AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everyone! 👋🏼
Im Betty Lee!
So happy to finally have an account on here and able to log-in and introduce myself. I’ve been reading lots of threads on here for weeks and it’s been so helpful!
I’ve been caming on MFC for a month and a week. It’s been pretty challenging and have had good night and terrible night. But reading the threads on here have really helped me along the way. Just wish i would have found the awesome forum sooner. Just got an Onlyfans account today so there’s lots of questions that I have about that.
lastly, I’m a dental hygiene student about to graduate soon. Just not sure when I’ll feel comfortable to actually start working out there.

Im Suzi or BBW Suzi im a Milf from Scotland old enough to know better and young enough to still enjoy myself off to explore ill see you all spoon I'm sure xx

Hello everyone...

I can't believe I found a forum like this,... im kind of new in some aspects of the business, but at the same time I have some experience in others. Im from Colombia. and I live in Miami USA at the moment. I hope to help as well in this forum.
Im been in the industry for less than six months. I was doing more like fetish. bondage. doing collaboration with webcam girls models in my city Medellin.. I move to USA. and I have a lot of questions.. and I hope you guys can help me... peace

Sup people I am Jacaranda I am a tree lover and Cam lover (they go together). I would love to grow with yall and talk about pretty ladies!

Hello all!

I am back after a few years. I think its time to actually be a part of this forum and the community :)

My name is CreamyInferno and I have been camming for several years now. I am happy to make friends, chat, learn more about camming, and improve anywhere I can!

Looking forward to this :)

Creamy.

Me and my chic cam model almost every day lately , It’s fucking great she was always the cute quite type but the more she is exposed to the better she’s responding .

Hey all,

Hope this is a site that's okay with transgender girls that cam and do clips. If this isn't here, that's cool, but just let me know.

I'm just getting into this whole new world and while there is a lot more to it than most people think, it's still so exciting. Haven't done much that I think is worth sharing yet, but I've got an idea or two for the next couple days. Anyway, I'm an open book about almost anything, feel free to ask.

Alicia

Hey y'all! I'm Adela. New to ACF but excited to be here. I'm an online femdomme that loves to play video games and cuddle with my pups in my free time! Another random fact about me, I'm probably obsessed with home decor and DIY projects. 🤪

Hi! I’m Adam fox, I cam on CB. I am an avid power lifter, love cooking, and make my own ferments. I look forward to conversing with everyone!

Hello, I go by the name Candy Ann. I live in Ohio but was born in Akron, Ohio. I just left my fiance of 5 years because he began to lay his hands on me and I was sick and tired of that shit. I was a webcam model from Aug 2010 to the Summer time of 2014. Idk what the fuck was wrong with me and why I even listened to a man and quit my jobs and became so depressed and miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
>Hi I'm LadyGifted aka Star , I'm new to the cam world , cant wait to make some new friends ... if any one has any cool tricks or ideas and would like to share please do 💋

Hi everyone! I'm Miss Pandora. Been a fetish model/camgirl for over 10 years now. I'm an older model (mature, MILF, cougar..whatever you wanna call me!) Happy to meet everybody!

Hello, I go by the name Candy Ann. I live in Ohio but was born in Akron, Ohio. I just left my fiance of 5 years because he began to lay his hands on me and I was sick and tired of that shit. I was a webcam model from Aug 2010 to the Summer time of 2014. Idk what the fuck was wrong with me and why I even listened to a man and quit my jobs and became so depressed and miserable.
It happens to a lot of women, hon. I know a lot of models who ended up in relationships with possessive, abusive guys and even quit modeling/camming because of their bf's insecurities.

I myself have dated insecure guys. Never again! I'm so much happier being single and having freedom to do what I want to do. My last ex didn't have a problem with my career. Our rel'ship didn't end because of that, but because of trauma he had from a previous rel'ship and MY insecurities! :(

Hi babes! Im new here just started MFC a couple of months ago and had a lot of questions I found answers to on here so thank you:) I wanted to introduce myself happy to be here. I tried to search for this so I apologize if I am repeating something but how do I go about becoming verified as model on here? XO and happy Sunday beautiful people!

i'm well lets say appleblossom and used to do mfc and joined this forum to get some informations about how good the chances are to get the piracy upstore link videos taken down. I read some posts on here about this issue so I figured it might be good to join.