AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello I'm Kimi. I go by Bunnii Kimi on all my platforms. I'm a semi new model on MFC I did CB too but found mfc better for me. I'm a cosplayer as well and would love to meet other models

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello, I hope you are all doing well.
So I introduce myself, I'm Lola, I have an Onlyfans account, I'm trying to gain followers on my Onlyfans account but it's so complicated. I am a social girl who likes to exchange with others, I really like anime and video games.

Last edited:
Hello! My name is Candy. I’m here for same reason everyone else is. 🌶😜
Because Chaturbate banned you with no explanation of any reason with no warning?

When I am I am in action with my cam open they stare right into the cam and react to my actions

[...]

I can even see that they are reading the screen, look directly into the cam at me, then do EXACTLY what I just asked her to do.

Right when I cum the model stares into the cam at me and stops her show. Some even say they can see me.
Even if you weren't delusional/writing fiction, for
a model to see you she would be looking at her screen, not into her camera. I'm unaware of any cam models using TV studio style teleprompters that reflect their computer screen in front of the lens (though, I would personally love that, to give a better illusion of eye contact instead of often looking like I'm randomly staring into space.) If they're staring directly into their camera, all they're seeing is their camera.

Hello my name is Ellie Reaux (really Ellie)!

I am brand new to the world of camming and was so greatful to have stumbled across this forum. I am eager to get started and share y hyper sexuality with the world lol.

I am just a guy, never really have been into webcam sites or any kind of sex industry things as a customer. At some point I wandered into a site and tip and chat but never really got sexual gratification from it, but my interest in the world that is inhabited by cammers and models or tech side grew to a fascination. I finally found a model who actually turns me on lol, and I am increasingly interested in being a content creator. FIrstly because I like being creative and using the tools of the trade, secondly because I need something to do and also people to relate to, it's not something I am interested in for financial reasons but that is the basis for how it works so... $_$ I want to fight stigma (blehchhhh) and I want to see what gender inequality means in the cam world for my own interest. not for some virtuous cause. Also I just have a lot of, sex things, in my brain.

Hi, I'm Frank. Mainly looking for models with a talent for burping loud. I have OF, MFC and CB. Asian women are my preference, but I'm generally open.

Hello,

I'm bwc_91 on chaturbate. Used to be sfg_22, but that account was deactivated. I'm a male model who stays anonymous (no face, no name, just a large 🍆 ). I do it for the fun, so the tips I receive are just a bonus which I end up sharing with the models that I'm watching. My account was recently banned for an unknown reason, currently in the process of trying to restore it. That's what I signed up to this forum to do, but then I noticed that it was run by one of my all time favorite models! I used to watch Amber all the time on MFC years ago. Truly the best. Anyway, that's about all I can say about me while staying anonymous :)

Hi my name is Eridolf's i have a studio in South America, i am photographer of professión , i also produce and create adult content
i find up with this community and fall in love... greetings, it's gonna be cool share with you all

• Hugs
I began reading this forum when I became a Mod on CB for a model that averaged 2k-8k viewers. Soon before I stopped being a Mod, I stumbled upon a model who is legit too good-hearted for the job, but [as with most models] she doesn't have a choice. So I've come to seek guidance on how to be a better support system for her.

Attachments

• 5c.jpg
    5c.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 4c.jpg
    4c.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi all just my intro I'm Layla. Cam Model on CB for about 6 weeks and in 2nd week on SM. Do MV and OF as well. Having a lot of fun with everything so far. I'm MtF switch/vers and still figuring out where my main fan base will be on that and other spectrums. I also have my own site and trying to learn everything I can about promotion, social media, etc. Tons of work but all very interesting. I've come across AF posts before so thought I'd join. Hope you all are doing well! :)

hello. This it Mitzi_hunn model in chaturbate.my chaturbate account is banned i have no idea whats the reason the ticket number is #19003103 can you please help me to resolve this problem

Hello I am Kay and I live in the county of Essex in the UK. I have found this forum because I have been banned from a streaming site (details will be posted later)

I have recently been a model on a couple websites and have enjoyed it thoroughly. I find that I have the character to converse easily with viewers and tend to use humour and story telling to engage and entertain. I also sing and have a PA system with karaoke songs. I use a dedicated playroom with various camcorders and a 100” screen to help aid my easy to use technology. The room is plush and sumptuous with equipment suitable for sex streaming. I am fun, mature and energetic in my performances.

Hope to chat to you all soon.

Love
Kay x

Hello :)
I'm a cam model and I mainly work on Streamate.
I'm happy I've found this forum where there are many interesting posts.

I'd love to verify as a performer but I'd love to keep my privacy (not showing my face or my name model in public).
No one knows I work on camsites and I'd love to keep it secretly.

• Hugs
Hi everyone my name is cora I've been camming on my account on chaturbate for almost 5 months now , I'm very active there almost everyday, here is my chaturbate name: _ninelives_
I love binge watching on netflix and a like to chill a lot, and my favorite show is Hell's Kitchen

🌹Hello there Sweethearts Im Naomi Rose
( AKA) 💝Asian Kitty Princess💝👑🍬💫

Im 18 years old🍭 Malaysian and sweet like honey 🍯💦🥰 Ohmygoodness Im also an E-girl my favourite game so far is animal crossing!!!!! (Im on level 43 at the moment how about you do you play any e-games? Pew pew Squishy wet heart 💝💦
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Im also a Cosplay Artist for Modelling I have so much fun everyday playing dress up 💄 💋🌸💋🌸💋🌸🌹💐🌹💐💫

If you would like to see my photos please Visit The Link Below and Subscribe to my OnlyFans Account 💝

🍬https://onlyfans.com/naomi13rose🍬

💝💝💝💝💝💌💌💌💌💌💝💝💝💝💝IMG_20220125_101455_364.jpgAirBrush_20220125120718~2.jpg

Sweethearts Please Have Wonderful Lovely Lovely Day mwaaah mwaaahh 🍬💦💝💦💝💦🍬💝💦🌸💝💦💦🍬🍭🍭🍭💋AirBrush_20220125120029~2.jpg

Attachments

• PrettyMakeup_202211954913584.png
    PrettyMakeup_202211954913584.png
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 3
  • FaceApp_1642516177070.jpg
    FaceApp_1642516177070.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 2
🌹https://onlyfans.com/naomi13rose🌹🌹🌹

Hey Sweethearts Im Naomi AKA
🌸👑Asian Kitty Princess👑🌸

Im 18 years old🍭 Malaysian and Sweeeeet like honey on the inside 🍯💦🥰 Ohmygoodness Im also an E-girl my favourite game so far is animal crossing!!!!! (Im on level 43 at the moment how about you do you play any
e-games?🌸🥰💌💌💌🥰🌸🌸🌸🍭🍭🍭AirBrush_20220125120718~2.jpg
🍬💦🍬💦🌸🍬💦🌸🍬💦🌸💦🍬🌸🌸🌸

IMG_20220125_101455_364.jpg Pew pew Squishy wet heart 💝💦

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Im also a Cosplay Artist for Modelling I have so much fun everyday playing dress up 💄 💋🌸💋🌸💋🌸🌹💐🌹💐💫

If you would like to see my photos please Visit The Link Below and Subscribe to my OnlyFans Account 💝

🍬https://onlyfans.com/naomi13rose🍬

💝💝💝💝💝💌💌💌💌💌💝💝💝💝💝

Attachments

• AirBrush_20220125120029~2.jpg
    AirBrush_20220125120029~2.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi I would prefer not to post my real first name because it is known already by a number of models on MFC and somewhat easily identifiable. I would prefer to keep my identity separate here for privacy reasons.

I have had an MFC account for 14 or 15 years although I was never consistently active on the site until July of 2021.

I came for sexual reasons but found some models I really enjoy hanging out with and shifted over to using the site socially as my primary mode.

I think the models I visit enjoy me because I'm interactive much of the time and I tip when I can while being respectful and I enjoy it when I can make them laugh.

I have read posts on the forum for years, glad to finally join.

Hello everyone!
My name is Davina, I'm 21, and I've been in the adult industry for almost 4 years (camming less than a year!). I live with my boyfriend and our 3 cats! Hendrix (girl) and Sokka (boy) are brother and sister and they are 1 year old and Mittens is 5 years!
I'm so happy to be apart of this community! 20220118_145844.jpg

Hello. I am here to learn more about the business part of the industry. I am not a performer or model. I have a strong technical background and have been trying add that to this niche for a while. I hope to share and learn alot.