Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 1, 2019
Chaturbate Username
april_sweetie
Hi, I'm April Sweetie, I just started on Chaturbate about a week ago, I tried camming a couple years ago and then everything in life hit the shit fan so here I am giving it another go.

Jun 1, 2019
Howdy y'all,

My name is Chandler (for all you know!) After a longstanding interest in camming, knowing many friends who work in various parts of the industry, and doing some amount of homework, I just worked my first shift on Chaturbate. And... damn! I applied to be a model at MFC over a year ago, actually, but since I'm a trans woman they wouldn't let me in (gh). Glad that there's some place on the internet for my cute nonbinary ass!

At any rate, after going back to school and beginning work on a BSN I decided that this would be a nice way to supplement my income. I'm excited to see such a community of folks doing similar work here, and to be able to tap the resources here and be a part of what goes on. I hope to become verified as a model soon, though of course since I just started working anyway I wouldn't expect that immediately.

Much love to all of y'all, and a very happy International Whore's Day! Solidarity,

--Chandler

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Jun 2, 2019
Hello! I am Mary and searching to become a cam girl. I have my morning regular job so probably if I start I can cam for 15-20 hours per week! Don't know if this will help me! For now I am still thinking the whole project.

Jun 2, 2019
hey I'm Eva and i'm probably one of the trillions of people on here that jumped into MFC with little preparation and could use some help with damage control. looking forward to meeting you all!

Jun 4, 2019
Hi internet people :cigar: I´m SaraStardust on MFC. I started like 3 months ago and I think I actually have the opposite problem of everyone that said they jumped in unprepared. I over-researched getting started and psyched myself out to the point where I really struggled to get online more than a couple times a week. I'm finally in a good swing of it; getting online every day this week. It also looks like I haven't completely screwed my camscore yet by some miracle. Now that I'm getting serious, I'm here to learn how to be a better model; and connect with the cam-munity (lame? okay fine...). Looking forward to getting to know some of you :h:

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Jun 4, 2019
Hey! I'm Eliana but not everyone just calls me Ellie. Im a new cam girl trying to learn the ropes and would appreciate any advice! I signed up for MFC but havent broadcasted yet.

Jun 6, 2019
Providence, RI
My girlfriend came to me recently and told me there are leaked videos of her and her ex from chaturbate without her consent. her birthday is coming up and I know how happy it would make her if they were all taken down. from what I understand the videos are on sites that do not have an option for DCMA or even request to take down. I'm willing to offer $ to anyone who can assure me they can have them removed.

Jun 6, 2019
Killeen, Texas
Hey everybody, I'm Stacy!
I'm not entirely sure what to write, but I'm thinking of getting into the web cam game and just wanted to know the do's and don'ts of the business.
Plus I am a big fan of Amber! :)

Jun 6, 2019
United States
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Miss_fukurochan
Hello all!
I’m completely new to the seen. I am trying to build myself up currently.

Who am I you ask? Well, I am a down to earth dominant. Nerdy sensual with a sense of wonder.

I have an artistic eye with a background in photography and painting.

I bring more of a soft Dominant style to my sessions. Stern but gentle.
When need be only stern for the right person.
I’m looking to get more involved and Being the object of desire for all who see me.
A Queenly Nerd if you will.

Attachments

Jun 7, 2019
Hi all,

i was a cam user and quited now, cause i learned too bad things about this business. I also meet a woman in mfc, that told me her story, including fcb story...
I tried to help her, but i havent the energy, to do anything, that helps. Its a sad story.

Jun 7, 2019
Hey everyone. I am climaxtastic. I will have many questions on "how to" do things on chaturbate. lol. I like to help models set things up in their room and give code for bio. I did try to model for a while on my other account but I am a guy and I found out that women do not tip. Guys do. lol.

Jun 10, 2019
Hello Everyone!
I used to cam a few months back on various cam sites and now I'm looking to restart it and earn some extra money. Looking forward to interact with fellow cammers!

Jun 11, 2019
Hey! I am a cam girl and as of today, June 11 of 2019. I have been camming off and on for about 6 weeks. When I'm not on cam I am a mom and a wife. I am here to help me on my journey of being as sexy as I can be ;)

Jun 12, 2019
Twitter Username
@Sallywilde89
Chaturbate Username
SallyWilde
Hey all! I'm Sally :) I'm a 29 year old weirdo who loves cooking/baking, movies, music, and most things nerd. I signed up on Chaturbate but haven't taken the plunge and done my first stream yet. I'm limited to camming at night after my kids are in bed. I've been looking into camming for a couple years but life kept getting in the way. My husband is super supportive and actually surprised me with a webcam the other day "to invest in your business" as he put it. I'm so happy to have somewhere to ask questions and learn from other cam folks! I'm hella nervous and crazy excited to start camming.

Hello, We are BeautyanTheDick, We are a cam Couple on Chaturbate and ManyVids. Beauty Does most of the XXX camming. Dick however Twitch Streams. BeautyanTheDick are looking to grow a community of people from around the world weather it be on Twitch or XXX camming. We have a Discord so we all can chat and have a good time and learn about different people and where they come from and if we can have fun ;) ;) in the process of it, then the BETTER!! We hope to hear from you all! (i hope this works lol still new to this ugh LOL)

Jun 14, 2019
New York, NY
Hey everyone, I'm Jasmine! My main site is Streamate, I'm SxyJasmine on there. I dabble a little on MFC as well and am hoping to become more regular on there this summer so I can diversify the sites I'm working on.