AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, everyone!
I am a newbie in the cam world. Here more out of curiosity than a want for making income. Although, not against the idea! Here to research the ins and outs as I've been banned twice on CB before even attempting to broadcast (can't be that difficult to get verified, can it?!?).

I am mature in age, 41, happily married and have always been a bit of an exhibitionist. In the short time I was able to chat on Chaturbate, I have enjoyed meeting new people from all over the world.

Looking for a good experience here and the opportunity to educate myself.

Thank you,
Mydarlinclementine

Reactions: cheesydoritos
Hello everyone, I'm Frost.
I am a graphic and web designer for cam girls, pm me if you need my services ;)

Reactions: cheesydoritos
Hi! We're Savannah and Devon.
Both pretty new to the camming thing, but not new to exhibitionism or the sex work industry. We just signed up on CB and have done only a handful of shows. Not really sure where to start, but we're looking in to how to make our shows better and more interesting for the viewers.

New to almost all of this on the streamer side of things. I misspelled my name when putting in my username, it's supposed to be Layla. I like streaming games but don't really have much of a following. I do enjoy being on camera and entertaining people. hopefully this can all be more than a hobby

Reactions: Lelo1
I am 19 M, came to know of chaturbate a week ago, started broadcasting & landed here lol
I posed a thread if anyone of you guys would like to help
good day xx

male, middle age and good crazy in a perfectly adoring respectful approach to connecting with female models on line. Am a model with OBS broadcasting experience on CB where I rarely seem to generate tokens from guests. LOL. Even though I am questioning if I ever will I would like figure out some standard practices so that I can generate tokens to spend on the female models. Its great to see this forum with advice. Good job and thanks!

Hello! Loved reading through this site, it's been incredibly helpful these past couple of weeks. I am new to MFC and the world of sex work, but I am motivated to learn more and treat it like it is--work! So far, it's been a blast.

Thank you :)

male, middle age and good crazy in a perfectly adoring respectful approach to connecting with female models on line. Am a model with OBS broadcasting experience on CB where I rarely seem to generate tokens from guests. LOL. Even though I am questioning if I ever will I would like figure out some standard practices so that I can generate tokens to spend on the female models. Its great to see this forum with advice. Good job and thanks!
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
drumavatar.jpg

Hello Boys & Girls.
My account on CB was suddenly banned=(
I start to work there about 18 months ago. All was fine except few bann with sleeping on cam suspect, but it was very quckly solved by support. And now when I go online to make show I saw that my account was suddenly blocked. I didn't even go online for a week before this happen. But in my last show I was cut sleeping on camera just for few mins i got this mail

Dear ****,

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you in next two day.

Thank you,
Customer Support

After that I can't get any answer from them about reason of bann, or how I can solve this problem. Yesterday they tried to reply with sorry you were bann for sleeping on cam after several warning

Maybe someone can help with advice? On how to resolve this with chaturbate or should I verified another account?.

HIIII! i go by Victoria Joy! i just started camming a few weeks ago and am LOVING it! i'm a momma to a dog and kitten, who are the lights of my life. i started camming so i could empower myself, embrace my sexuality, and meet new people. it's been great! ANY advice/tips/pointers are GREATLY appreciated... thank you so much! :h:

Herro!! I'm Chubbeh, and I am new to being a cam model on MFC. To be honest, I'm really nervous, but I'm willing to read, learn, and receive advice on things. I've researched a lot about becoming a cam model for a few months, but I had been rolling the idea around in my head for a few years. I would love to make friends! I am a mom to a cat and a dog, sometimes my fiance (but I think that's typical for a man) Haha. I enjoy singing, drawing, and crochet. I'm looking forward to getting to meet everyone and learning all that I can. Have a nice day everyone. :happy::kiss:

Herro!! I'm Chubbeh, and I am new to being a cam model on MFC. To be honest, I'm really nervous, but I'm willing to read, learn, and receive advice on things. I've researched a lot about becoming a cam model for a few months, but I had been rolling the idea around in my head for a few years. I would love to make friends! I am a mom to a cat and a dog, sometimes my fiance (but I think that's typical for a man) Haha. I enjoy singing, drawing, and crochet. I'm looking forward to getting to meet everyone and learning all that I can. Have a nice day everyone. :happy::kiss:
HAHAHA...it is a typical man thing. Hope you have great success!!

Hello everyone
My name is Maida and I've been camming on chaturbate for 6 months now, still finding my way through, and there is a lot to be learn, glad I've found this community

Hi there! I'm Lilah and I've been camming on MFC for a couple of years now. Although it was mostly part time, I finally made the leap and became a full-time model on February 1st of this year 😊 Best decision everrrr! I've lurked this forum several times over this time and must admit it has been a life saver in helping me understand the camming world. I'm excited to start interacting and hopefully help others the same way everyone here has helped me! Plus I need some model friends... I've been lurking in the shadows for far too long!

Im brand new here, name's Terri. I just have some questions. Recently I signed up for Chaturbate and I live in Canada and want to receive checks so really I just want to know..... anyone here ever work for chaturbate FROM Canada and DEPOSIT USD checks into their bank without any hassle? sorry I'm so new to this and dont want to start earning tokens with no way to get my money, and I will be asking my bank directly about depositing mailed usd checks, just wanted to see if anyone has advice or experience.
Thanks! -Terri/Vixin
Gimme an update as to how long the check from chaturbate took to arrive.

Hello Ambercutie users! My screen name is Ivyrose499, but I like to go by Rosaline :). I'm a new transgender model to the CB world and so far I'm absolutely loving the platform. Also have read this forum many times so I figured why the heck wouldn't I sign up?! The posts made by my fellow models here have so far been the most useful source of information I've been able to find about CB, so thank you all so much for being so helpful. :angelic:

im still not sure what to write, but, Hi! Im sirenity Days and i love harry potter and anime! im a beginner cam girl! i would love to make more friwnds and talk geekdom with lots of people! New To MFC but hopefully i make a lot of friends!

check out my profile?