AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone, my name is Ava and I work as a Model Success Manager for the new app qrush.My intention is not to create a “promo” post here, just to let you know that we plan to be a very active part of the community, always open to you, your ideas and requests. I believe we can only succeed together if you and I work together as partners. We have 24/7 chat support with a maximum 3 minute response time, so you can always ask our team for help. I am also here for you so please feel free to comment or DM me on any issues and ideas regarding qrush. Join qrush and take advantage of our promotional 90% payout and unique features such as paid video calls, paid DMs, and referral programs for both new creators and new members. xx

Reactions: mike_aussie
What should I do to be able to send private message?
Not sure what purpose sending PMs here would serve. You’re brand new, post a bit in some threads so everyone can get to know you and vice versa.

Hi!! I'm new to the cam community and hoping to meet some loving souls to give me pointers and guide me in the right direction! hopefully ill be able to catch up on all I'm missing :) - Sexymocha AKA misshotstuffxoxo Smiley (A)

Purpose is to contact private a member that I allready know. Thanks for the info!
Welcome. New members don't have PM ability as this forum isn't meant to just be a private messaging app between users. It's more about sharing thoughts, information, and questions in public discussions. :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi!! I'm new to the cam community and hoping to meet some loving souls to give me pointers and guide me in the right direction! hopefully ill be able to catch up on all I'm missing :) - Sexymocha AKA misshotstuffxoxo Smiley (A)

Hey hey welcome! :D have you already started camming? & Do you have social media???

Hey there! I’m ArianaFoxxx 💖 I’m a cam girl on MFC for a year+ and briefly on CB. I’m here to get some advice (you learn something new everyday!), and to be a part of the community. May I also add, I love being a cam girl✨

I love being a camgirl too! Nice to see others also want to be part of the cammunity :) Was there any specific advice you were wondering about that you had in mind?

I love being a camgirl too! Nice to see others also want to be part of the cammunity :) Was there any specific advice you were wondering about that you had in mind?

thanks babe! I think what I struggle with most is what to do when the room gets slow! I noticed a lot of people like to just lurk lol I dance, I ask questions, etc and some times it’s still crickets.

Hi all! I'm Emme, I've been camming for over a year as my sole source of income and love being my own boss. I stream on Chaturbate and Streamate and have been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. Nice to meet you all! 👋

thanks babe! I think what I struggle with most is what to do when the room gets slow! I noticed a lot of people like to just lurk lol I dance, I ask questions, etc and some times it’s still crickets.

Totally happens to everyone! lol, I try to occupy with music or even talking to my self lolol. You can try just randomly saying usernames (sometimes if they are shy they bounce) but hey I've def gotten some tips that way too!

Hi all! I'm Emme, I've been camming for over a year as my sole source of income and love being my own boss. I stream on Chaturbate and Streamate and have been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. Nice to meet you all! 👋

Hey Emme! Welcome to the fam! when is your 1st stream ? :D Hopefully you join us on Twitter for Halloween contests and prizes woo!

Hey Emme! Welcome to the fam! when is your 1st stream ? :D Hopefully you join us on Twitter for Halloween contests and prizes woo!

Hello! I didn't know there were Halloween contests, I'll be following the twitter! I usually stream on Streamate Mon Tue Wed & Fri midday (3 PM - 7 PM EST) but am running late today due to a morning appointment. Thanks for the welcome!

Hey everyone :h: ! I'm Evermoon, and I'm totally new to this world. I just started a twitter and onlyfans account but my goal is to stream on chaturbate/MFC real soon. I may need a lot of basic advices, but I also want to be apart of a fun and caring community. I'm fond of music (metal, math rock, ambient, minimalist music, ost) videogames (earthbound, yakuza, persona, dark souls, FF) and anime (nichijou, eva, lain, samurai champloo, hunter x hunter), I also work as a developer... I'm kinda geeky actually lol. Anyway, I'm really nice to meet you and hope you won't mind my approximate english.

Totally happens to everyone! lol, I try to occupy with music or even talking to my self lolol. You can try just randomly saying usernames (sometimes if they are shy they bounce) but hey I've def gotten some tips that way too!

haha I’m sure it’s a common question 😂 thank you! I tried the username thing and it does get some of them to talk. funny even behind a screen people are too shy still haha

Hi all!

I'm Miss Atomic Ginger, aka Ginger. I've been camming since the beginning of May and am finding it to be a bright spot in otherwise difficult times. I was working as an executive assistant at a non-profit, but was furloughed during the pandemic. I started camming with the encouragement of a friend who also cams, and was able to get by well enough that when people started getting laid off at my organization, I was able to voluntarily separate and begin working for myself.

I primarily dress in a pinup/vintage aesthetic (hence the pinup-y name). I'm a potter, and when I started streaming I was making a lot of pottery on cam which people seemed to like, as well as cooking/baking streams and other crafts, but I won't be able to do much of that until I move in a couple months. I have two cats, my chonky tuxedo boy Beefer Sutherland, and my little orange cuddler BabyCat (aka BC). They both like to glare through the camera at the viewers.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you! Feel free to follow and/or shoot me a message on CB/Instagram/OnlyFans at MissAtomicGinger or on Twitter at MsAtomicGinger. ❤

Hai I’m Heidi! I’ve been on mfc casually since 2012. I was laid off of my office job with a brewing company when covid kicked off and this month I’ve decided to get more serious with camming. I absolutely love the outdoors and all of nature. Here’s a pic of me with some goats lol971A8921-DDC0-4E32-A308-BD88658A1A94.jpeg

Hello! I didn't know there were Halloween contests, I'll be following the twitter! I usually stream on Streamate Mon Tue Wed & Fri midday (3 PM - 7 PM EST) but am running late today due to a morning appointment. Thanks for the welcome!

Ya there will be! More deets being released later this week for Halloween day and the week! Hope to see you on Twitter yayyyy! xoxo

Reactions: Emme Torx
haha I’m sure it’s a common question 😂 thank you! I tried the username thing and it does get some of them to talk. funny even behind a screen people are too shy still haha

omg right?? Personalities do still jump out even as a username so funny to think ahah

Reactions: ArianaFoxxx
Hey! I'm Evelyn, I've been a model for nine years. Finally signing up here so I can be around and interact with other people like me, share the knowledge I've gained over the years and learn some new tricks too!

I'm a gamer, I love cinnabons, the ocean and interior design! Happy to meet you all :)

Hey ACF people! My name is....umm....John? hahaha
Hello friends.
First, let me say that I have been reading posts here for months and you have all helped me stay real and grounded while I traverse this crazy camming world! haha THANK YOU ALL!