AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! I'm Kendall, i've been camming for almost 3 years now. Used to be a studio model til last summer when i quit and became independent. I'm currently on mfc only, but wanna give chaturbate a try and decided to stop lurking around and sign up to get as much advice i can before i test it out myself, and maybe i'll have useful stuff to share as well :D Happy to be part of this positive community :h:

I AM SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM!

Well...worked for Moses.

And if you get that Dogma reference then hooray! If not then, well, I dunno what I can do for you besides recommend that you go watch Dogma.

I am the great and drunken RevComedian! Lurker extraordinaire and occasional tipper of awesome people because I like supporting awesome people who do awesome things. I don't have a cam, am not a cam model, and mostly just drink and make terrible puns.

However, if you'd like to tip me for making terrible puns then I think we can work something out and if we can get eight MFC accounts together for this we could consider it camamari!

Reactions: EmptyKins
Hi, I’m Leya. Nice to meet you, guys.
I’m waiting for paxum card. Please answer my question when I’m verified here. Are there any new paxum clients registered in April 2018 or later who have already received paxum cards because it looks like they send them only to their old customers? Thanks, guys! Have a wonderful day!

Hey, I'm Cassie! I live in upstate NY, I'm a part time college student, and a BBW model/phone sex operator/camgirl. Life stuff has prevented me from being able to devote as much time as I would like to learning and growing in this career, but luckily things are looking up! So I'm here to learn, and socialize, and get to know the sexy ass people on this forum!

I'm horrible at talking about myself, so I will just make a list of things I like.

my 3 dogs, well really all dogs
sex, with myself or with others
books: I call Stephen King Daddy, I like paranormal, mystery, thriller type shit
movies: comedy, super heroes, and horror... and okay I like a little romance with my comedy every now and again
music: I love all the music, but I'm usually listening to pop, rap, or alternative
I'm a party animal
but also love to be at home with my snacks, bitch beer, and netflix

Hey!
I am an ex stripper now part time cam model. Getting back into the biz after being in a desk for a while is weird but oddly satisfying too! Can't wait to see all the things that have changed and stayed the same.

Heyoooo! I'm Paige! I've been camming off and on for the last... God almost five years. I love this site and it's already been so helpful in getting me going again.
My goals this time around are a lot bigger than they've ever been. I am determined to be successful and to fully support myself and my family by popping that pussy.
I'm currently on mfc and manyvids.
Thank you for all the information and support!

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyKins
Hey all, Im Daniel. Queer tatted FTM. Been doing video content but want to start camming more. Despite being a millennial (cringe if you must) Im impressively terrible with computers but specifically social media. Finally getting a hang of twitter, which has been very helpful for promoting my other platforms. Looking to start my own personal site and always curious to learn more. Thanks so much!

Hi everyone, my name is Audrey!

A friend suggested this forum as a go-to for questions about cam modelling, since I've recently been considering trying it out. I live in Canada, I'm 24, and a massive Harry Potter nerd! :)

Hey! Mia here! My husband (Jay) and I started dabbling with chaturbate about a month ago. Now that we see the potential & enjoy it so much, we have decided to hit it hard! :D

We are just your average joes. I just recently left my job and am now a SAHM/cammer when I have time and hubby is off work. Nice to meet you all!

Hi, I'm Redgirl86 from MFC! This is my first everything- first post here, I've just started webcam on MFC a few days ago. I've never done anything even similar to webcaming so I am extremely nervous and inexperienced- any advice is welcome! Nice to meet everyone!

Hello! We (Mike and Molly, this is Molly now btw) have started camming about a month ago on CB. We have been having fun and people seem to like us, but getting paid has been the hardest part. Story of our life huh.
We have been together for almost 9 years, are both 26 in 2018, and have traveled enough to write books on the crazy things we have done/seen. He is a musician and I am a seamstress/writer by trade. We are trying camming to supplement being starving artists. Also we are bi pervy madmen :)
I have read the community of cammers is really supportive. It would be nice to find people who care and we can care for. I hope it is so.
Nice to meet y'all!
Molly
(Ps: I will try to sign my name on posts every time I write something here. I don't think he will with is habits. We share almost everything, even facebook. So, if you see a post from us without Molly it is him!)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Ella Rosa. I just started on MFC a few days ago. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it and a lot of members there have been helping me to not feel overwhelmed and pressured into doing things I'm not ready for. I look forward to talking to you all and hearing some great advice!

New here, it seems that newbie can message other members?
we are a 1 to 1 video chat app, hope we can cooperate in the future, everyone.:joyful:

Howdy everyone! I've been a cam model for over a year and LOVE IT. Just wanted to say hello to any models or members who want to connect. As for a TMI tidbit since there is no such travesty here... I am an all natural down there model. :D

Hi there !

For starters, i'm the french, so I might make some mistakes here and there, which I apologize in advance for.

My girlfriend is a model, and I'm very curious about her world (eh, I must admit we met online a while ago). Ah, and I can be a little cheesy when it comes to relationships, which you might notice if I talk about her ehe.

I used to be active on camming websites from time to time, but not so much anymore.

That being said, I do keep her company when she's bored in her chatroom weekly. That might seem odd, but since I work during the day and her during the night, we don't have that much time to skype or call so that is also a way to spend time together.

I tend to be curious about a lot of things as I said, and thought it could be fun to hang out here for a while

Anyway, cheers guys !

See you around :)

Hi! I'm Amy, and on this day I've been camming exactly 1 month. I'm a gamer (okami, zelda, RPG's, ... but no shooters!) and animelover. I am really energetic on cam and real life, and I'm never shy to headbang to some good heavy metal =). I also try to be very kind, gentle and friendly, and I hope I can help contribute to this forum. I'm happy being a part of this community!

At the moment, you can find me on MFC and CB

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm Syn! I've been doing phone sex off and on for a year, now I'm back at camming after a brief failed attempt at MFC a few years ago. I really do enjoy being able to so openly be myself without having to pull back a ton on my naturally very open (sexually and otherwise) nature. I'm a nerdy creative southern wild child, sweet as pie until I'm given reason not to be, and I love music more than almost anything (fiance and kids are pretty much it there). I'm currently camming solo, but once I move to where my partner is, we'll be making (kinky/queer) couples content. I'm owned/collared and my/our online presence reflects but doesn't revolve around that. I'm so excited to have found a space to share advice and questions, as well as just make friends in my new(ish) industry! Always down to make a new friend, and I hope I can here.

xx
Syn

Reactions: Alyssa Taylor