-13_19-47-55.png
    upload_2018-3-13_19-47-55.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
  • new hair cut and dye.JPG
    new hair cut and dye.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: MatureSwiss
Hello everyone! I'm Lisa. I am a cam girl on Chaturbate at
https://chaturbate.com/b/sweetnoffbeat/.

View attachment 75142

Shiny things distract me, anything from people watching to visiting a museum or botanical garden. I live in the moment, I’m spontaneous and I love exploring new lands. I live for the moments you can't put into words, and few things transcend having a drink or dinner with someone special to share it with.

I am an introvert/extrovert hybrid, so there's times I love going out and other times I prefer to just stay at home and chat online, blog or cuddle with my cats and watch a scary movie... Any good suggestions?

I am laidback for the most part but occasionally tend to get a little perfectionistic about certain things like my writing (I’m a writer/editor), but I promise I'll play very nice with you.

A little more on me…

Height: 5’5”
Body type: Slender
Interests: Working out, writing, art
Favorite Food: Protein bars!

If you like what youve seen here, reach out!

Im always available for camming. In fact, I LOVE it!

View attachment 75144
Great intro post! Hello Lisa!

(I deleted what looked like a duplicate post, hope that was correct.)

Hey :) I'm braaaaand new to all this and have been reading the forum for a while. There's so much useful info here!

Just signed up to CB and my webcam arrived this morning...now all I have to do is find the nerve to hit that broadcast button! I'm going down the non-nude route, hoping I can get creative enough to make it work!

XXX. Evie