AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I’m Tom. I’m not a model, I‘m an occasional customer/viewer/patron, but I’m a remarkably normal human being despite that, IMHO. The main reason I have joined here is to do some research for a short story I want to write, if I can maintain the motivation to actually get it finished!

I do not think I have ever introduced myself. I am from the south;I have been a cam girl since I was 18 and now I am in my 30s. I am a mom and only ever have done cam or modeling type jobs. I was an exotic dancer for a few years. My goal is to start feature dancing and making a lot more money camming since I took a few years off to be a stay at home mom only. I work on MFC and Chaturate;as well as a few others. I have a few friends I have gotten into camming or dancing and they still do it. I love travel and having great friends around me.

Hi, I'm Ouija! I'm kind of new to camming though i've been on manyvids for a little over a year. I keep running into roadblocks with life and internet. 🙄
I'm really hoping to get stuff resolved and work towards camming being my full time job this year!
That would be cool dont let anything get in your way what kinda roavlocks besides internet

Hi everyone! I'm Buffy Miami on Chaturbate! Last night was my first broadcast and even though I only made $8, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot about streaming. I definitely want to get my page set up nicer in the bio section and am a little frustrated with lack of tutorials for getting widgets, and whatever on the OBS platform. But definitely excited to be part of this crowd! I really can't wait to stream again in a few hours and hopefully all 14 of my followers will be back, too!

I have all kinds of questions, but what's bugging me the most right now is the following: ( Private Shows - how do they work? * Offline Tipping - Is it possible with CB or do I need to have MFC? * Lovesne - how does that work? Can you get your toy paid for? * Twitter - I have a bot for it, but I'm not sure it shows up and I'm not sure how to promote CB on it * Fan clubs on CB - could really use a course on this * Affiliates - how do they work? * Bios - I want to make my graphic take up the whole page, but can't seem to get it there. I'm using Canva.

Search the forum.

Howdy folks, I'm HazelFox and I've been a camgirl since 2018. I went on medical hiatus for a while (a year and a half, I believe.) and I'm finally healed enough to do what I love again; Camming. The long break gave me some time to consider what I truly value about the cam world and how big of an impact is has on my life. From helping my self esteem to bringing to light a new perspective on sexuality, it's truly helped me grow as a person and make lots of new friends. :shame:

You can find me on MFC, Twitter, and I have loads of content for viewing pleasures on MFCShare.

Hi everyone , I’m Jupiter’s Sunrise ! I started webcamming today . I’ve done it before in the past and was able to reach small goals for side cash . I decided to go back on for a part time gig as my hrs at work are uncertain now and I’ve become very comfortable / have less fear being and seen nude .
I first started doing modeling on model
Mayhem for fun as a hobby . As time progressed, I did a lot of nude photoshoots for fun and even paid 150-200 for some of those gigs . I have also met different freelance models who did “only fans” and web cam along my journey .
Lately ,things have been getting worse as far as hrs at work. I used to be comfortable with the work load they gave me but it has started to become less there I needed to get another job to support myself. I think the panademic sparked a trickle affect in our economy and it affected my work where I’m only getting 20 or so hrs . So I’ve decided that until I get a full time job , I’ll just do webcam.

Today was my first show , I mostly did privates . I made 40$ for the 6 hrs I did on CB .
I started a small goal of 500 coins but I exceeded that amount . I almost went tried for 1000 because I was so close but my phone died and my bf was coming over .

I decided to join this forum to learn from others and hear about other’s experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike_aussie
Hey I'm Holly!

I'm 24 and new to camming :)

I joined CB a few weeks and now i'm suddenly learning how to write HTML code for my bio (WILD).

It turns out camming is THE BEST FUCKING THING IN THE WORLD. I have fallen in love with it and I can't wait to meet more people in the same space and pass around tips and tricks! xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello,
I was hotguyforfun01 and have been a member for several years. I was kicked out of a models room, no problem as she and i was together for several years. I go into my account today and find out that i was banned fro chaturbate. I contacted support with only i have violated terms of service. I have asked repeatedly what did i violate with no information. If i did something wrong, i need to know what so i will not do it again. I want my chaturbate back. That model is not the only one out there and just because she and i had issues does not mean that i can not shop around. Please reinstate me. Thank you

I'm cumaeleon, I also go by Leon. Or Cum, which has a tender sound to it that i like, for example when someone can't decifer my whole name on chaturbate and just goes for "cum". I broadcast on CB usually several times a week, and enjoy it as well as also my visitors. I am gay, welcoming everyone with good spirit to my shows and glad to have found this helpful community.

Hey, I'm new to being a male cammer, i don't treat it as my job and i know how hard it is for guys to be cammers so i might not achieve having it as my job but i'm very thankful for the amount of support i've been getting already. I live in the UK, in the South-west region and looking to do couples cam with cam-girl as a business relationship

Hi guys,
my name is Jessica!
I’ve been on and off of ambers forums many times over the years. I’ve always found this site so helpful in getting much needed information in order to start modeling again.
Back in 2006 when I was just 18 years old I started modeling on websfinest.com and honestly had no idea what I had gotten myself into. I didn’t believe it was legit work until I got my first paycheck. Of course I was living in my parents basement and was always worried about getting caught so it didn’t last long but was great money!
In 2010 I finally moved out of my parents basement and had more freedom so I signed up at imlive.com but then life happened (marriage, kids, etc) and I took a long break from camming again.

It’s ALWAYS in the back of my head wondering what I could have done had I just stuck it out and continued to cam over these years. It feels like it’s my dream job but I have trouble admitting that to myself bc it’s so taboo.
I’m not sure what site I’m going to sign up for this time just yet or what my username will be but I figure I’ll start by making an account on here and soak up as much info as I can before I begin.

I understand that it’s important to utilize the “new girl“ status while I have it so timing should be perfect. (Would hate to sign up the same week my menstrual cycle starts or while kids are home from school etc)

Hey there! 😋 I'm Luna, and I've been a model since September 2019, but just getting onto ACF now! I'm from NY and
I'm mainly onManyvids, Twitter, Reddit, & OnlyFans but I'm in the process of verifying elsewhere too. Personally I love all things nerdy and geeky; I play D&D every week with my friends and am an avid gamer when I'm not working.
I am also a gigantic theatre fan, and will jump at any opportunity to see a live show. Been filming a lot more lately and happy to finally have an account on ACF 😁

Who the fuck am I? Well still trying to figure that out each and every day and learning more and more about myself. Camming has really inspired me to believe in myself and my dreams.

I started camming this year but wanted to for a good 6 months prior. Once I saved up the funds, studied what I could and figured out what vibe I wanted my room to be I went for it and my life has been a crazy ride ever since.

I mainly cam.on MyFreeCams and you can find me at @dr_mylabanks I'm always down to network or do tip wars etc.

That would be cool dont let anything get in your way what kinda roavlocks besides internet
Ah, lol well.. emergency surgery, toxic work place taking up way too much of my time and energy, and currently the state of the world triggering a lot of past trauma for me.

Hey Yall :)

I'm Kelly Katz, I'm a 23-year-old trans woman and a chaturbate cam girl for just over a month now. I stay in Johannesburg, South Africa. I live with my girlfriend at her gran's place - the internet there is terrible so I haven't had the opportunity to cam for a while. I'm hoping to use this forum to make smarter decisions because I fear I have been naive.
She/her pronouns :p
xx

I have been banned 5 times this week mainly from russian couple sites who do not have a sense of humor - the last one banned me as I was asking about a passport show - the price was 800 tokens - I do not understand passport shows - how do they differ from privates ? anyway they banned me I assume for 3 months which is their loss.